Chapter 26

Love is easy

"Thank you Myungsoo because you've been taking care of my Junmi," Suho said as he helped Ha Reum to pack all her clothes during her 1 month plus stay at the hospital. Ha Reum just nod as an indicator and Suho continues to pack her clothes even after denied by Ha Reum.

"No problem hyung, everything for your baby sister,"

Ha Reum still feels awkward with all the stuff happening around her. It's not easy to digest in all the new infos about her real family in a week. And thankfully, Suho and the others were really grateful to help her with her memories. It's still blurry but it's bearable than before , thanks to Suho's help

Myungsoo hasn't been talking to her often when she woke up a week ago, probably still shy after all the compliments and stories about him taking care of her every days and nights , of course spilled by both Suho and Sayeum.

Ha Reum blushed everytime she met her gaze with Myungsoo who has been staring at her the whole time and Suho couldn't help but to notice the glowing ambience inside the ward. 

'Heck, this lovebirds. Can't they just call it a day,'

Suho cleared his throat awkwardly and asked the chaperone to take all the bags to the car that has been waiting at the frontier. The couple break off their gazes and Ha Reum bit her bottom lips with embarrassment before muttering a small thank you at Myungsoo.

"H-hyung, can I-I bring her to a date tomorrow ?" Myungsoo blurted out as Suho made his way out of the ward,making both Ha Reum and Suho stopped their paces.

"Myungsoo,I can't-"

"I promise I'll take care of her, I bet my life on it. Please ?" Myungsoo pleaded and Suho sighed in defeat before glancing worriedly at Ha Reum who's blushing the whole time and now she's fanning herself because it's getting hotter and hotter as the time passes.

Pheww. 

This scenario wasn't one of the thing she expected to happen actually but she doesn't deny it that she does misses that young lad.

The last thing she remembered about him was their fights and they're supposed to be in a bad terms right now . But, hearing Suho complimenting him about how he stays with her from day till night, taking care of her in every way he could.

Hell, he's definitely a keeper.

"It's okay Junmyeon oppa, I'll be fine with him, you go first, I'll catch up with you later," Ha Reum convinced and Suho caressed his little sister's hair with a worried gaze thrown to her. He sighed before giving an assured glance to her and continued to walk to their car.

"Why are you doing this ?" Ha Reum asked as Myungsoo smiled softly at her with fingers fiddling at his back nervously.

"I-I need to show you something tomorrow and it's important," Myungsoo muttered and Ha Reum chuckled before getting closer to him without her knowing. She gave him her best smile before carefully leaning closer to give him a hug, making Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock.

"Oppa, I'm sorry,"

Tears suddenly streamed down Myungsoo's porcelain cheeks.

He cried easily these few weeks and had become a softie whenever it's regarding Ha Reum. 

He kept on crying amd crying till himself doesn't know when does the tears ever finish.

Awww, Softie Myungsoo.

He carefully hugged back and buried his face on her hair, sniffing in her heavenly scent.

"I'm sorry for making you worry," she whispered again and Myungsoo's cries become louder and louder over time.

"I-I thought I'm going to l-lose you," he confessed the reasons behind all the tears all this while and cries hard while Ha Reum started to pat his back to give him assurance.

"I thought I'm going to lose you again, I will forever blame myself if you're gone, Ha Reum-ah . I swear I'd even kill myself if you're gone, so please stay in my life. I'm sorry for our unreasonable fight, I-I know I'm to blame, so please don't go. Everyday I was by your side, praying that the next day I woke up, you'll wake up as well. This past few weeks have been hell towards me, so pl-" 

The world suddenly stopped moving and thee same old love song started to play as the backgroud music.

Everything happens so fast that Myungsoo's couldn't even blink his teary eyes

Myungsoo's breath hitched and Ha Reum pulled away from the short kiss, before looking at his face unsurely.

Myungsoo blinked in his tears in confusion and gaped at the girl in front of her before pulling her into another sweet kiss.

Short and sweet , just like how he ever imagined having one with her .

"You talked to much, I'm already here oppa. I'm safe, and in your embrace. It's okay now. You don't have to worry anymore," she whispered and Myungsoo snifled before they broke off the hug.

"I need to go, Junmyeon oppa's waiting. " Ha Reum proposed and Myungsoo twirled her around in his embrace once more with his hands caressing her long wavy hair.

"I-I will pick you up tomorrow," he whispered and Ha Reum chuckled before breaking the hug , giving Myungsoo one of her infamous eyesmiles. She gave him a fast peck before going off to her car.

'I can't believe I kissed her,'

 

 

 

"Hmm, this is awkward," Ha Reum commented as she sat at the dining table with lots of unknown people in front of her.

The only people she knew was her father, her brother, Kai and Sehun

Her father was the most delighted person when he knew the happy news about his lost daughter from Suho. He even gave her the tightest hug Ha Reum ever experienced and cried the hardest when he knew Ha Reum was hospitalized. Thank God, her father never acts awkward around her and it's actually eases the burden that she felts about the whole new situation

Suho cleared his throat and chuckled awkwardly. 

"These are the members of Council remember ?" Suho said and Ha Reum made a thinking pose before heaving a sigh.

"Oh yaaaa, you're Chanyeol right? Sa Yeum's boyfriend !" She commented, pointing her finger at the guy sitting next to Sehun.

They muffled their laughs when Chanyeol started to look alarm with the situation.

"Well, actually Jun- I mean Ha Reum-ah, that idiot you're pointing at is your cousin," her father commented before he ate his beef wholeheartedly, making Ha Reum chuckled at his slip-tongues .

Suho watched from his side the interaction between the father and the daughter. He knew that her father has missing the 18-years-lost-daughter so much and he's very thankful that he's helping his father with it.

"Appa, just call me Junmi if you like it," she said and Mr. Kim put down his cutlery before spoiling his daughter's hair with love and continue to eat after that.

"Yah, uncle. I am in fact the Seoul's number one ace student okay !" With that remarks, they all burst into laughters, leaving Chanyeol dumbfounded with the whole situation.

"But why is the seat in front of me empty ?" Ha Reum asked as she continued to chew on her juicy beef steak , displaying a total confused face at Suho who's sitting beside the empty seat.

 

"I'm sorry that I'm late !"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helllooooooooo~~~ ChunZua imnidaaa,, please subscribe and comment :") Thank you for all the supports given throughout the story okay <3 Btw, am I the only one who's happy that Ha Reum has her first kiss with Myungsoo? Ha Reum leads the kiss well ;) HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH kk enjoyyyyy