Chapter 4

Love is easy

"Yah Kai , what are you thinking about ?" Sehun nudged as he saw his friend was busy checking out the house besides his. 

Hmm, this is irony 

"I wonder who's your neighbour. You told me before your the house besides you weren't vacant. So I'm thinking of buying that for our new clubhouse ! Chanyeol hyung will really love to party at a new h- " 

"She lives there," Sehun ct and Kai raised a brow. "Who ?" He asked and Sehun sighed before crossing his arms over his chest.

"Song Ha Reum. She lives there,"

 

 

 

Ha Reum sneezed before leaning at her seat. She sighed deeply before fixing her gaze towards the calm river.

" Why is he driving me to the corner ?" She muttered when she saw the picture she secretly snapped when they first met at a park.

He was perfect.

A perfect match for someone like the queenka of the school.

She still reasons out that she's plain. Judging from the amount of guy that has been rejecting her during middle school. Actually, it's only 2.

"But still, why did I agree " she questioned herself and sighed.

Flashbacks

" So let's say if you got to know who I am. As a prize, you can date me, " L said and Ha Reum frowned before scoffing.

"What ? What makes me want to be your girlfriend?" Ha Reum questions and L smiled, "You'll get a handsome oppa !" L made and aegyo,making all the girls in the cafe squealed. 

Ha Reum just could squealed in her mind as she manage to keep herself calm and composed.

Ha Reum leaned her back towards the seat before thinking deeply.

"If I know who's the real you, I get to date you. Why is that so ?" Ha Reum asked quizzically and L chuckled.

"It's simply a way to get to know each other. And it will be a good reason for you to visit me at our annual big concert later. You'll get a backstage tickets. '' L said and Ha Reum awed beautifully.

" Well, since it's my first,by that time if we date..IF.  No skinship,no kissing , no no no until the feelings are mutual. Deal ?" Ha Reum said and L smirked behind his mask before leaning towards his seat 

"We'll see about that Ha Reum,"

 

End of flashbacks

 

She went out of the car and locked it before noticing a familiar back figure. She went nearer and tapped his shoulder. "Kim Myungsoo ?" She said and frowned.

Myungsoo widened his eyes before clearing his throat awkwardly.

"H-hi. Fancy meeting you here. Ha Reum right ?" Myungsoo said and Ha Reum nodded before taking a seat beside him,with a large space between them.

"I know this is random. I just want to say it plainly. " Ha Reum said before turning herself to Myungsoo,

" I don't like you. A lot "

Myungsoo widened his eyes as he scoffed.

"You're a brag. "

Ha Reum added and Myungsoo stared at her with his mouth agape. He glared menacingly at her, which she replied with a mehrong.

" Ya Song Ha Reum. That's rude for you to say . At someone you just met today ," Myungsoo reasoned out and Ha Reum rose up from her seat.

"I just don't like you. The sight of you is hurting. "

Ha Reum went closer to him and leaned nearer to his face.

"My eyes hurting. You're a complete brag. "

she said before leaving the scene. She turned around for the last time to see Myungsoo staring at her back. 

"And don't use lame excuses. You look like an idiot," 

She walked with pride, leaving the agape Myungsoo alone.

She took out her car remote and raced to the other destinations after leaving Myungsoo rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"YAAAAA SONG HA REUM ! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU !" Myungsoo shouted, receiving weird glances from the people around.

Ha Reum laughed as she saw Myungsoo's throwing a fit at the same spot they were sitting.

"Serve you right. I told you I don't like a brag,"

 

Sehun's P.O.V.

 

I have been wondering all this while in my own house compound. Why is that white car's not entering the yard yet. I mean like I've been waiting for 6 hours and yeah.

Actually, she looks like someone so familiar.

Oh yeah, she looks like Song Hye Kyo.

Hm, maybe that's a bit too far.

Maybe she looks like someone I know, she looks very very familiar .

To someone I know

Yeah maybe.

But she's really familiar tho. Then I heard it, a car entering the yard besides mine.

I guess that's her.

I went towards the spot we both met this morning and pretended to sulk about my bike again.

Yes, again

Well, I actually had the petrol up but still, you know.   

"Ya Oh Sehun, your bike's problem again ?" Ha Reum asked and Sehun pouted before nodding. Ha Reum sighed and made a thinking pose.

"Tomorrow, I'll be seeing you in my car's trunk okay ?" Ha Reum said before chuckling and entered her own home. Sehun beamed and made a victory dance.

'Yesssss, that's it !' Sehun thought and entered the house happily.

 

 

"Yah Do Sayeum. I have a question. "Ha Reum hollered and chuckle was heard at the other line.

"Wae ? What's this more-important-than-beauty-sleep-question ?"

"Sehun, do you know him ?"

Ha Reum asked and Sayeum oohs.

"Wow, you're taking an interest at seniors oppas haaaaaa," Sayeum joked and Ha Reum rolled her eyes eventhough she knew the other girl from the line doesn't sees her doing that.

"Yah, you know that's not what I meant. ," 

"I know I know. So he's literally the gang of the Chaebol in the school you know. He's the 2nd year, along with the clan called EXO. They're the nice oppas. Well, they do charity every year. To clean up their wardrobes and rumors says that they don't use the same clothes twice, "

"My . Sehun's bike is just as nice as my imagination. Never happens," Ha Reum retorted

"What?"

"Ah nothing. Continue"

"So, I mean the whole group were the sons of Chaebol. So, there's Suho, Xiumin, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun,Chen and D.O .. So they're our seniors and yeah. That's what I know. "  Sa Yeum said and Ha Reum harrumphed.

"They are not gang or something like Infinite does ?"

"Hm, seriously saying. They are super nice, they have charity works all over the world and seriously saying, I love one of the Young Chaebol. His name is Park Chanyeol. "

"Wow. What is he ? A telecom manager ?" Ha Reum joked and Sa Yeum pouted.

"He owns the Park company for God's sake. "

"No way Sa Yeum ,"

"Yes way Ha Reum. He's that rich and that ," Sa Yeum retorted lazily and Ha Reum chuckled

"What about Sehun ?" Ha Reum asked 

"Yah Ha Reum, Sehun is the biggest shareholder for the school's PTA last year. I mean he can even buy the school. Just be nice to the boys. Maybe you'll even a boyfriend you know. From the handsome guys,"Sa Yeum excitedly says and Ha Reum chuckled

"No Sa Yeum. I don't hope okay. It's just a question. Apparently,"

Ha Reum sighed and plopped herself on the bed before staring at the ceiling

'What did I get myself entangled into?'

 

 

 

 

"Ha Reum, you're spacing out again. It's been 6 days you've been driving Sehun to School. " Sa Yeum said as she plopped down at her seat and brought you your caffeine.

You sighed and ruffled your hair, messing them up as you were thinking about something . You buried your face in your palm, completely covering them . Sa Yeum sighed and stared at you.

"Yah. If you have something to share,you know you could count on me," Sa Yeum reasoned out and you shook your head.

The whole reason why you are acting like this is that because of L

The freaking L. 

His sly looks has been running in your thoughts for a while and you're dying to know who is he.

It's perfectly not because you want to date him, *cough apparently.

You just don't like being pushed to the corner.

It's hard to live like that ,

And nothing's hard for Ha Reum. Just nothing. 

She clearly doesn't like being challenged but she didn't deny it either. 

'I'm so going to get you, L'

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please enjoy my piece of mind <3