Chapter 21

Love is easy

"Suho hyung, what will you do if I met your long lost sister ?" Sehun asked as he arranged the paperwork that he and Ha Reum had done overnight at his place last 3 days. 

Suho stopped what ever he was doing and steal a glance at Sehun who was busy with the paperwork. He sighed and plopped down at his seat,

"Sehun, I'm tired of this seriously. If only I could meet her, I'll want her to massage me," Suho joked at the last statement and faked a smile before continuing what ever he was doing. Sehun chuckled and smiled at his leader's words.

"Hyung, you miss her so much ," Sehun heaved a defeat sigh before continuing, " Everyone could tell that by a glance," he said and Suho giggled a little.

"Who doesn't miss someone you have lost for 18 years ? Her giggles are still fresh in my mind. "He commented and stared at the photo frame located on her table. 

"Hyung, I want to bring you to meet someone after school,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So Do Sa Yeum, tell me what I should do now," Ha Reum said and she buried her face on the desk before heaving a sigh like it's her biggest regret ever on the world.

Sa Yeum smacked Ha Reum's head lightly before sighing at the girl in front of her.

She's been asking her to come early to school because she wanted to tell her everything that she didn't know and of course, it was shocking because she never knew that Suho's real name is Kim Jun Myeon and Donghae that they have been talking about it the Chaebol Lee. 

Oh My God, Song Ha Reum.

"Sa Yeum, tell me what should I do," Ha Reum said before shaking Sa Yeum's shoulder hard. She's met her dead end and of course, she needed help.

ASAP.

"Okay Ha Reum, let's get you settle this one by one okay ?" 

 

 

 

"I'm dead, Sa Yeum."

"I'm plotting my own suicide ,"

"If I go home, I'm going to die right away,"

"I'm going to-''

"Shut up Song Ha Reum, this plan will seriously work out, just remember, we have to deal this with the Council and about the Donghae, we'll settle this later. Relax,"  Sa Yeum comforted as she saw how panic her bestfriend is.

Without Ha Reum and Sa Yeum knowing , there is a car speeding towards from the right turning routes.

Only screams were heard and next thing they knew,

Blackness started to devours both of them in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Sungjong, can you please take the ice cream for me ?" Myungsoo hollered from his room and Sungjong lazily plopped himself on the couch.

"Get it yourself la hyung," Sungjong hollered back and he heard a growl from the upstairs. He chuckled before getting the ice cream ready at the living room.

He noticed that everytime's Myungsoo stressed out, he'll devour ice cream as his diet and even though Sungjong knew that it's not good for his health, but still Myungsoo won't budge.

"Hyung, it's here." Myungsoo went downstairs and smiled his crooked smile.

He has been stressing out for the whole 3 days without any consent and has been waiting for Ha Reum's calls even though he knows well that Ha Reum wouldn't budge to call. Because the one who's searching for the problem is,

Myungsoo, not L

He heaved a sigh once again when he saw an unknown call from someone. He answered it and the next thing he knew is, he forgot how to breath.

"L-sshi ?"

"Yes, that's me,"

"I'm sorry to disturb but this is the first contact in emergency call list in Song Ha Reum-sshi's phone. She's currently in ICU right now, as she's involved in an accident with her friend, Do Sa Yeum. It's at Seoul National Hospital,"

"I-I'll come r-right away,"

Myungsoo turned off his phone and Sungjong furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed Myungsoo's started to tear up.

"S-Sungjong, we're g-going to hospital," Myungsoo said as he rushed to get his jacket and car keys . Sungjong frowned and asked in desperation.

"H-Ha Reum , she's i-in hospital,"

 

 

 

"Baekhyun ! PASS ME THE CONTROLLER GOD DAMN IT !" Chanyeol hollered in frustrations and Baekhyun ran away like little kids getting their candies.

He laughed his off when Chanyeol tripped his own feet and fell , making a loud thud. The big guy hissed in annoyance and Suho smacked both of their head.

"Did the arrangement get done by themselves ? I need to go with Sehun after this ,"Suho said as the latters chuckled in a joking manner, making Suho raised his arm, a warning to smack them again. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun cowered in fear when suddenly, Chanyeol's phone rang.

It's his life saviour .

"Hyung, pass me my phone behind your back," Chanyeol said as he cleared his throat awkwardly at the mad leader. 

Suho rolled his eyes before taking his phone at the desk behind him and tossed it to Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows when he saw an unknown number.

"Hello? Yes, this is Park Chanyeol. A-accident ?? I-I'll come right away, t-thank you"

Chanyeol held the table for his support as his legs when wobbly right away, which Baekhyun helps him to stand up right.

"Why Chanyeol-ah?" Suho asked as he saw the sudden change on his expression after he received the call.

"D-Do Sa Yeum, a-and Song Ha R-Reum. They involved in accident,it's fatal hyung," Chanyeol said before dashing out of the Council Room to the hospital. 

Sehun widened his eyes in shock before having his ragged breath taking over his body. He saw Suho arranging his things slowly, making his anger boils to the limit.

His rough side took over and he threw a punch at Suho, who was shocked with everything held him by his collar.

"What the fck Oh Sehun!" He shouted before giving him a solid punch at his jaw.

Chen, who just came back from buying food, was alarmed with the whole situation and went to hold Suho who was about to throw another punch at Sehun, who was held by Kai.

"SONG HA REUM IS IN AN ACCIDENT HYUNG ! SHE'S YOUR FCKING LONG LOST SISTER !" Sehun shouted in anger and Kai lost his grip on him.

Suho widened his eyes and tears started to brim. He gasped before taking his jacket and raced to his bike.

Sehun scoffed before getting his own jacket and raced to follow Suho from behind.

 

"If anything happens to her, I'll not forgive myself," Suho muttered as he rested his back against the wall with Sehun sat beside him. He patted his hyung's shoulder,giving him courage . And another person who's wailing his heart out too , he gave him a pat at his back.

"Chanyeol hyung, she's going to be okay," Sehun sat and he sighed as both of his hand was occupied.

"Are you Do Sa Yeum's family?" A doctor asked as he went out of the room. Chanyeol stood up and harshly wiped his tears before standing up.

"Her condition is stable now, she'll wake up the next few hours, but her friend, Song Ha Reum," 

Hearing Ha Reum's name, both Sehun and Suho stood up.

"She's still in a shock state. Her condition's not stable enough and she's still in coma. She have the worst injury as the car attacked from her side, which is the driver seat. "

Myungsoo and Sungjong just arrived to the scene was shock to hear what's next,

 

"We fear that, Miss Song Ha Reum will not be waking up the next hours,she's critical"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, ChunZua imnida <3 I think im going to end this fics soon to start a new one >_< So, stay tune for more updates and thank you for reading, please comment and subscribe <3