Chapter 12

Love is easy

After stopping by a convenience store to buy her medicines, she went straight back home just to see that Sehun's bike already parked at the front yard. Sehun already came back from the Council's meeting.

'What? I wasn't out for too long ,was I?' 

Ha Reum took out her phone and called Sa Yeum

"Sa Yeum-ah, can I not go tonight? I feel sick out of sudden. I feel like I'm going to faint any second now, My head was throbbing hard just now" Ha Reum said as she called Sa Yeum right after she entered her home. 

"You okay? Want me to come over? " Sa Yeum replied from the other line and Ha Reum chuckled weakly before bringing herself upstairs to her bedroom after locking her door. 

"No-no, I'm okay. I'll just eat my medicine and you must enjoy the party okay ? That's the least you can do for me now," Ha Reum answered and open the door to her balcony, which is facing Sehun's room. Sehun saw her from his backyard and waved her, which she gladly waved back.

"Okay Ha Reum-ah, take care okay ? I hope you'll be fine ! I'll come over tomorrow okay ? Don't forget to eat your medicine, or else you'll definitely eat my foot later," Sa Yeum nagged before hang up the call.

Ha Reum rested her arms at the balcony handles while watching Sehun doing his stuff.

"Sehun oppa,"she shouted, gaining the lad's attention .

"Why? Are you okay?" Sehun hollered back and Ha Reum smiled at him, succeeded in making Sehun's heart skipped a beat

"I don't think I'm going tonight, I'm not feeling well, so I hope you enjoy your party !" Ha Reum hollered and Sehun pouted before nodding his head in understanding

"Rest well, Ha Reum, I hope you'll be okay !" Sehun replied and upon hearing that, Ha Reum closed her balcony door and went to freshen herself up.

 

 

 

She wore an oversized sweater along with a short pant as the sweater covers up her whole thighs. She went down to eat something before eating her medicine and the television to watch any shows available.

Flip, flip , flip.

She stared at the tv absent-mindedly. Her mind was wondering over to when she was staring at Donghae this morning.

He was enchanting, had a favourable career , in an instant explanation,

He's an ideal guy. 

There was something about him that seems a little off. Was it his smile ?

He really looks so weary. So tired, probably because of his works.

After all, he made Korea proud of him. That isn't something that can be done in a night.

It may even takes him years.

Ha Reum wonders if he really did wait for someone for that long. 18 years? That's crazy. 

Ha Reum sighed before turning off the tv and scrolled over her phone. She clicked on the contact number and saw only 4 contacts in it.

Omma, Appa, Yeum, L

Her eyes stopped at the last contact.

She missed that crack-headed guy.

She didn't has the chance to thank him for his special song that day so she clicked on his number and called him,

"Yeobosaeyo?" Ha Reum said and the other line coughed wildly,

"Oh Ha Reum, I-I was a-about to call you,"he stuttered and settled on a place, Ha Reum heard the creak sound of a door closing, so she assumed L just entered his room.

"Oh that explains why you answered within a second,L," she joked and the guy chuckled .

"I didn't have the chance to say thank you for your song, you know. That's why I called. Thank you," she continued and L giggled lightly. 

"Aaa, it's okay. I love seeing you smile remember? I love it better if I am the reason," he added, making Ha Reum chuckled slightly.

"Geez, this idiot and his sweet words,"

"Yah, I heard that okay,"

"Actually, I was thinking if you can pay me back in another way," Myungsoo added and Ha Reum made a thinking pose. She hummed and ask a what 

"Let's go on a date tomorrow?" L proposed and Ha Reum hummed once again in understanding. 

"You're wearing your mask ?" Ha Reum asked and L chuckled wearily

"Of course, I don't want to be figured out that fast, there's still a long way to our dating life, isn't it ?" L joked and Ha Reum scoffed

"Hello,Mister. That was never my intention, okay fine, it's up to you if you want to wear your mask or whatever. I'll figure out myself !" she spatted out and hung up the call.

She breathe in and out forcefully before breaking into a big grin.

'A date ? That doesn't sounds bad at all'

 

"You're so weak, why would you even go here, to this kindergarten? I bet you have a poor family," 

A group surrounded the little Ha Reum who was resting under a tree peacefully. Ha Reum sighed before closing the book that she was reading.

"Aniya Sohee-ah, she doesn't even have an omma. She's an orphan, she should end up in an orphanage instead,"a girl commented in a diabolical manner while crossing her arms across her chest. 

They threw something at little Ha Reum before continuing.

The little Ha Reum sighed before standing up, and dusted over her shirt. 

"Finally, standing up I see? You have the courage to stand up against us huh?" another girl said,trying to pick up on her. The little Ha Reum sighed.

"Sun hee, look at that pathetic face, she seems like she's going to cry any second,"with that comment, the group of girl who's trying to pick a fight with her laughed their hearts out.

"Yah you people, stop it," a boy shouted from far and the girls all scrambled away, leaving the little Ha Reum alone. The little boy came nearer to her and held her shoulder firmly.

"You should have stand up for yourself okay ! What are you doing Kim Jun Mi ?" the little boy asked and the little Ha Reum sighed before slowly tearing up. The boy scooted closer to her panicly before hugging her and pat her back,

"Yah, uljima (Don't cry) , Junmi-ah, I love seeing you smile, so don't cry okay?''

 

 

 

"YAH DON'T FINISH YET I DIDN'T KNOW YOUR NAME !" Ha Reum shouted before shotting up from her sleep and sat right away. She sighed and took in a deep breathe.

"Yah mwoyaaa , this dreams are getting irritating !" She scowled before getting off her bed and tidied them up. 

She freshen herself up and noticed a few missed calls from Sa Yeum. She called back and put on the loud speaker mode.

"SONG HA REUM ! YOU CRAZY WOMAN ! IT'S FREAKING 11 IN THE MORNING AND YOU JUST ANSWER MY FREAKING CALL WTH" Sa Yeum bombarded through the phone call and Ha Reum bursted into laugh,

"Yah, it's the side effect from the medicine and I just finish bathing for God's sake,"she said while drying her hair with the towel. She heard chuckles from the other line .

"Haa arasseo arasseo, okay fine. How are you Miss Ha Reum-sshi? Do you want me to book a hospital room for you ?" Ha Reum chuckled and faked a scoff.

"Yah , by the way, how was the party ? Did your Chanyeol oppa treat you well?" Ha Reum joked and she could hear a shy giggle came from Sa Yeum

"We played truth or dare, And he got a truth from Baekhyun, one of the closest friend of his. Baekhyun asked him, Who was his first kiss," 

"And then?" Ha Reum could sense the excitedness came from Sa Yeum's tone

"He suddenly came near me and guess what Ha Reum-ah,"

They held their breaths

"He kissed my nose tip," Sa Yeum said and for Ha Reum, it was a complete turn off. 

"YAH ! THAT WAS STUPID ! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOOK THE CHANCE TO KISS HIM !"

"YOU THINK THIS IS SOME SORT OF DRAMA ? IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE MY DAY HA REUM-AH ! YOU DIDN'T HEAR HIS DEEP COMMENT AFTER THAT, HE SAID, 'HERE,RIGHT NOW,' ''

Ha Reum laughed her off when she heard Sa Yeum loud squeals. She stared at the clock to see it's already 11.45 a.m . She almost forgot that she had a date with L today,

"By the way Sa Yeum-ah, are you coming over ? Because I need to go out after this," Ha Reum stated and Sa Yeum chuckled

"What? You're going to do another love concert with L?" Sa Yeum hollered and Ha Reum giggled.

"He asked me to go on a date with him,well. It's a good start ,I guess. " Ha Reum said,muttering the last part but beng Sa Yeum,she heard all of it well and heaved a dreamy sigh.

"Enjoy your date, babe. I'll wait for good news !~"

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaaaaaaa daaaaaaa~ New updates, please subscribe and do enjoy okayyy , saranghanda <3