Chapter 6

Love is easy

Sehun saw it. He definitely did. 

"Yah Kai ! I definitely saw you dump my bananas on the floor , what the heck are you doing ?" Sehun shouted from the other side of the class as Kai was throwing smug smiles at him. 

"Sehun, just you watch ,"he hollered back and bingo.

"KIM JONGIN, OH SEHUN ! LET'S BUY THE-"

Chanyeol plopped down the floor and all eyes were on him before the crowds burst into laughter.

Luckily for Sehun and Kai, Chanyeol laughed along . Because if not ,

Only heaven knows how bad his mood swing is.

"AWWWWW, IT'S HURT !"Chanyeol cried as Kai and Sehun walked towards him to help him get up on his feet. Kai stifled his laughedand Sehun chuckled.

"Thanks hyung, we have a good laugh, " Sehun commented and the crowd bursted into laugh again ,hearing the remark. 

Chanyeol widened his eyes before smacking the boy's head hard and winced in pain. Kai sticked out a tongue at Sehun and Chanyeol smacked his head too afterward.

"Okay okay let's go to Infirmary then," Kai suggested and together they walked to the infirmary, which Ha Reum happens to be there too. 

 

"Excuse me ? My brother fell in the classroom and -"

"PARK CHANYEOL ? PLEASE PLEASE JUST LAY ON ANY BED YOU WANT. " the officer in charge hollered and the 3 of them were all taken aback . Chanyeol blinked his eyes in confusion and all of them stared back at him.

"Why is she here ?" 

"Wasn't she suppose to be in the office ?"

"Yah Sehun, you should know this, "

"What? Ya Hyung , why do I have to care ,"

"No no, I'm here because one of the female student passed out ," the officers cleared out the ruckus and smiled brightly at the 3 young chaebols in front of her.

Sehun awed in sympathy and peeked the patient beside Chanyeol's bed. It turns out to be Ha Reum who was breathing in a soft looking manner. Sehun urged Kai to see the sight and Kai blinked his eyes in confusion

"This girl pass out, officer ?" Kai asked as he neared Ha Reum, without taking a 2nd glance towards Chanyeol who was wincing in pain on the bed. Sehun trailed behind him quietly,not wanting to wake Ha Reum up. The officer nodded before walking away  to do her business

"Dong..Hae. " Ha Reum murmured in her sleep and frowned as her ragged breath grows faster and deeper. Sehun widened his eyes and Kai blinked in confusion .

"Donghae ?" Sehun said quietly and Ha Reum breathe becomes normal again. She twitched her eyes in her sleep and the door shot open suddenly.

"Song Ha Reum ," Myungsoo came in , bringing a plastic bag in his hand. Ha Reum stirred in her sleep and blinked her eyes open as she heard her name been called.

Tears were streaming down her porcelain cheeks and Kai and Sehun saw all that happens. 

Her ragged breath, her submissive tears as she opened her eyes.

Sehun noticed a detail, her eyes looks so alone.

Dark and lonely.

"You, are you okay ?" Sehun asked in a soft manner, quite different from his bubbly attitude towards her before. Ha Reum sighed before planting a small smile across her face. 

" I'm okay,"her voice croaked and Myungsoo sighed before crossing his arms across his chest.

"Eat. You're seriously a pain in the . " Myungsoo said before putting all the plastics in front of her. Ha Reum glared at Myungsoo menacingly and pushed away the plastic coldly

"I don't need your sympathy. " she commented before turning her body towards the other side and pretended to drive herself to sleep.

Kai and Sehun , who noticed the palpable tension, went to check out their hyung at the other bed.

Myungsoo sighed and sat on the chair as he ruffled his hair.

"You know what first year, you should be thankful that you have such a handsome oppa to take care of you. You even tell me to not go, in your sleep. " Myungsoo commented and smirked as he noticed Ha Reum flinched at the last statement.

Ha Reum shot up from her sleep and rested her back at the bed's headboard. 

"What do you want, " Ha Reum raised a brow and crossed her arms across her chest. 

"Let's say I want to be your friend," Myungsoo said and offered his handsome smile,which successfully makes Ha Reum's heart skips a beat.

"Why do you want to be my friend ?" Ha Reum asked and Myungsoo leaned at his seat.

"You're interesting Ha Reum, I want to be more than that if you let me "

 

 

 

 

 

Ha Reum choked her drink and Sehun gently patted her back as they went off to their houses by Ha Reum's car. 

"Yah, that's dangerous you know !" Sehun remarked and Ha Reum chuckled. 

"Why? Our little Sehunnie doesn't want to die yet ?" Ha Reum teased and Sehun scoffed inwardly before staring at her ridiculously.

"Before we both die, I want to ask a question." 

"Shoot it," Ha Reum responded and Sehun stared at her from the passenger seat besides her.

"Who's Donghae ?" Ha Reum frowned and his question before making a thinking face.

"Donghae ? Who's that ?" Ha Reum asked back and Sehun snorted before turning back his attention to the road.

"You say his name in your sleep just now. " Sehun said and Ha Reum was utterly confused.

"For a matter of fact, I don't really know who's Donghae," she said and she could feel her head throbbing hard. Sehun noticed her changes and asked her to stop over .

"Yah Ha Reum, you okay ?" Sehun asked and Ha Reum sighed. 

"Oh Sehun, who's Donghae ?"

 

 

 

"Do Sayeum. This is frustrating. Why do I seem like I can't remember my past ? It's ironically insane and hurting," Ha Reum spatted out over her phone and Sa Yeum sighed . 

"Is this about L again or what ?" 

And yes, after the moments of forcing and threatening , Ha Reum finally talked about L a few days back and now , she's sure it's about L again.

Or not.

"Ani,, it's about this one name. He seems so close, so familiar . And Sehun said that I've been saying this one name during my sleep at the Infirmary last week. I have so much thing to be figure out. " Ha Reum plopped herself on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"What name is that ? " Sa Yeum asked and Ha Reum sighed. 

"Donghae, "Ha Reum said and Sa Yeum frowned.

"Maybe you met him at China maybe ? It's been 6 years you left Korea, Ha Reum and we're both 22 now. You even grew up in Hong Kong before that . Maybe someone you knew in elementary ?" Sa Yeum suggested and Ha Reum sighed. 

"Maybe that's the case,"

 

"Kim Junmi, where are you ?" A voice was calling someone from a distant and Ha Reum saw her little self running around, probably searching for somewhere to hide.

"Junmi-ah ! Oppa's coming to get you !" the little girl giggled and Ha Reum twitched her eyes to see where the girl's hiding. It's a big tree. Behind a big house indeed. She awed at the sight of the house in beauty. 

"Junmi, look who's coming for you, it's your Donghae oppa !"

Ha Reum frowned when she saw a boy, probably around his 8 or 10 entered the little one's hiding spot. Ha Reum came nearer to the scene and saw the boy is holding her securely in his embrace before holding the little one up, like a baby. 

"Junmi-ah. Marry me later okay? I'll wait ,"

 

 

Ha Reum shot up from her bizarre dream and sighed as the Sun shot its blazing shines through the window.

It's Saturday today and she's bored. No plan at all.

She stayed in her bed for some times and stared into the ceiling.

'Kim Jun Mi ? Is that my name ? Who's that boy? Why does he looks so caring towards me ? Who's this Donghae guy ? Why is my memories coming back now ? Why is everything seems hard now ? Who am I? '

Then suddenly her phone rang, Ha Reum picked it up and hurmed .

"Hello?"

"Song Ha Reum, how dare you !"

"OMMMAAAAAAAA !! I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU !" Ha Reum shouted and the other line chuckled .

"Hello ,it's been 2 weeks you didn't call me and I'm so worried Ha Reum-ah. I'm sorry that I don't get in touch with you as soon as you land my little baby, so I'll try to make it up with you okay ?"

"Hahahahahaha, it's okay Ma. So how's my lovely mommy and daddy doing at home ? You guys okay? Are you well ?"

"Yes. We are. And actually. We've arrived here. "

Ha Reum utterly confused and made a thinking pose.

"Honey, we're here. In Korea, Seoul to be exact"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the late update. And stay tuned for the whole scenario about this Dong hae thingy okay ?