Chapter 25

Love is easy

Ha Reum woke up to a tranquil flower field. She laid on her back for a bit as she stared at the blue sky above her. 

Everything is so calming and it brings peace in her soul.

She looked around, trying to search for any random hint of living around her but to her vain , she saw nothing.

Ha Reum sighed before sitting with her legs brought to her chest and hugged them tightly.

It was lonely . Alone . 

She never like the word alone itself. Why does that word exist in this already troublesome world ?

Then , she heard a voice calling for her. She knows this voice well.

It's the butthead Myungsoo . The one she's bring crushing on all this while.

"Junmi-ah, wake up, it's me Myungsoo. Please, wake up. I can't bear losing you Junmi-ah, I love you. Sorry for disappearing 18 years ago, I'm really sorry," Ha Reum heard him once again and she blushed upon hearing the word love.

Suddenly, she was brought again into a big white room , like the previous times. The table with another rose is there, which is the white rose and now, she saw so many photo frames gradually appearing.

Ha Reum dragged herself closer to the table and pick up one of the photo frame, feeling her head throbbing hard. She held the photo frame tightly and breathe in hard to lessen the excruciating pain.

Finally, she saw it.

She saw all the pictures on the table. 

They're not pitch blacks anymore. The image became visible to her eyes.

It was him, him all along.

Ha Reum's eyes brimmed with tears of happiness when she finally can recognized all the people in her photo frame.

"Thank you," she picked up a photo frame and hugged it tightly as her tears keeps on spilling.

"Thank you for keeping your promise,"

Gradually, the white rose turns into a red one.

 

 

 

"Myungsoo-ah, you should really go home, it's been 3 days you're here," Suho advised and Myungsoo shook his head in defense.

"Hyung, I cannot go. I want to watch her," Myungsoo said and he lied down on the couch with his gaze fixed on Ha Reum, who was barely breathing.

Then, it happens.

Ha Reum moved her fingers and her eyes slowly trying to open themselves up with struggles. Myungsoo who saw the incident, pushed the button to call for doctors abruptly,which possibly made the button damage.

"JUNMI-AH !" He shouted in grateful and he plopped himself on the floor as the gush of relief washed over him. 

Suho entered the room with a happy smile plastered across his face, and Sehun entered the room with a proud glint in his eyes.

Probably being proud that Ha Reum could make it.

He knows she can.

"Sa Yeum,call Sa Yeum !" Myungsoo chanted as he searched for his phone in the pocket and dashed outside of the room to call for Sa Yeum.

"Sa Yeum, she's awake,"

 

 

 

 

Ha Reum breathe in a hollow and deep breathe. She stared blankly into the white ceiling in front of her before grunting in pain as she blinked in back a few tears when Suho, Myungsoo and Sa Yeum are all in the picture.

"J-Junmyeon,"she stammered as she tried to reach out for Suho's cheek and wiped away his tears of happiness. She smiled weakly and caressed his cheek.

"Omma, m-miss you and appa, a l-lot,"

She smiled her weak smile before reverting her gaze at Myungsoo who has been staring longingly at her.

They locked their gazes for a brief moment before the door suddenly creaked open, revealing Donghae who's smiling widely from ear to ear.

"Hae oppa," she called and Donghae hurriedly rush to her side, and caressed her hair before giving her an assuring smile.

"Junmi, I miss you," he said and Ha Reum chuckled before gripping his hand hard.

"I miss you too," she whispered before losing her grip on Donghae's . She blinked her eyes slowly before gazing at the wall once more as she slowly dozing off to sleep with heavy head.

 

 

 

Myungsoo stared at the girl in front of him and carefully caressing her free hand. His been longing to hear her voice and thank God, his prayers were granted.

He has been silent, for 1 month plus. It's bugging him as he didn't expect that this girl in front of him, was one of the fragment of his past.

An important piece of puzzle.

He remembered them sitting by the pond , and it was the last time he saw her. Myungsoo does matures faster than anyone else and him, moving to Germany wasn't a big help either.

He had to learn everything that he doesn't have a slight interest with, which was managing all the branches at Korea once he turns 25.

The problem was , he likes photography and music. He has been taking pictures every now and then at Germany , singing in cafes as hobbies.

He was a complete opposite of Lee Donghae, the world infamous architect who established successes in such young age.

He didn't want to manage their family business, but yet he didn't completely left them either. He still has his shares and it's enough to last him till the day he died.

Managing the big companies by himself was tough, and it gets tougher when one by one of his family member left him to rest in peace. His only family now are his aunt's who happened to be the one who handles the company in Korea.

With his family all end up at the death bed, Myungsoo did lost his grip and was told to go back to Korea, to engage with the other big companies , setting up and merging to build a better company.

By that time, he was only 16.

And of course, like other typical human beings, he found himself involved in the same puppy love , like 14 years before, which was Kim Jun Mi. 

He was certain the girl that he has been loving all this while and has made him hesitated to leave Korea was always the same person.

Kim Junmi .

By the time he only watched her from far for 2 years, he found out that the girl changed her identity into Song Ha Reum and whenever he tried to investigate what was the reason behind this, he would always be back at square one, 

Finding nothing.

And now he knew everything about it, her forgotten memories, her amnesia and such.

This time, he will never ever leave her again.

"I promise , Kim Junmi,"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HALLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......sorry for the lateeeeeeeee updateeee,,,imma actually have to work for hella lotta hours xD feel free to comment, upvote and subscribe..huhu xD