Chapter 5

Love is easy

Ha Reum stared into the thin air. Still brainstorming either she has to continue figuring out who's L really is or just let go this whole stuff and things would be easier.

She was walking down the staircase when her phone suddenly rang. She look at the unknown number shown and it's in red colour. Ha Reum widened her eyes and threw them down the stair just to be caught by someone.

"Wow, you're that rich ?" the guy asked and Ha Reum frowned with a streak of confusion appears across her face. She walked down the few steps and sighed before confiscating back her own phone with frustration.

"Thanks, Sehun's friend, "she mumbled and the lad chuckled. "Hey first year, you should call him oppa. And me too. I'm Kai," the guy held out his hand and smiled friendly.

"I'm not interested in calling anyone oppa or something just please, thank you," Ha Reum snapped before sighing and went away without any tint of care . Kai scoffed lightly before crossing his arms across his chest. 

"You're so arrogant," he commented and Ha Reum chuckled before staring back at his face . She continued her steps down and chuckled again. 

"I heard that 2nd year guy, " she hollered and went away with grace.

Kai chuckled and he vanished into the thin air.

 

 

"Sa Yeum, do you have any idea about what Love is ?" Ha Reum asked and Sa Yeum choked her bubble tea. Ha Reum passed her the napkins before continue to stare into the blank space. Sa Yeum look intently into Ha Reum's blank face and sighed.

"You , it's already been a week you're acting like this . Get over it already. What are you ?" Sa Yeum said and Ha Reum sighed. 

"I hate losing. It's hard to let go but even harder to figure out who L is," she mumbled before stabbing her fork into the meat she was supposedly eat. The people nearby stared at her action horrifyingly and Sa Yeum look around to beg for their forgiveness before glaring at Ha Reum .

"Song Ha Reum, you need to talk to that guy . Seriously I don't like seeing you at the brink of the Satan's lair. " Sa Yeum reasoned out and Ha Reum sighed.

"This haven't change huh ?"

 

Flashbacks

"YAH SONG HA REUM ! STOP IT ! I HATE SEEING YOU LIKE THIS," Sa Yeum shouted as Ha Reum carried on her steps ,not stopping even when warned.

"No one ahead of me this time, Sa Yeum. You should be happy," Ha Reum said as she raced to the end line . Liking the way she ran , she confirmed that she could beat the fastest running record made by Leeteuk, the class president of he class.

"SA YEUMMMMMMM ! IT'S 10.3 ! I BEAT LEETEUK !!!!!!!" Ha Reum screamed.

Sa Yeum sighed before getting off the bleachers' seats

'This is such an unbeateable attitude of hers'

End of flashbacks

 

"Sa Yeum, I'll go first okay ?"

Ha Reum went away after strapping her bag on her shoulder. She walked briskly ,without a second glance at Sa Yeum who was worried about her upbringing nowadays.

Ha Reum walked to the senior hallway which she mistaken as the junior hallway. She went inside her supposedly classroom as she didn't even noticed the signboard on top of the class' door .

The few people in the class were stunned by her out of nowhere actions as she slammed her bag on the furthest desk behind and hid her face with the bag before drifting into a deep slumber.     

 

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I entered my classroom with ease and as usual, the girls were all staring at me as if wanting to strip me with their sole eyes. I sighed before walking to my very desk which is located at the most end off my class.

Well, today , Mrs. Shin said that she has a lot of works to do and it's going to be our free time. What's better than having no teacher around right ? And yeah. 

I noticed a figure that I really know who at my desk . I can't hide my smile , seriously. I walked to the desk besides her and quietly sits there. 

I plopped my right arm on the desk before resting my head on my fist. Heol, she look so pretty up close. I knew it from the first time we met, she was someone that I want to always cherish.

I like her, that's it. I'm not going to lie about my feeling this time.

 

Ha Reum's P.O.V (Dream)

It was a bright white light shining above him. It's as if every steps he took, was a bless.

I wanted to get close and took the white face mask off him but it seems like I can't move.

I'm bounded. Bounded by any curse that surrounds me this time.

It was time.

Time always had its curse around me .

I was always afraid of losing with time.

Every seconds that I missed , the time devours me in the hurting realities over and over again.

If people mistaken me as someone who doesn't want to lose.

They're wrong

It was time. It has always been time .

And then, I saw it again .

My little self, who's sulking there alone without knowing anyone in that orphanage .

I was completely alone. With no one who understands.

I was a complete mess , my hairs are astray , my clothes aren't washed for like 3 days after the police found me survived alone in the accident .

There I was, at the orphanage. Adopted by the kind Song family who lives in Hong Kong for years.

And me ? It's only been 3 days I'm abandoned at this orphanage in Hong Kong.

That time, I was 4. An innocent pure 4 years old if you called it. 

But yeah, I don't even know my name after the big accident you call it.

My life was showered with love by my fosters.

But why didn't my other family get me ?

Isn't it the time has been really unfair with me?

 

No one's P.O.V

Ha Reum squirmed in her seat , with ragged breathes. Myungsoo who was sitting next to her frowned as he saw the sweats trickled down her forehead.

"Song Ha Reum, wake up ," he quietly woke her up as people are slowly disposing themselves out of the class. He strappd his bag and pat her nicely this time.

"Don't go,"

Myungsoo stopped patting her back and sighed. He rested his arms on the desk before staring at her a little bit longer.

'You literally don't like me, and now you enter my class, sleep at my desk, and say Don't Go,just what do you want ? '

Ha Reum stirred in her sleep and Myungsoo widened his eyes as he saw her stretching her arms out after sleeping. Ha Reum look to her right to find out Myungsoo's looking at her.

"You erted alien !" Ha Reum shouted and hit him hard at his jaws. Myungsoo fell to the floor and Ha Reum quickly brought her bag out with her before running out of the classes

Just the time to bump to the unfamiliar faces, she stopped as she saw a big Sign of

'Senior hallway ?' she thought and stare again at the classroom

'The 3rd year, 2nd class of honour?'she widened her eyes before gasping hard when she saw Myungsoo's making his moves towards her.                   

Just before Myungsoo gets her in time, everything was pitch black.

She feels the loneliness again.