Chapter 22

Love is easy

"Junmi, where are you?" A voice she knows so well starts to call for her and Ha Reum searched around the flower garden.

It was full of Hyacinth purple flowers , which she knows well the meaning of it. 

Death .

She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw someone she knows well at the end of the garden. 

The little Ha Reum and someone, who seems like her little brother, 

"So that is Kim Junmyeon," Ha Reum muttered and peek from the tree, looking at them playing with themselves together. 

And gradually appearing behind them is a woman , probably their mo-

"Omma," Ha Reum muttered without knowing her feets are slowly taking their steps to the family.

Ha Reum noticed that the kids were playing with each other , looking as if she doesn't exist there but the woman, raised her head to meet Ha Reum's shock gaze.

"Miss ? Are you okay?" Mrs. Kim asked and Ha Reum plopped on the ground ,still as shock as ever. The woman went near her to help her up, as soon as Mrs. Kim touched her, her tears threatened to fall.

"J-junmi ?" Mrs. Kim asked and Ha Reum cried before nodding her head.

They engulfed themselves in a family hug and cries.

"I'm sorry J-junmi. I should have find you w-when I was still alive," Mrs. Kim said as she her daughter's cheek which across it, streams the tears.

"O-omma. Y- you're gone ?" Ha Reum asked,her words comes out raspy at the end of the sentence and her tears threatened to fall once again . Mrs Kim chuckled wearily before continue to her cheeks.

"I'm dead since you're 3 years old, Junmi. Your brother has been telling me he missed you." Mrs. Kim said and she hugged her daughter , pouring all her heart out in the delicate hug.

"Junmi-ah, you shouldn't be here yet, you still need to be with them , the people you love and those who loves you," Mrs Kim said before caressing her daughter's hair with care.

Ha Reum shook her head and held her mother's shoulder with a firm grip.

"No, I'm not leaving you," she whispered in her shaky breaths and a heavy tug was weighing her heart out. Mrs. Kim chuckled wearily and her daughter's cheek before giving her a relieve smile.

"Junmi-ah, I'm sad that you'll be leaving me, but it's not time yet, you have the chance to meet your brother once again. Don't miss the chance, and you'll meet your father too . Tell them, I miss them okay ? I have to go," Mrs. Kim said as she gradually disappear into the thin air. 

Ha Reum plopped herself on the ground before staring at her hands.

Bloody hands.

Ha Reum shrieked when her surrounding suddenly change into a crime scene .

There, she saw herself, the little self and the other 3 other guys who were fatally injured. She widened her eyes as she saw how severely wounded she is and suddenly her head throbbed.

Ha Reum went to the crime scene and saw the dried tears across her little face at that time. 

"H-help," the little one muttered before blacking out.

Ha Reum gasped and plopped into the ground before crawling backward when she saw the blood started to fill the ground she's sitting on.

 

Suddenly, she saw a hand was held out, and without any hesitation, Ha Reum took the hand and they moved into a whole white room with a table in the middle of it.

On the table, there's a transparent vase with a red blood rose in it. Ha Reum found herself walking nearer to the table and she stared at the rose for a moment.

And 3 photo frames started to gradually appear on the table .

She saw a picture of herself, probably that time, she was around 2 years old.

A picture of her family, they were all wearing nice suits, it's like having a wedding dinner or something

And a picture of her with her brother, Kim Jun Myeon, they're both making idiots faces there, which made her chuckled.

Then, another 3 starts to appear gradually

A picture of a guy baby-hugging her ,which she assumed the guy is Lee Donghae, looking at his facial features that didn't change much.

A picture of a guy , that seems to sneakily taken, judging from the angle the picture was taken .

And the last picture, shows nothing.

Total pitch black, zero .

Ha Reum picked up the frame and furrowed her eyebrows , looking very puzzled at the photo. 

Which has nothing in it.

"Why is it pitch black ?" Ha Reum questioned and she put the frame on the table before moving away from the table which shook hard, threatening itself to crush.

​​​​Ha Reum took few steps back and the table stopped shaking.  

"Ha Reum, come back," she heard someone calling for her and Ha Reum looked around and saw a room full of her pictures.

It was her forgotten memories

She finds herself walking closer to the wall and looking at every pictures.

It's ironic how she felt that every single picture of a little boy, that seems like taken from behind based on the angle , isn't Lee Donghae. 

It doesn't give out that feelings.

She's really sure that it isn't Donghae.

"Who are you ?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Ha Reum-ah ! Ireona," Myungsoo cried out and he hold her hand while burying his head into her arms.

It's been 2 weeks she's out and he's been skipping his class for those days to visit her at hospital. There's also days that he unintentionally slept at Hospital. Well, since it's the V.I.P room, which was all-paid by Suho, the truthful brother of Ha Reum , Myungsoo has been in and out of the hospital with his own consent.

Sa Yeum saw all his acts towards Ha Reum and she's very sure Myungsoo is very in love with her bestfriend. Although she hates Infinite to her guts, but this Myungsoo has been opening her heart bit by bit to the Infinite guys.

Sometimes Infinite would surprise Myungsoo by bringing him food and stuffs for Ha Reum, and of course, Myungsoo was very thankful of the guy's acts.

The EXO boys,they've been visiting Ha Reum and Sa Yeum of course. One, it's their hyung long lost sister, Two, it's also their Chanyeol's secret girlfriend-to-be . They've also be going to and fro from the school to the hospital to check on both Sa Yeum's and Ha Reum's conditions.

The boys would also rotates their turns to check out for the girl's condition.

Sa Yeum has been regaining her health gradually time by time. 

Ha Reum? She's still in her deep sleep.

Those 2 weeks ?

Myungsoo was restless.

He's fatigue but he'd never give up and he constantly reminds himself that what Ha Reum has been going through was much worser than his sickness.

Donghae ? He comes during Myungsoo's absence and he managed to steal glances of the love of his life that has been standing in front of him all this while.

No wonder everything seems very familiar.

He has been taking care the condition of her room, changing her flower to a fresher one , opening her blinds during the days and closed them during the nights, making sure the air she breathe in is in a pleasent smell.

That's all he could do. 

And looking at Myungsoo's acts ? He knows he couldn't challenge that, and the way Donghae acts to Ha Reum ?

He knows it couldn't change her heart. 

She had them with someone all this while and Donghae knows,

He'll lose again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooooo~ stay tune for more updates and thank you for comments <3 also, please subscribe <3