Chapter 23

Love is easy

"Donghae oppa," Junmi called as she crawled to his lap, sitting on them. He was researching the architect plans at one of the Massachusetts' building . He closed them off and paid full attention at Junmi.

He chuckled and sniffed the girl's hair before hugging her with love.

"I'm dreaming ain't I?" Donghae said and Junmi turned to meet his gaze and cupped his face, making a puckering face at his.

He stands up, bringing Junmi to his embrace and held her tight. 

If this is dream, he wouldn't want to wake up from it. He knows well, he's been missing her like hell but he needs to wake to the reality that,

She isn't his anymore.

For the nth time, he's afraid to wake up again. He doesn't want to wake up.

This girl in his arm, he doesn't want to let go.

"Oppa? What are you thinking?" Junmi asked as he keeps on burying himself at the crook of her neck, sending tingles to all over her body.

Donghae broke the hug and smiled at her.

"I'm so lucky to have you, Junmi. You're finally resurface after 18 years and here I am, still in love with you. I really love you from the bottom of my heart, and I know that somehow, even if it's not me, I'm okay with it. Our memories keeps me alive. And I want you to be happy, Junmi. I love you," Donghae ended his speech and Junmi smiled genuinely at him.

"Let's say you're dreaming oppa,"Junmi said and she pulled his hand to the bed and pushed him so that she could hover above him. Donghae fixed his gaze at her eyes, her solemn eyes that he found captivating even in dreams

"Promise me you'll spent another days with me, when I wake up later," Junmi said. Donghae smiled and nodded before waking up to the blazing sun.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sa Yeum-ah, any improvement ?" Myungsoo asked as he dragged himself into the room, with his begs draped over his shoulder.

It's been a month and he made up his mind, to go to Uni before he receives a warning letter from the Dean. 

He plopped himself on the couch situated near the window and Sa Yeum sighed before shaking her head off. She smiled sadly at Myungsoo who looks so restless these few weeks.

Myungsoo bit his bottom lip before his tears threatened to fall once again. He neared himself to Ha Reum's bed and tears started to stream down his cheeks. Sa Yeum could only pat his back , giving assurance to him when suddenly the door slided open, showing Chanyeol and Suho together.

Sa Yeum went over to Chanyeol and Suho went over to Myungsoo who was silently wailing his heart out at the side of the bed.

Myungsoo seriously wouldn't want to forgive himself if Ha Reum doesn't wake up. He kept blaming himself over and over as they fought just before her accident.

He was to be blamed, over and over.

He still remember how furious she was when he pulled her to the music room. Her piercing glare was burning with fire and it's as if threatening she would burn him to pieces if she ever done that once again.

Well, he also remembered the time when Ha Reum smiled at her during the time when he turned into L. That time, when he was singing a song of her request to her. Her smile, it was a genuine one. Also, the most breathtaking. She's the one he has been head over heels for and no one had ever done tihis to him.

He doesn't want to lose her, that's for sure

"Myungsoo?" Suho snapped him from his thought and Myungsoo bobbed his head, in realization. He sighed as the hyung patted him on his shoulder, "Thank you, Myungsoo-ah, I'm grateful you're here," Suho continued and Myungsoo stifled his tears before nodding his head.

"It's my pleasure hyung,I just.. I just love her so much.. I can't bear losing her,"

Little did they know, there was someone at the door, listening to their conversation all along.

He dragged his feet away, away from all the stuffs that has been messing up with his head now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ha Reum-ah, do you remember the first time I met you ?" Donghae asked as he closes the blind , the night has been taking over and he just got back from his work.

It's a serene 8.30 p.m .

Donghae sits next to her bed before fixing his gaze on her. He stared at his lifeless love of his life in front of his eyes. He trailed over to her round pair of eyes, her cute button-up nose, her flawless cheeks and her pale pink lips.

It was luscious before. 

After the whole accident, it turned cracked, chapped and pale, but somehow, she's beautiful in any state she's in.

Because, she's always his Junmi, no matter what.

He didn't fall in love with this person by accident, he truly knows her. 

She's beautiful eversince she's baby, and it all happens because of his ruthless remark about her.

"Omma, please. I want to follow you too," Donghae pleaded while pulling his hair out of frustration.

Mrs. Lee rolled her eyes and lightly smack her son's head.

"No, I know you bullied this God's sake only 2 years old kid, Donghae. You need to learn your lesson. Take care of her, or else you're dead," Mrs. Lee said casually and Donghae sweared he saw a murderous glint in his mom's eyes.

Donghae sighed in defeat before closing the door and glaring at the kid who's standing in front of his architecture room, he called it.

"Stupid baby, because of you, I'm all stuck up in this house," the 10-years-old Donghae shouted before slamming his door shut. The 2-years-old Junmi pouted and cried her heart out to gain for the boy's attention.

Donghae sighed before opening up his door once again and scooped her into his embrace and caressed her hair softly.

"Uljima, uri Junmi," he sang in frustration and brought her into his room.

His room was simple. Black and white wallpapers with streaks of red into it. Just a typical kid room,

Oh wait.

Lee Donghae wasn't a typical kid. He's a genius kid, with the highest IQ in the entire school. This specialty of him had made him one of the most hated kid at school because he usually answers all of the questions perfect and he doesn't mean to brag , he was just.

Him.

And maybe that's why he never had any platonic feelings over anyone because what he knew was, he loves building. He loves the plans and building, well.

They're his friends.

Looking at the amount of plans that has been pasted all over his room, he really is into architecture.

Donghae widened his eyes when Junmi starting to make way to his basket which he filled in with the Massachusetts building plans, he scooped her into embrace and put her on the bed.

"Stay here, don't disturb," he instructed and the innocent girl just blinked her eyes at him before nearing herself to the plans once again. Donghae sighed before holding her feet in place, not allowing her to make any steps further.

Junmi hissed in annoyance and slapped his hand away before continuing to rummage through his plans.

Junmi took out one plan and bring them to him before giggling innocently, looking at his frustrating state. 

"Oppa, pretty," she said and pointed at the plan, Donghae had drew this when he was 8 and indeed it was one of his favourite. He chuckled before scooping her into his laps and showing off the old sketches at the little girl, who was only giggling at the sight.

"Oppa, work hard. Be what you want when you big !" Junmi said and Donghae chuckled before ruffling the litte Junmi's hair. Junmi turned at him before grinning widely .

"Later you'll have many many money oppa ! And you can marry me !" Junmi beamed and Donghae coughed abruptly before tickling her sides,

"Kiddo, you don't know what marriage is,"

 

Donghae chuckled as he stared at the girl in front of her with much love in his eyes before caressing the girl's hand with care,

"Junmi, I've granted your wish,"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, ChunZua imnida <3 thank you for keeping up with the story, I hope you guys don't miss any updates :3 please subscribe and thank you for supporting <3 <3 kamsahamnidaaaaaaaaa