Chapter 14

Love is easy

"So you guys didn't kiss?"

"What the hell, why would I?" Ha Reum exclaimed and buried her face into the table. She wanted to hid her blush and didn't expect this is coming.

"But Ha Reum, it was your chance ! You could have thrown off the mask and saw his whole face," Sa Yeum complained and Ha Reum sighed before staring at Sa Yeum with an unbelievable face.

"I didn't want to do that, seriously. I just thought I could figure out about it later," Ha Reum muttered and Sa Yeum sighed.

"Do you like Myungsoo?" Sa Yeum asked out of nowhere and Ha Reum choked her own spit. She coughed abruptly before gasping dramatically at Sa Yeum who was making a poker face.

"N-no . Of course not," she stuttered and avoided Sa Yeum's gaze. The girl chuckled and entangled her fingers together.

"Ha Reum-ah, you know you should sort out this mess. You like Myungsoo, I can see it. It's the way I look at Chanyeol oppa,"Sa Yeum said dreamily and Ha Reum rolled her eyes before sighing out loud.

"Sa Yeum, I do like him,okay but it just doesn't work that way, maybe I like him the way I like L ," Ha Reum muttered and massaged her forehead a bit.

"It's just ironic that I actually doesn't care who L might be, I just hope that things wouldn't change if I know who's the real L," Ha Reum added and Sa Yeum hold her hand with assurance.

"Believe me, things will probably get better, H Reum-ah," Sa Yeum said, giving assurance to her genuinely.

 

 

 

 

 

"Song Ha Reum~" Myungsoo hollered at the junior hallway and Ha Reum who wasn't giving any attention suddenly quite alarmed with his action. She reversed back and wanted to walk away fast , away from the scene he made.

Just to be caught again by Myungsoo. He held her hand and Ha Reum stopped abruptly.

"Ha Reum, why are you running away ?" Myungsoo asked and Ha Reum closed her eyes and took in a deep breathe.

'Because I just realized I do like you,'Ha Reum thought and she laughed awkwardly.

"W-what ? R-running away ? N-no of course not," Ha Reum stammered and laughed awkwardly. Myungsoo raised a brow and smiled at her.

"Join the talent night next month," Myungsoo offered and Ha Reum widened her eyes.

"Hell no,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So the whole paper work is ready right Chanyeol and Xiumin?"

"Yes hyung/Suho, I've get it all done , and all arranged,"

"Baekhyun, bring me the suggestions for theme for next month, and please no weird suggestions again Oh Sehun,"

"Nae president-nim. I've got it all covered,"

"Kai and Chen, you brainstorm the opening performance for the talent night, I want it bombastic like last year. "

"You can count on me hyung !"

"D.O, search for the papers about the team management,"

"Nae,"

Suho sighed as he searched for the Student Council's account book. When he found it, he was satisfied with the amount that they have collected this year and of course, with the help of the member of the Council.

He kept it safe with him and saw the photo frame at the side of his table before raising it to his eye level.

"Kim Junmi, it's ironic how I feel your presence nowadays. I just hope you'll be there," Suho muttered before carefully putting the frame back on the table.

He sighed and left the room with a lone tear fell across his cheek.

 

 

 

 

Ha Reum walked alone in the whole way as she sighed. She stared at her phone and didn't realized that she bumped into a guy.

The president of Student Council.

"Suho-sshi," she exclaimed in shock and Suho chuckled.

"Song Ha Reum, I'm so sorry, I should have watch where I'm going,"Suho said as he helped her to get on her own feet.

"It's okay Suho-sshi," Ha Reum said before dusting off the invincible dust off her jeans. Suho bit his lips before staring at her in a brief moment.

"Let's grab a dinner, it's on me. Think of it as a way of apology,"Suho offered and Ha Reum chuckled before shaking her head.

"It-It's okay , really," Ha Reum rejected in a polite way and Suho sighed,

"I need to talk to you actually."

 

 

 

"So what is it about Suho-sshi?" Ha Reum asked as she sipped in the Caramel Macchiato that Suho insisted to pay just now.

Suho settled on his seat and cleared his throat before entangled his fingers together 

"First of all, just call me Suho, or Suho oppa or whatever, secondly, I know that you're close to Sehun, so I kinda want you to help him with the school's talent night," Suho proposed and leaned against his seat.

Ha Reum stared at him in confusion and raised a brow before sipping in her drink once again.

"H-hold your horses Suho, why me ?"

"You see, Ha Reum-ah. Sehun isn't someone who trusts people easily. Last year, we had a real hard time to persuade him to stop bullying people as he is just a first year," Suho said and sighed.

"And the end year's meeting last year was a real big hit when Sehun was the biggest shareholder in the school. He said he did it because he trusted the right person, which was us, the EXO . It stopped him from bullying and stuffs. But one thing for sure is that, you made him trust you just for like 2 months plus ? Us EXO ? He only decided to trust us after 10 months together. Think of it as a volunteer act," Suho said and Ha Reum was about to reply him when he received a call. Ha Reum made a signal for him to answer the call and he did.

"Yeobosaeyo? Nae hyung ?"

"Ahhh,ani. I'm with a friend, a girl to be exact,"

"No,no it's okay. You can come,it's at the paradise cafe,nae hyung. I'll wait,ok bye,"

Suho ended the call and Ha Reum sipped in her drink before making a thinking face.

"It's Donghae hyung. He said he'll join for dinner. Do you mind ?" Suho said and Ha Reum choked her drink before coughing abruptly.

"What, of course he can join ! Seriously," Ha Reum exclaimed and Suho chuckled before sipping his own drink.

"I kind off find this weird but you seems different from the other girls that I met ," Suho said and he noticed Ha Reum's weird glances so he shook his hands before sitting straight.

"You are more like a dongsaaeng style, than a person that I like, " Suho added and Ha Reum noticed his sad sudden voice changes. Ha Reum look at him and noticed his eyes started to get watery. Suho sighed before clearing his throat up and faked a smile at Ha Reum.

"But it's the past anyway, so there's nothing to be worried about. We, who still lives ,must keep on living, right,?" Suho said and Ha Reum smiled assuringly at him before touching his hand and rubbing it ,in hope to give him assurance.

"Oppa, it's okay," Suho widened his eyes as something suddenly came inside his mind,

 

"I'm so nervous for this, do you think I can do this ? Oh my god I'm so freaking worried that I failed," the little Junmyeon said as he wiggled his legs at his seat as he waits his name to be called out for the singing audition. 

"Oppa, it will be fine,"the little Junmi said and she crawled into his laps . Hearing that ,Junmyeon's nervousness was washed away .

"Gomawo,Ha Reum-ah" Suho said and Ha Reum chuckled,

​​​​​​"Anytime,"

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for commenting and subscribing xD please , stay tuned for more chappy. Thank you yeorobun <3