Chapter 15

Love is easy

Ha Reum stared outside of the window as she ride her car, with someone.

Well, in fact it wasn't her car.

It was Dong Hae's.

"Oppa, I'll go back first," Ha Reum proposed and they let her go as she told them that she has an errand to run.

Ha Reum started her car engine but to no vain, her car just won't bother to start. She sighed and saw her petrol's sign. 

0, nothing. Zero. Her gas went out.

She sighed and went back to the cafe ,only to meet the chaebol Donghae.

"Mr. Lee," she muttered and Donghae turned around to meet her guilty face. He stood up and Ha Reum stared in awe.

"Yes Ha Reum? You left anything ? I don't think you left something just now," Donghae said and Ha Reum sighed before fiddling with her hands unintentionally.

"Where's Suho ?" She asked and Donghae chuckled. Donghae went out and signalled her to follow him , out of the cafe. They exited the cafe and Donghae chuckled, looking at Ha Reum still fiddling with her fingers innocently.

"He already went back, I stayed for some reasons. Why? You need anything? Maybe I could help," Donghae offered and Ha Reum laughed awkwardly before shaking her hands, indicating a no.

"It's okay it's okay. I'll just take a bus," she spatted out and when she realised, she smacked her forehead and Donghae chuckled

"A ride home ? Your gas went out I see," Donghae said and hummed in understanding. Ha Reum laughed awkwardly .

She found herself in a stranger car a few minutes after that.

And that's what happen

 

​​​​​​"You okay Ha Reum? You seem a little bit off," Donghae asked and Ha Reum shifted uncomfortably at her own seat. 

"I'm okay, Mr. Lee, I-I'm just not comfortable, I'm so sorry that you get entangled in this mess of mine, I'm sure that you're busy," Ha Reum apologized and Donghae smiled genuinely before staring at her in a brief moment.

"Relax Ha Reum-ah, there's nothing wrong in helping others, right? In fact I want to thank you for talking to me, I don't really talk to people nowadays, because like you said, I was too busy to even talk or spent my time with my friends ," he paused and sighed after that.

"And my family," he added and Ha Reum chuckled wearily.

"It must be hard to be successful like you," Ha Reum said and Donghae smiled again, but smiled a sad smile.

"True enough, but it eases certain things you know. Many people said that they want to be like me, successful at such a young age. But youngsters like you guys have a lot to learn and even sacrifice. Will you sacrifice and devote your whole childhood or life just for a career like this ? People at 20, went to club, enjoy their time with friends and such. Me ? You'll find me at the National Library or press conference until 3 a.m. Just to see how to build a house in a tact way ," he said and chuckled as he grabbed hard on the steering. He look at Ha Reum who was staring at him in amusement

"And you still have a long way, Ha Reum," he added and Ha Reum nodded in approval.

"You don't even have a girlfriend and such, I don't mean to say this but," she paused and heaved a sigh,

"Doesn't that mean that you're basically living as a robot or something?" She asked out of curiosity and Donghae laughed genuinely at the innocent question.

"No robots build unstoppable love for 18 years Ha Reum," he said and Ha Reum blushed upon his statement.

"It's a fortunate and torture at the same time," he added,

"She kept me going . I've been through hell , but she kept me going. Even if she's dead,  I don't really mind because I know that she'd become an angel in heaven to watch over me. Doesn't love work that way?" Donghae said and Ha Reum smiled at him her sweet smile,

"I really hope you'll find her, Mr. Lee. You've been so strong all this while," 

"Call me Donghae oppa, this is not workplace duh," Donghae said and Ha Reum chuckled before eyeing the road once again,

"Araaseo , oppa " Ha Reum hummed and they went silent once again, enjoying each other's company in the comfortable silent.

 After the long ride, Donghae arrived at Ha Reum's house and Ha Reum bid him a thank you. She looked at her watch and noticed that it's already 9 o'clock. 

"Donghae oppa, will it be okay for you to drive this late at night?" Ha Reum asked and Donghae chuckled before nodding.

"It's okay, thanks for the company anyways," Donghae said and Ha Reum shook her head .

"Thank you, for your help . Have a safe ride home,"she said and went out of the car .

She waved him a goodbye and entered her home in delight.

 

 

 

She plopped herself on the bed after finish freshening herself up. She grabbed her phone and scrolled over her social media accounts.

Suddenly, something caught her eyes.

She clicked the photo and read the article,

"How to deal with your amnesia," Ha Reum read out loud and stifled her laugh.

"What the hell, does this type of article also exist?" She muttered and continued to read the article.

Throbbing heads, a follow-up after amnesia.

Bla3, she read and read as she knew that almost all of the signs had appeared to her. And she wanted to know how does she end all of this as the follow-up tends to come bit by bit. That explains why she's having a hard time at random time. 

Ha Reum sighed as she read the very last paragraph.

Checking out where the accidents take places or experience again how the accident occurs also might help patient to remember

'Who would want to experience the life-threatening accident like that once again,' she thought and moved on to the other article. As she scrolled over her phone, she fell asleep and drove to the dreamland once again

​​​​​​

"Junmi, will I see you again after this ?" A boy asked as he and Junmi sat side by side at the brink of the pond near their kindergarten.

"Where are you going oppa?" Junmi asked cutely and the boy giggled at her way on the way she talked, still klutzy as she's only 3. 

She never fails to amaze him anyway.

"I'm going far. Far from here." The boy said and Junmi clung onto his arm.

"Don't leave Junmi, Junmi is scared," the little girl whined and the boy ruffled her hair in a loving way.

''I promise I'll come again," the boy said and Junmi still buried her face in his arm.

Little did the little girl knows, Junmi had fall asleep unintentionally at his arms,which sends chuckle to the boy.

"It's okay Junmi-ah. If the fate sides us, we will meet again, don't cry too often okay? I'm afraid that I'll not be there,I promise I'll come back"

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's for chapter 15, thank you for reading and such, feel free to comment and subscribe. Thank youuu <3