Chapter 3

Love is easy

"Eh hyung, can you bring me over to the petrol? I wanted to fetch some for my bike,"Sehun asked as he walked beside Jongin to his car.

Jongin nodded and looked around before fixing his gaze at someone. Rather, a girl . Kai raised a brow and nudged Sehun and led his gaze to the same girl.

"Yah Song Ha Reum !"

Sehun hollered and Ha Reum, who was searching for car keys, turned to meet Sehun's glittering eyes.

"Oh Sehun,"she said, audible for the both male to hear.

They walked closer to her and Ha Reum sighed when Sehun look at her with a questioning gaze.

Kai cleared his throat and Sehun ohhhs before straightening his figure first.

Both Kai and Sehun look at Ha Reum who seems doesn't care about their presence at all.

The other girls would have been dying to now who's the guy standing beside Sehun

*cough Kai *cough .

"Hi,I'm Kim Jo-"

Ha Reum raised her right palm,indicating a wait sign .Kai widened his eyes and rubbed the back of his neck with signs of embarrassment .

Ha Reum continued searching for her car keys with a slight frown. Sehun stifled a chuckled and covered it with an awkward laugh. Kai rolled his eyes upon Sehun's teasing.

"Ya Song Ha Reum, try searching at your jean's pockets,"Sehun said and Ha Reum followed as instructed, and to her luck, it's at her right pocket.

She stopped and took out the keys before chuckling.

"Ottokhae Ha Reum, you're getting old. " she muttered and both the males chuckled. Ha Reum raised her head ,widened her eyes to meet Kai's soft gaze. 

"H-hi, I-I n-need to go,"Ha Reum stuttered and she raced towards her car .

It happens so fast that Kai unsuccessfully grabbed her hand. Ha Reum's car raced outside and Kai sighed, Sehun pouted.

"Ya,she didn't even say thank you for my fortune,"Sehun mumbled and Kai sighed defeatedly.

"Well,maybe next time.

 

 

"I swear I saw him running this way, "Ha Reum said as she stopped her car at a nearby cafe. She sighed deeply and pouted unintentionally. She went out of the car and locked it before making a step towards a cafe.

"Paradise ? "

She read out loud and then, she heard the same person singing. She entered and she was right.

It was his angelic voice again.

Ha Reum stopped her steps and kept on saying sorry to those she bumped into.

She keeps on getting tangled with his love spells and she knew he didn't intend to, but it just happens that way,judging from the numerous girls flocking around him at the small stage where he's located.

He strumed the last note at his guitar and all the girls cheered while racing to get a selfie with him. The guy nicely reject their offers and the crowds dissipated one by one. Ha Reum still rooted at her place just like before.

"You,"

Ha Reum called out and it catches L's attention .

He didn't notice her presence until now.

"You sings at cafe too ?" Ha Reum asked and L grabbed his guitar case before nodding nonchalantly.

L , who was wearing his mask and cap , no sunglasses this time,managed to catch a glimpse of her beautiful eyes.

"Ha Reum-sshi, "he called out and Ha Reum raised a brow.

"Want to grab a drink with me ?"

L asked , without a slight waver in his voice. Ha Reum stared at the people around them and noticed the least presence of humans at the cafe. It was still 3 pm duh.

"Sure,"

Ha Reum answered and L's eyes twitched in happiness.

"W-wait. I'll keep this guitar at a safe place first. "L said before disappearing behind the stage.

Ha Reum find a good place for them to sit and L came back while bringing a white rose in his hand. He reached out for her hand and put them there.

"A white rose, a start of friendship. "

Ha Reum chuckled, before accepting the lone white rose.

"Thank you,L-sshi,"Ha Reum said and L blinked twice.

"Just L, I hope we can drop off the formalities,chingu. "L stated and Ha Reum nodded.

"Sure thing, L''

Ha Reum sighed dreamily.

She stared at the drink served in front of her by the waitress who seems to be captivated by L's persona.

"I'm sorry to ask this but you can choose another plate because it's the restaurant service. "The waitress said and L smiled at the waitress, making her heart skipped a beat.

"Oh why is that so ??" Ha Reum asked L and the waitress cleared .

" Ani, because of you, the restaurant's rating has been improving," she said .

Judging from the amount of fangirls that has been flocking around and out of nowhere, the girls from the back of the table sat closer to L and Ha Reum's table.

"Oppa, who's this girl?"

"She look plain,why don't you date me ?"

"Oppa , this girl? Seriously ?"

L sighed and Ha Reum sighed uncomfortably. L noticed and smiled at the fangirls. He turned his body at the fangirls and they all shut their squeal up.

"You see, I'm eating here. Do remember. Your pleasure comes first. So, eat well, and please, don't disturb. She's my Uni friend. So yeah. Thank you for the cooperation okay? " L said nicely

All the fangirls sighed dreamily before giving them their personal spaces .

Thanks God, Ha Reum muttered.

"So Ha Reum, sorry that I ran away?"L said and sipped the drink he ordered. Ha Reum chuckled and shook her head,

"It's okay. I'm sure you have your reasons. "Ha Reum said and L nodded before folding his fingers and entangled them together.

"I forgot that I have part time here. When I heard you called out my L name. So, I remembered ." L explained and Ha Reum nodded.

"So what was your real name ?" Ha Reum asked and L smirked behind his mask.

"That's for you to find, Ha Reum "