Chapter 27

Love is easy

"So, are you okay now ?" Sehun asked as he joined Ha Reum to wash the dishes in the kitchen. She chuckled as she played with the bubbles in the sink before touching Sehun's nose lightly,making the latter pinked.

"Never been better and I'm good, all thanks to you oppa," Ha Reum confessed and Sehun neared himself closer to her before wiping the dishes dry with the towel readied at the sink. There was an awkward silence when they worked beside each other or probably just Sehun alone felt so. 

He still remember how soft her skin felt under his touch and here he is, wiping the dishes side by side with the love of his life. His heart is racing fast and his sight is blurry as he felt really nervous with every actions taken by Ha Reum.

"I'm g-glad you're okay, t-that's all I ever wanted, Ha Reum," Sehun stuttered and Ha Reum smiled before continuing her washing before Sehun stopped her actions by grabbing her wrist.

"S-Song Ha Reum. Can I tell you something ?" He said seriously, trying to ignore his racing heart right now and then. Ha Reum stared at him with an innocent glint in her eyes. She pulled away softly from Sehun's grip and held the kitchen's countertop. Sehun walked closer to her and Ha Reum walked backward till her back met the countertop. They locked gazes for a brief moment before Sehun took the next step.

Sehun grabbed her chin softly and leaned in closer before staring deeply into her eyes.

"I know if I never say this to you, you wouldn't know,because only God knows how naive you are," Sehun sighed before staring into her eyes once again.

"It has been budging me every now and then , and I guess. Sooner or later, I do have to tell you," Sehun heaved a light sigh. 

"You're more than a neighbour , a schoolmate , a dongsaeng to me," he bit his bottom lip as his eyes glistening with happy tears.

"I'm happy that you're my neighbour and all, and it's true that I fall for you at the first sight. Being with you was one of the most favorite thing that I'd want to do every single day. But eversince I lay my eyes on you, I never stop thinking about you and the time when you went out with a guy that night, which turned out to be the guy that I really know," he chuckled dryly.

"I knew that I'd never defeat him in any single way. Even I admit that he's perfect and all. So I'll say this for once, Song Ha Reum,"

"You're my everything, Song Ha Reum, I love you," he whispered and a lone tear escaped from his eye , making Ha Reum bit her bottom lips in guilt. She cupped his cheeks as she wiped away his tears softly. Sehun held her hand which is still cupping his cheeks and smiled warmly at her.

"Thank you, oppa. Thank you for everything,"

By that, Sehun knew that his chance to be with her descended real quick when the girl gave him a friendly hug right away but he knew that deep in his heart, he would forever be in love with this girl .

" You'll definitely found someone, even better than I am , oppa. I promise,"

At least, his burden is lessened.

 

 

Ha Reum sighed as she stared at the moon which seems to light up the dark starry sky. She gripped the mug tightly before taking another sip of tea she made earlier.

"Why are you here alone ?"

Ha Reum raised her head to meet Suho's curious gaze and she smiled at the guy. Come to think of it , she never really scrutinized Suho's facial before and when she did, she can't help but to notice that they did have similarities .

Suho took a sit besides her and joined to stare at the starry sky before clearing his throat . They stayed like that for a brief moment, enjoying each other's company in a comfortable manner.

"Can I call you Junmi ?" Suho asked out of the blue and Ha Reum chuckled before sitting nearer to Suho , resting her head on Suho's relaxed shoulder. She hummed and Suho hugged her waist before ruffling her hair lovingly.

"Oppa, when I was in coma, I dreamed about something," Suho hummed as a gesture for her to continue her story.

"That time, you were playing with something and I played with you. We were both so happy and it feels like sadness never came to us all at once. But little did we know, that time, omma was watching over us from far, and what I remember next was, omma laying in front of us with a pool of red blood. We were crying hard that time ," Ha Reum said and Suho stiffened before sighing calmly.

"And that time, Junmi. I swear I'll protect everything that I have with all my might, but I failed once again when you were kidnapped," Suho whispered sadly and Ha Reum smiled at him while patting his back softly , locking gazes with him .

"Oppa, you didn't fail, you never fail," Ha Reum said and Suho chuckled before turning his head to give him a better view of her face which seems to be glowed up under the light of the Moon.

"And you missy, never fail to give me strength again, thank you,"

 

 

"Donghae-ah, eat a lot. I can see that you've become thin, it's been a long time since I last see you," Mr. Kim said as he cut his beef in the plate and feed himself. Donghae chuckled before bowing his head a little as a respect to Mr. Kim.

It's true after all, it's been a while he saw Mr. Kim. After 12 years of misery , he decided to pursue his studies in States , trying to leave all the things behind once. But he thought that it was selfish of him to cut ties with the family of the love of his life, so he made sure that he still visited them every time he came back to Korea.

They always reminded him of how strong a person can be after losing someone who's more precious than anything in the world.

And this old man in front of him , with hint of wrinkles at his face, he never saw him that happy when he knew his long lost daughter were found safe. Donghae knew how hard Mr. Kim has been searching for her about 18 years and he's really grateful that his prayers all these years are granted.

He's glad. He's really glad.

"Abeoji, how's Junmi doing nowadays ? Is she well?" Donghae asked as he sipped in his tea. The others had went back to their respective places and the Kim siblings were having talks among themselves.

Left Donghae and Mr. Kim alone.

"She's doing great, Donghae-ah. When are you planning to tell her anyway ?" Mr. Kim asked and Donghae chuckled dryly before sighing deeply as he gripped into the document in front of him.

"Abeoji, it's not easy,after all i-it's , s-she'll be okay," Donghae stammered and Mr. Kim patted his shoulder, giving him an assurance. 

"When was the last time I see you like an idiot, Lee Donghae ? Maybe it's about 6 years ago? Before you people left for States ?" Mr. Kim asked and Donghae scoffed jokingly,earning a smack from Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim had always been comfortable to Lee Donghae and already treated him like his own son since he befriended with Junmi and Junmyeon. He had always been taking care of Lee Donghae and had become a father figure to Donghae himself.

"Lee Donghae, you're already 30,go get a girlfriend" Mr. Kim joked and Donghae smiled cheekily.

"You know why I call you abeoji right?" He asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes, making Mr. Kim chuckled before sipping his tea once again.

"You're serious ? I saw your interview , Donghae," Mr. Kim said and Donghae bit his bottom lip before nodding and glanced at Mr. Kim unsurely with certainty in his eyes.

"Abeoji, what's your opinion about marriage ?"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, it's Chunzua,, as you guys have expected or naaaa,, this fics will eventually come to an end :")) Omonaaa,, it's Sehunnie's part here that i inserted , and a bit of Suho's brotherly love <3 and marriage ? Who's getting married ? HAHAHHAHAHAHA stay tuned for just a lil bit more updates okay <3 And please support my new ongoing story entitled : THE IDIOCY IN BOTH LOVE AND HATE alsoooo featuring, Lee Donghae <3 Stay tuned yeorobun,,, peaceeeeeeeeee <3 <3

((Click the photo to enjoy the story ^^))