Chapter 18

Love is easy

Ha Reum sighed as she rummaged through her closets. 

Everything in her closet is actually casual but she doesn't know the idea of Donghae's casual. She can't get over how ironic she felt when Suho break those news to her. 

And of course, she doesn't even know what to wear and out of nowhere, she felt as if she's poor as hell like she never have any clothes that is casual. 

Finally she found a soft pink casual dress and left it on the bed as she go to freshen herself up. It's 5.30 p.m and she's freaking out already

Why is it that she wants to match Donghae's style anyway? 

She questioned herself and sighed in defeat. She the shower and let the water tricked through every part of her bare skin. She bit her lips as she thinked off her outfit just now.

Will it be casual enough?

What if he brings me to meet his parents?

Where is he taking me too?

What is casual seriously from his perspective?

Ha Reum asked herself over and over again as she went out of the bathroom and tidied herself up.

She sighed as she dried her hair up and the clock shows 6.05 p.m. Hell, she only have another 50 minutes to be ready and she's already panicking.

After finish with her choice of dress and wore them, she curled the end of her hair into a soft bouncy curl,giving herself a more innocent feminine look. 

After applying a little hint of make up here and there, she applied the last touch, which is her cherry liptint and turned off all the lights before going out of the house. She make sure the house are all locked before going out of her house.

She waited outside of her house and met eyes with Oh Sehun who clearly have a curious glint in his eyes.

"Song Ha Reum, where are you going ?" Sehun hollered as he eyed the girl besides his lair. She doesn't seem to be herself, with all the innocent looking look all over her.

Sehun mentally screamed cuteness overload when Ha Reum smiled at him, genuinely and almost,

Breathtakingly.

"Oh Sehun oppa, please look over my house during my absence, I'm going out with someone," she hollered back and hearing that, Sehun was heartbroken and curious at the same time.

Heartbroken because the love of his life is going out with someone that isn't him,

Curious because he doesn't have the complete idea who's the guy is.

He rarely saw her walking at the hallway with some guys or something because he noticed that Ha Reum isn't like any other girl outside.

She only talked with those people she really knew which he can even counted with his fingers.

In the Council Room even, it's only Sehun and Suho.

From her class, Sunmi the class president (of course,noticing thee class reports that's handed to her frequently)

Do Sa Yeum, which he saw them giggling almost too loudly during their first met.

And maybe that's it.

Well, he doesn't really saw the interaction between Ha Reum and the others.

She's different.

She's nice, beautiful , smart but somehow, she managed to escape the limelight, eventually with ease. 

He does notice that all the guys has been ogling over her figure, which he finds sick at times and the girls does envious of her beauty. 

Because she isn't like them , she just needed her compact powder, her lip tint and a real thin line of eyeliner. 

And she's already a beauty.

A real beauty indeed. Even when they first met, Sehun was amazed of the drop-dead gorgeous girl. Because the first time they met, she doesn't have her make up on.

She's so different and so enchanting.

And this guy who's she'll be hanging out with

He is one lucky bast*rd

After bidding a good bye and a happy night at her, she left him with a lone stare at her house before heaving a deep sigh.

 

 

Ha Reum heard a honk in front of her house. She widened her eyes when she saw the car that stopped in front of her house. 

Heol, it's a Sleek Black Ferrari Enzo.

And in it, sat a guy with his sunglasses . Probably afraid that people would noticed his presence.

He went out of the car and took off his sunglasses. 

Ha Reum widened her eyes when she saw how casual he looks like. Seriously, no one would know his real age if he's dressing like this everyday. 

He's an epitome of handsomeness.

Ha Reum even thought the word handsome was made when they look at this ahjushi infront of her.

He's just thay jjang.

Donghae opened the door for her and Ha Reum cautiously plopped into the seat. Her eyes never left Donghae as he entered his own seat at the driver's.

"So Song Ha Reum, you're ready ?"

"As ready as I'll ever be,"

 

 

 

They sat in front each other with a some sort of ambience that screams,

Awkwardness.

Donghae was the first one to clear his throat up and Ha Reum lifted her gaze to face the guy in front of her.

Just that every time she stared at his face, his eyes will reflect her awkward image in his eyes. 

Because, he's so good looking. 

Ha Reum never went out with someone looking so good before, except for L, who insisted to cover half of his face.

Sehun? He's sure handsome but he's a good neighbour. And a nice friend, a trustworthy one too. 

Sehun is like her big brother, that some sort of feeling. She could never like him or see him as a man. He's indeed one charming guy.

But this guy in front of her, is like a whole new level.

"Do you want to order now ?" He asked and Ha Reum just nodded meekly.

She stared at Donghae's action who's crossing his legs while putting the menu on his thigh and keep flipping it, like a book. Ha Reum sighed and put the menu blatantly on the table, grabbing Donghae's attention right away. Donghae signed a waiter to pick up the order and he did.

Once again, it's awkward.

Pure awkwardness.

"So , how are you ?" Donghae asked and Ha Reum chuckled before bravely raising his gaze to meet the lad's. He was smiling friendly at her and Ha Reum replied back.

"I'm fine, Donghae oppa. What brings you to have a dinner with me ?" She asked out of curiosity and Donghae chuckled. 

" I figured out that it'd be nice to go on a friendly date like this. It's my first time as well, so I might as well try it," he said and Ha Reum awed in amusement at him.

"You never go on date ? Oh my god," she exclaimed and Donghae rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why? Do I look like a playboy to you ," Donghae asked and Ha Reum giggled lightly.

"You're a CEO, Donghae oppa, of course there'd be girls chasing for you," Ha Reum stated, bit by bit getting less awkward with each other.

"Not interested, remember ?" He said before acting like a diva and burst into giggle together with Ha Reum.

"Then, what differs me from them ?" Ha Reum asked and the laugh gradually disappears before Donghae smiled as he stared into her eyes.

"Your eyes," Donghae pointed out and Ha Reum frowned, before thinking if there's something in it.

"Your eyes looks like hers, a lot,"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the update,keep on reading and enjoy <3 Thank youuuu ~^^