Chapter 19

Love is easy

"It starts 18 years ago," Donghae stated with a hint of missing in his voice.

 

"Junmi, say goodbye to your Hae oppa, you'll be going to Hong Kong to holiday remember ?" Mr. Kim hollered happily from the living room and Donghae rubbed his nape awkwardly as Mr. Kim speaks. The old and wise man has always treated him like one of the family member, but he'll always end up awkward.

Junmi, hearing Donghae's name , quickly raced down and went to hug the boy tightly.

"Can't you stay ?" Donghae whispered and Junmi giggled before hugging his neck tighter as Donghae pulled her to his embrace.

'What if I lose you ? I can't bear that pain, I had a real bad feeling,' Donghae thought before frowning deeply 

"If then, I'll go with you ," Donghae exclaimed in excitement and someone clears his throat.

"You still need to draw the new plans, Mr. Lee," his secretary said and Donghae pouted before heaving a real deep sigh. Junmi fell asleep in his embrace and Donghae chuckled.

"Promise me, you'll come back safe and sound," Donghae whispered and caressed her hair as she sleeps in his embrace. He took her to her room with Mr. Kim's approval and passed by Junmyeon's room.

"Junmyeon-ah, take care of your little sister okay?" 

"Okay hyung, nothing will ever hurt her if I'm in sight !"

 

 

Ha Reum gasped lightly as Donghae started to shed his tears. Ha Reum could feel the excruciating pain in Donghae's voice and she started to tear up too.

She passed the tissues at Donghae, making the guy chuckled a bit. 

"I don't know why I'm telling you this," Donghae stopped before staring into her eyes deeply and almost too seriously.

"You look like my Junmi, when she grows up. I imagined her to be like this. Like you," he stuttered and gestured his hand at Ha Reum, making Ha Reum speechless.

"If only miracles sides me and it turns out that you're my Junmi that has been missing for 18 years, trust me. I'll be thankful enough, like seriously thankful," Donghae said with overflowing feelings and Ha Reum sat there , just hearing to all his confessions. Donghae chuckled before dabbing his eyes with the tissues.

'God, he's so handsome, even when crying'

"I'm sorry , you must be freaked out," Donghae said and Ha Reum snapped out from her thoughts before touching his hand, giving him assurance.

"It's okay oppa, I understand. Somehow, you just need to let it out," Ha Reum said and Donghae chuckled before holding her hand securely.

"Why is this feelings so strong, Ha Reum-ah ? " Donghae whispered, almost inaudible but Ha Reum managed to catch every single words he said.

He looks like a lost puppy and he too, lost in her eyes. He felt the familiar tingling in his stomach and he knows really well what that is.

He felt that like, 18 years ago .

"You'll be just fine, oppa. We'll search for our loved ones together," Ha Reum muttered and a genuine smile plastered across her face, snapping Donghae from his thought.

"You lost them too?" Donghae carefully questioned and Ha Reum chuckled,

"I'm adopted,"

 

 

 

 

 

"Daebak Song Ha Reum," Sa Yeum exclaimed and smacked the girl's back , resulting to a wince from Ha Reum.

"A date with Chaebol, what does it feels like?" Sa Yeum asked and Ha Reum chuckled,

"Totally unnecessary, to be talked about," she stated and flicked Sa Yeum's forehead before turning her attention to something else.

Like having Kim Myungsoo entering the class.

Yeah.

KIM MYUNGSOO?!

"Song Ha Reum, follow me," he said and glared menacingly at her, sending shivers across her spines.

The whispers getting louder and the students chatters getting hotter when Myungsoo held her hand to drag her outside of the class. Ha Reum wriggled herself out of his grip and frowned at him when he won't budge to let go.

He dragged her to the place they both know well,

The music room.

 

"What do you want Kim Myungsoo?" She asked furiously when he finally let go of his grip harshly.

"Where were you last night?" He asked and Ha Reum frowned at his question and refused to answer them. 

"It's not your business," Ha Reum spatted out and Myungsoo scoffed lightly before staring at her with a strong gaze, clearly in dissatisfaction.

"And you're not replying all my calls and texts ?" Myungsoo asked , half-shouted at her and Ha Reum furrowed her eyebrows

"You don't have my numbers. "She said in an annoyed tone and Myungsoo who just snapped from his anger , blamed himself quietly for his pure stupidity.

'Ah, damn it,' He thought and sighed in disaffection.

"It's your turn to not talk to me," Myungsoo growled coldly before stomping off in anger out of the room, leaving Ha Reum in dissatisfaction. 

'What with him,'

 

 

Myungsoo stomped off to the rooftop, wanting to relieve his stress out .

Why is she making him acting this way ?

This. This. This wild ?

He vent out his anger with a loud shout and plopped on the floor while pulling his hair in frustration.

He stared at the photos that he took last night, during his family meeting at a restaurant. He never thought he would end up meeting Ha Reum, of course without her knowing, and she's with someone.

She's so enchanting and dangerously beautiful that night. His men's instinct was kicking in when he saw her but looking her with someone else ?

It's excruciating. Painful.

He sets his eyes ,only at her. He never thought he'd go till this extend to her and he knew that this feeling's real.

He loves her till the extend where he would trait his life for her if she died. 

Till that extend. 

He scrolled over the picture that he took and saw the guy's face. It's the famous Lee Donghae, the CEO. He scoffed and sighed in defeat. 

He leaned his back at the wall and sighed. Then, he remembered just now when he shouted at Ha Reum for the first time.

He facepalmed and sighed again , feeling guilty over and over .

Why did he said about the calls and messages ? Argh , he's going crazy in a short period of time.

He could be busted from his covers if Ha Reum didn't mention about not having her numbers. Well, she's just too secretive about her number. Maybe that's why she could mention it right away. Even the school doesn't have her numbers.

He searched through the school data once, well.

He found nothing.

He sighed before staring at the sky once again.

'God, you're so fair'

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong ! I'll put more donghae x hareum skit later and please enjoy <3 do comment n subscribe,, thank youuu asdfghjkl