Games (SiyeonXDami)

Chocolates

If there is one thing for sure that happens is that Dami and Siyeon are stubborn people. They are also proud people and always want to be the ones to dominate the relationship.


 

Siyeon pushed Dami against the wall as her arm s around from behind Dami’s waist and used the other to tilt her chin up to look at her.

 

“Dami,” Siyeon whispered against her lips and was about to connect them but Dami moved away. She used Siyeon’s confusion and flipped them overall while pinning Siyeon’s arms above her hand as she slightly forced Siyeon to slide down the wall.

 

“Not today, pup,” Dami lowly said to Siyeon in her ear. Dami pulled back and smirked at Siyeon’s face that read said try me.

 

“Dami! I’m going to borrow your phone charger because mine-” Yoohyeon barged into the room as her eyes laid upon the scene. “Ah!” Yoohyeon screamed as Sua ran to Yoohyeon’s rescue.

 

“What’s wrong?” Sua rushed to Yoohyeon’s side with a hanger in her hand. “Is someone hurt?” She frantically continued as she looked at the scene until she realized what was going on. Blood started rushing up to her face and she grabbed Yoohyeon’s hand. “Have some decency! Jiu would kill me again if she knew that I let her puppy witness a pg rated scene!” Sua reprimanded the other girls as she pulled the younger girl out of the room.

 

Siyeon pushed Dami away and walked out of the room but before she could Dami caught her hand.

 

“Where are you going?” Dami demanded as she wasn’t done with Siyeon yet.

 

“To the rest of the members.” Siyeon simply stated before leaving Dami hanging. “Oh, and I win for today.” She started laughing knowing that Dami didn’t like to be open with public affection like Siyeon.


Dami cornered Siyeon while using her arms and slamming them against each side of Siyeon’s head to make sure that she was trapped. Siyeon raised her eyebrows at Dami wondering about all sorts of things.

 

“I finally got you now, pup,” Dami teasingly mocked her as she brought her lips close to Siyeon’s lips and ghosted them. “I’m going to enjoy this.” She smirked but Siyeon ducked before Dami placed her lips on hers.

 

“I’m not going to lose to you,” Siyeon got behind Dami and twirled her around as well as pushing her against the wall. “Not today anyway.” Siyeon playfully bit Dami’s ears and stole a quick kiss from her, but before she could continue Dami placed her hold hands onto Siyeon’s stomach. Making her cold hands slowly feel Siyeon’s warm stomach. Siyeon yelped upon Dami’s touch losing her grip on whatever she had on Dami. Dami quickly flipped them around and placed her knee in between Siyeon’s legs so she didn’t have a repeat of last time.

 

“We can play this game all day Siyeon, I have all the time I need to make you more reasonable.” Dami husked as she smirked at Siyeon’s vulnerability. “It’s my win today so I suggest I get my reward.” Dami leaned forward as Siyeon closed her eyes waiting for the kiss however it never came. Siyeon opened her eyes as Dami was holding the chocolate bar that Siyeon bought for herself. “I’ll be taking this as my reward. Now that I have established that I’m going to go read the poems book you have bought me last time. I believe it was called Milk & Honey?” Dami wondered as Siyeon shared a look with Dami.

 

“I never got you a book called Milk & Honey though,” Siyeon said confused as she wondered why Dami thought she was the one who bought such a weird book.

 

“I got you that book,” The intruder's voice said as Dami turned around while keeping Siyeon behind her back to protect her. Though the intruder was Gahyeon who only shook her head in disapproval. “You both got to stop being so stubborn or else you’ll end up depressed and miserable like most of the people in that poem book is.” Gahyeon huffed at the most stubborn couple she ever encountered and walked away to go talk to In-Kwon with a conflicting matter in her training schedule.

 

While the very stubborn couple was left alone once more as they looked at each other. They wanted to do things normal couples wanted to do but they were too prideful… well more like Siyeon didn’t like taking any initiative in the public eye. As for Dami’s excuse she just didn’t like anything that was too ordinary, so she just figured she show Siyeon her own way of expressing that all of her love is for her and only her.

 

“I want my chocolate bar back,” Siyeon pouted as Dami only smiled at her.

 

“You’re just going to have to beat me in our little game,” Dami said with a grin on her face and thus the game began once again.