Letters Part 2 (JiuxSuaxYoohyeon)

Chocolates

Slowly just slowly move the pieces bit by bit. They won’t know because all they focus on is my attitude. My actions won’t ever show them that I have changed nor is my attitude. Maybe Jiu is right for me to go move in with her. Even though I rarely see her, she always stuck by me no matter what I do. Is this what I can call a friend?

 

Siyeon makes sure that I don’t dare go near Yoohyeon no matter what. She tails me with her eyes either that or she has Dami or Gahyeon watching out for her. Even if it’s accidental that I graze my skin on hers they make it as if I had just taken advantage of her. What have I done so wrong to deserve this treatment? Was it because I loved the wrong person? Was it because I wanted to explore the options out of there regardless if I hurt other people’s love for me?

 

I moved most of my stuff to Jiu’s place… well, it’s not like I have a lot to move since Siyeon usually stretches them out whenever she confronts me for being near Yoohyeon or just pissing her off in general.

 

I just need a few more things like myself and my courage to not look back at the house again. It’s my favorite and worst place to ever be in.

 

I can’t even say a proper goodbye to everyone though then again no one here will miss me.


 

Sua sighed again as she saved yet another note into her phone as that was the only place where she can vent out her feelings without anyone in the house judging her. Sua looked at the empty room she called hers then looked at the doorway that connected it to her home. Though it didn’t feel like home to her no it was just a harsh cruel prison where she felt that everyone was against her.

 

She inhaled the moldy scent as closed her eyes hoping that someone would notice her activities, but no one came. Sua laughed a little bit to herself knowing that she would never be welcomed in the home no matter what she had done. She grabbed her backpack that contained the last of her items and began walking out of her room. Out of the isolated place that everyone seemed to avoid like the plague. Out of the hallways that deepened the echoes of the laughter presented to her whenever she was locked in her room. Out of the house that she never once felt like she could call home. Out of the small glimmer of hope that maybe just maybe everything could have changed.

 

Jiu looked at Sua who was outside the house. She felt relieved that Sua agreed to move in with her but also heartbroken that it took her this long to notice her distress. I saw the signs, but I just ignored it. I’m no better than the people inside that house. I don’t deserve a person like Sua. Not now not ever. I’ll make it up to you Sua to the point that you’ll get sick of me treating you like the Queen you are. Jiu walked up to Sua who was gazing at the house waiting for something no anything to happen and then it did. Jiu hugged Sua from behind and shivered at the warmth Jiu was transferring to her.

 

“Do you regret it?” Jiu softly said next to Sua’s ear. She only shook her head which Jiu tightened her grip on Sua. “You don’t have to move in with me because I begged you to.” Jiu loosened her grip on Sua as she didn’t want the fragile woman in front of her to think she had no choice to stay with her. Sua only smiled at Jiu who looked like someone had just run over her puppy.

 

“I’m not doing anything I’m regretting… at the moment.” Sua replied as she pulled Jiu’s arms a little bit away from her just to turn around to look at Jiu in the eyes. “Thank you for looking out for me, Jiu.” Sua placed her right hand on Jiu’s cheek and Jiu immediately placed her hand over hers.

 

“I’m always going to look after you because I care too much about you,” Jiu whispered as she looked at Sua with longing in her eyes. Sua felt embarrassed to be looking into Jiu’s chocolate brown eyes until something interrupted their moment. Something that had fallen on the ground with a plop. They both looked over at who was nearby to witness an innocent gesture. Sua widened her eyes but she didn’t pull her hand away from Jiu’s hand nor cheek.

 

“Kim Yoohyeon… why are you back here so soon?” Sua called out to her unrequited crush who had dropped her mint chocolate ice cream and was mouth gaping at the interaction between Sua and the red hair chick who was way too close to Sua. She needs protection from Sua. Was supposed to be Yoohyeon’s initial thought but no it wasn’t her thought was. Why is that doll looking pretty face talking to my Sua? Yoohyeon wanted to intervene but she was confused at her own thoughts.

 

“I don’t know.” Was all Yoohyeon replied with that made Sua’s heart shatter. I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself. Why do I keep on hoping that Yoohyeon is suddenly going to return my feelings? I should know better than that. I shouldn’t hope for the impossible anymore. I can’t keep getting my hopes up just by Yoohyeon’s single innocent gestures. Sua teared up and Jiu noticed it. She began wiping away the tears that have glossed over Sua’s eyes.

 

“Hey,” Jiu cooed as Sua looked at her, “Let’s go?” Jiu nudged on and Sua weakly smiled before nodding.