Late Night Snack (JiuxSua)

Chocolates

My FoodComa Elephant Lover

Sua?

Are you up?

2:33a.m.

No

2:56 a.m.

Oh

Text me when you’re up

2:56a.m.

 

Sua?

Are you up now?

3:51a.m.

Jiu…

Do you know what time it is?

4:13a.m.

Time to eat?

I’m hungry

My fridge is empty

It looks sad

Make me food

Please?

4:14a.m.

I can’t believe you woke me up for this

You can take the leftovers in the fridge

4:16a.m.

I ate all of the leftovers…

Well to be fair

there wasn’t much to begin with

Make me food Sua?

Please?

4:17a.m.

I don’t want to leave my bed

Let me sleep

4:19a.m.

No

Sua

 I hunger

You’re already awake anyways

4:20 a.m.

If I tell you where my choco pie is hiding will you let me sleep

4:20a.m.

Choco pie?

Really?

You’ll let me eat your share?

Of choco pie?

Am I really talking to Sua?

4:21a.m.

Jiu…

Do you want the choco pie or not?

4:21a.m.

Yes

4:23a.m.

It’s under the sink in the cupboard behind the plastic bags

Now good night

4:23a.m.

I should really text you more often at 4 in the morning

You’re so kind and considerate during those times

Plus, you don’t tease or mess with me

Oh right!

You’re sleeping

Sowwie

4:42a.m.

 

“Sua?” Jiu slowly opened the door to her lover’s room and only saw darkness as well as soft even breathing. “I’m coming in~” Jiu softly whispered even though she knew that no one was going to answer her. She carried her phone, a choco pie and something Sua also hid with her as she wanted to appreciate her girlfriend giving the hidden portion of choco pie. She closed the door quietly and approached Sua’s bunk with the light that was emitted from her phone.

 

When she reached Sua’s drape that held her behind it, Jiu opened it up slightly before turning off her light. She crawled into bed as she felt herself being cramped in the bed as she tried making space for herself.

 

“Sua, you’re so tiny and yet you fit this bed so perfectly.” Jiu struggled to not wake up her lover. Finally, after what felt like hours of finding a place to put herself. She managed to lay beside Sua with her choco pie above them and Jiu hid the box somewhere else. “I’m going to wake up before you and then we are going to have a chat.” Jiu poked Sua’s cheek and then giggled to herself before sleeping.

 

Sua woke up to something munching and she groaned at the sound. She looked over to the origin of the sound and found herself looking at Jiu who was munching on her choco pie. Sua jumped at the sight of her girlfriend just watching her sleep.

 

“You want to tell me why you are watching me sleep?” Sua asked as she went to grab her phone, but Jiu stopped her.

 

“You want to tell me why you have a hidden stash of choco pie?” Jiu questioned as she didn’t want to tell her that she enjoyed watching Sua peacefully sleep without her selfishness or constant worry for others. She was just so relaxed like nothing in the world hadn’t hurt her just yet.

 

“You keep raiding the fridge and cupboards, so I have to keep it somewhere besides I’m the only other person that ever cleans the dishes.” Sua shrugged as Jiu took another bite out of her choco pie while Sua was rubbing the tiredness from her eyes. Jiu began dancing from her little snack before she looked at Sua and had a mischievous smile on her.

 

“Sua?” Jiu called out while Sua grumbled. “Sua?” Jiu called out once more.

 

“Yes, Jiu-” Sua said as she was cut off by a pair of lips that was a little bit of chocolate that was lingering on and tongue.

 

“Thank you,” Jiu mumbled against Sua’s lips before wiping the chocolate crumbs that was transferred to Sua. Sua blushed at Jiu’s actions before they were hit by a pillow.

 

“You girls leave the room I’m trying to sleep,” Yoohyeon grumbled as she pulled the blanket over her head.

 

“Can you make me food? I’m hungry.” Jiu pouted as Sua rolled her eyes.

 

“Fine.” Sua huffed as Jiu excitedly pulled her out of her bunk and too the kitchen they went.

 

“By the way, Sua, your lips are sweeter than any choco pie I’ve ever had,” Jiu whispered into Sua’s ear while Sua looked at Jiu with shock. “I’m just saying the truth my love.”