That was the Last One (SuaxYoohyeon)

Chocolates

Jiu and Sua entered the dorm room out of breath as they just finished running what seemed like a marathon but was only 6km with only three 5-minute breaks along the way. To say that they were tired was an understatement.

 

“Jiu?” Sua said before she gagged at the dryness of that was desperately telling her that she needed water and just ran to the fridge. Jiu followed suit while the rest of the members watched their Unnies drink the entire bottle of water which was 2 liters. Once, Sua had her fill of water she immediately went to the bathroom to wash all of the grime that she had collected from the morning run.

 

When she left the bathroom, she remembered what she was about to say and looked at Jiu who was sitting on the couch eating yet another choco pie.

 

“Never again am I going to be running with you in the morning.” She stated which Jiu only raised her eyebrow. Sua only nodded before walking into her room only to hear a lightly snoring puppy deep in her sleep. Sua changed into some clothes really quickly before gazing her eyes onto Yoohyeon. She smiled as she felt the urge to just watch her in her sleep however, she was getting tired, so she crawled into her bunk to sleep off the tiring run. “I don’t know how Jiu can last 6 hours non-stop in a gym. I can barely handle running 6km at my own pace.” Sua mumbled as she let her tired body rest for a portion of the day.

 

Sua woke up to the eerie sound of silence. There wasn’t even the creaking of the dorm let alone the chattering of her idol mates. Sua left the room only to find the girl huddled around the coffee table and some crunching sounds.

 

“What’s going on here, girls?” Sua raised her eyebrow as she crossed her arms. She heard an auditable gulp, and everyone just looked at Jiu who was still in her own world with yet another choco pie.

 

“Staff Unnie came bearing gifts.” Gahyeon nonchalantly said as she grabbed a box that had a mooncake in it. “Want a mooncake? It doesn’t have that much sugar in it.” Gahyeon held it out to Sua but she only shook her head.

 

“Is there any chocolate?” Sua asked as she walked over to the members to see if there was any for her to grab.

 

“Yoohyeon Unnie should have some.” Dami cut in as she was reading a book after eating a bento box. Sua looked for her mischievous roommate and found her smiling away innocently as Siyeon was trying to take a selca with them together.

 

“Yoohyeonie?” Sua used her baby voice to grab her attention as Jiu, Gahyeon, and Dami began watching the interaction. Yoohyeon turned to look at Sua and just tilted her head. Siyeon took the picture as Sua walked up to Yoohyeon. “Do you have any more chocolate?” Sua questioned as Yoohyeon shifted the chocolate in to a place that it wouldn’t fall off and that she could respond to Sua.

 

“I ate the last one. I’m sorry.” Yoohyeon responded sadly to Sua which she only sighed but immediately smiled.

 

“It’s okay, Yoohyeonie, don’t blame yourself,” Sua said as she patted Yoohyeon’s head for a moment and the three watched at awe at how Sua was handling the situation. Usually, Sua would whine and just be her loud and cheerful self however that moment didn’t last long as Sua placed her lips onto Yoohyeon’s.

 

Everyone’s eyes went wide and Sua pulled away when she successfully got the chocolate out of Yoohyeon’s mouth and tasted it for a bit.

 

“I don’t like this flavor, tastes more like coffee,” Sua concluded and kissed Yoohyeon again to give her back the chocolate. Yoohyeon being the shy girl she is was already blushing from the whole scene and was in full shock.

 

“Ya! Sua!” Jiu exclaimed as she rushed over to the shaken up Yoohyeon. “What did I say about keeping the dorm room PG13?” Jiu lectured Sua but it wasn’t fazing her at all. Sua just laughed as she grabbed a lollipop.

 

“At least we all don’t have to worry about our puppy giving her first kiss to the wrong person anymore,” Sua concluded before winking at Yoohyeon and retreating back to her room.

 

"I... I can't get married anymore," Yoohyeon said with tears in her eyes while everyone all thought at the same time. Oh, Yoohyeon, only if you knew how the world works these days. Siyeon rubbed Yoohyeon's arms in a comfort kind of way as the other members didn't have the heart to tell Yoohyeon the truth just yet.