The Ball (SuaxSiyeon)

Chocolates

“Ne~ Sua Unnie” Siyeon called out to Sua who was currently boiling something in a medium sized pot. Siyeon smelled chocolate but she didn’t know what her girlfriend was doing plus she had something that had been gnawing in her mind ever since she set foot into the kitchen.

 

There was a ball.

 

A white ball.

 

A white not so shiny ball served on a white plate.

 

A plate that was famous for holding food and not round objects that most certainly doesn’t hold any appeal nor any craving smell emitting from it.

 

“Yes, Siyeonie?” Sua said as she stirred the boiling pot and finally turned off the stove.

 

“I have a concern,” Siyeon said as she was about to poke the ball. Sua, however, was fast enough to not let Siyeon touch the white ball.

 

“Don’t touch or you’ll ruin the surprise.” Sua sternly said as she held the steaming pot near Siyeon. Siyeon’s eyes widened and knew that Sua was serious enough to hurt her for reasons of ruining her perfect masterpiece.

 

“But I truly have a concern,” Siyeon whined as she gave the puppy dog eyes at Sua.

 

“What is your concern, Siyeonie?” Sua sighed as she was totally whipped for the younger girl.

 

“It’s that,” She pointed at the white ball. “It’s making me go crazy,” Sua smiled at Siyeon’s curiosity.

 

“You want to know what it is?” She questioned while Siyeon nodded her head vigorously.

 

“Well, it’s chocolate and you’re going to eat it with me,” Sua concluded while Siyeon looked at her horrified at the size of the chocolate.

 

“But the ball is the size of a watermelon,” Siyeon looked at the chocolate while Sua just smiled and shook her head.

 

“I made it with a twist,” Sua laughed at Siyeon’s outburst before handing her the pot full of boiled chocolate. “Here pour this slowly over top of the ball,” Sua said amused while her girlfriend was eyeing the ball skeptically.

 

“I feel like this is a prank. You love pranking me too much but then again you wouldn’t mess with food, right?” Siyeon kept mumbling as she hesitantly poured the chocolate on top of the ball. Slowly the ball began to melt and down went the white and it opened to a new food. A food that was in the shape of Captain America, however, Siyeon was too shocked to see Captain America that she kept pouring the hot chocolate on it making him melt. At the end of the pouring, there was a puddle of mixed colors as well as a sad Siyeon. She looked up at Sua who bit her lip. “Why?” Siyeon’s voice broke as she recalled the memory of ruining Captain America.

 

“It was for your birthday and I wanted to do something special as well as get back at you.” Sua said as she broke into a fit of laughter. Siyeon tilted her head as she didn’t know what Sua was talking about. “This is what happens when you decided to team up with Yoohyeon to mess up my closet and well as sitting on one of my elephants that a fan gave me.” Sua huffed as she walked away laughing as she got her girlfriend good.

 

“What am I supposed to do with the plate of chocolate now?” Siyeon yelled to Sua.

 

“Tell Yoohyeon that you killed Captain America after you let the chocolate cool down then show her the proof either that or just leave it alone, so I can use it to prank Jiu.” Sua yelled back as Siyeon ran after her girlfriend.

 

“Cuddle me please?” Siyeon said as she was pouting for messing up her favorite marvel character. Sua only shook her head and pulled Siyeon to the couch to cuddle with her.

 

“Never mess with my elephants again okay?” Sua sternly said as Siyeon nodded her head vigorously.

 

“I promise.” Was all Siyeon said as she hoped to never get on her girlfriend's bad side again.