Cigarettes (DamiXGahyeon)

Chocolates

“Jiu Unnie, I have a fear,” Gahyeon whined as she ran towards her manager/best friend. Jiu raised her eyebrow as she took a long sip from her coffee. She looked at her junior and finally set her cup down to respond to her.

 

“What’s wrong my little maknae?” Jiu teased the younger girl while Gahyeon’s face flushed in embarrassment. She fiddled with her finger as she hadn’t shared her secret with anyone. Jiu picked up her coffee to drink from it once again.

 

“I… think I have a crush on my boss,” Gahyeon confessed as Jiu spat out her coffee as she laughed at Gahyeon's confession. “What’s so funny?”

 

“Gahyeon, my sweet innocent little maknae, I’ve known your little crush on Lee Yoobin for a while now,” Jiu stated as she patted her hand onto the empty seat. Gahyeon dropped her jaw at her statement and didn’t have any words. “You aren’t as subtle as you think you are,” Jiu shook her head at the many times Gahyeon stopped all of her work whenever Dami walked across the room or how Dami decided to her blazer right in front of Gahyeon and Jiu just to have Gahyeon semi drool at her action.

 

“But there’s something that I don’t like about her,” Gahyeon whined as she wished that Dami’s habit would soon be the death of her. Jiu looked at Gahyeon bewildered and just had to state out the obvious. Gahyeon blushed as she confessed. “I don’t like how my boss is always smoking.” Jiu raised her eyebrow at Gahyeon and then began laughing.

 

“W-what?” Gahyeon didn’t know why Jiu was laughing at her statement at all. “You are so funny little one,” Jiu smiled at how innocent Gahyeon was but still laughed knowing the reason why Dami always had a cigarette in .

 

“Jiu Unnie~,” Gahyeon whined as she began tugging onto her superior’s sleeve. “It’s not funny at all,” Little did both of them know that someone was watching them.

 

“What are you girl’s doing?” A low voice rang to call them out and Gahyeon froze on the spot while Jiu was unaffected by the voice. Dami walked onto the balcony that Jiu and Gahyeon currently were taking a break in and Gahyeon was looking over Dami’s outfit. There she wore a vest that hugged her curves very nicely and dress pants that defined her slim legs and her dress shirt has 2 buttons undone and her tie was hanging loosely around her. The image before her made her gulp.

 

“Nothing boss, just taking a break and spilling some tea,” Jiu waved the topic off as if it was no big deal while Gahyeon stared at Jiu with wide eyes seeing her interact with their boss so informally. Dami leaned against the doorpost as she crossed her arms while Gahyeon fangirled at her action in her head.

 

“Is this tea about me?” Dami questioned and Gahyeon’s face told it all while Jiu mentally scowled herself in not teaching the little one to try and keep a poker face.

 

“I’m leaving, you are on your own little one,” Jiu stated as she walked out of the other exit to the balcony leaving the 2 people along. Gahyeon had nothing to talk about and felt a little betrayed that her friend had just left her with her not so little crush that was standing before her with a satisfied smile.

 

“Uhm… hi?” Gahyeon started as she felt a rush of blood going towards her face. Dami whipped out a cigarette and left it in as she nodded towards Gahyeon. They stood in awkward silence until they heard a click. Gahyeon looked at the origin at the sound and found that Jiu had locked the door. Gahyeon looked at Jiu and all she saw was a look that didn’t look so apologetic. After that Dami was pushed onto the balcony and then the door shut. Dami looked at whoever pushed her and saw her assistant Handong give her a small smile before locking them out. Dami pulled the cigarette from and said.

 

“What are you doing, Handong?” She nearly growled knowing that she doesn’t like people butting into her business or touching her unnecessarily. Handong just shrugged and walked away hoping that she would be fired just by doing a simple favor for Jiu. Dami drew a sharp breath and pushed back her hair in frustration. She tried to move the door, but it wasn’t working, and she looked over at Gahyeon. “I’m sorry that you had to be in this situation,” She said to try and ease the newbie but Gahyeon only shook her head.

 

“It’s alright, I’ve been in… worse situation,” Gahyeon recalled the time where she was being bullied back in high school. Dami gritted her teeth upon hearing the fact that someone dared to tarnish the little angel. She put the cigarette in and thought about a way to get out but the more she thought about it the more frustrated she got. Gahyeon watched as she hated the fact that the cigarette was hanging from Dami’s mouth even though it wasn’t lit. She watches as Dami moved the cigarette around and watched her eat it… Wait…

 

“What did you just do?” Gahyeon exclaimed as she rushed forward to have a better look at Dami. Gahyeon frantically panicked as she just witnessed her boss ingest the horrendous thing. Dami cocked her head to the side amused at Gahyeon’s actions and said.

 

“I ate some chocolate?” She questioned as she was too busy wondering how to get out to notice what flavor her edible cigarette was.

 

“Don’t you know how scared I was just watching you eat it?” Gahyeon sighed out as her heart was in no way calming down. Dami smiled and only shook her head to try and be professional.

 

“I get nervous if I don’t have something occupying my mouth,” Dami explained as she watched Gahyeon’s face turn red. “Will you be so kind in what you are thinking about to make your face go red? Dami took a step forward and lifted Gahyeon’s head to look at her more closely. Lips just millimeters apart as Dami looked from Gahyeon’s eyes to see any signs of disapproval. She closed the distance and Gahyeon closed her eyes waiting for something she did not expect but nothing came. She looked at Dami who pulled her face away and only said. “I do not take things that I like by force so I’ll wait for you to take initiative.” She smiled and looked at the weather while Gahyeon couldn’t stop her heart from beating away frantically and her face felt like she was on fire.