Taste Testing (JiuxSua)

Chocolates

“Hey, Jiu, can you do something for me?” Sua anxiously said as she was nervous beyond belief. Jiu was just scrolling through her phone on her bed before Sua called out to her. Sua felt her heart pounding as she hoped Jiu didn’t reject what she was about to do. After all, today was Valentine's day it’s not like all chocolates have to be romantic right?

 

That’s what Sua initially thought until she began making a ritual for the past 7 years with the one and only Jiu. At first, it was all innocent because it was a simple favor then it became something more when she spent more time with the fearless leader…. Well, childish leader.

 

“What can I help you with, Sua?” Jiu didn’t look at Sua as she began mastering the technique called multitasking.

 

“I… n-need your help.” Sua stuttered as all she wanted to do was run out of the room and pretend that everything was okay. Jiu peeked over her bunk to look at Sua’s small figure and smiled.

 

“Sure, what do you need help with?” Jiu immediately replied as she wanted to always help her fellow idolmates out no matter how small it is.

 

“I-i wanted t-to make some chocolates for my cr-,” Sua almost slipped up and corrected herself. “My family. I want them to enjoy themselves and not worry about their sugar intake. So, you usually know what's best for people so… can you try out my chocolates and tell me if it’s good enough to send to them.” Sua lied thoroughly as she hoped Jiu believed her right away.

 

“Oo, I get to eat food without being yelled at raiding the fridge time and time again count me in.” Jiu happily said as she began getting down from her bunk bed. “What are you staring at Sua, the chocolate isn’t going to make themselves.” Jiu looped her arm around Sua’s waist and led them to the kitchen.

 

Jiu was watching Sua tie up her hair that she rarely does in the general public but whenever she is cooking, she ties it up. Jiu bit her lip when she saw the pale neck that Sua hides behind her long hair and all she wanted to do was just taint it. Jiu stopped her train of thought.

 

Taint her neck with what though? I shouldn’t be having these thoughts at all. Sua is your best friend nothing more nothing less. You are helping her out because she wants to do something nice for her family and I love her because of that. Jiu smiled warmly at Sua’s need to take care of others before herself, but she makes up all her caring ways with her loud and wild self. Wait… I don’t love Sua like that, do I?

 

Jiu pondered in her mind while Sua was busy wondering how much agave nectar to put into the batter as she didn’t want to make it too sweet. Though she did add too much cocoa butter, oil, and powder into the batter and she wasn’t ready to taste it just yet. She feared of the bitterness then again Jiu would love everything that was made.

 

 

How did things come to this? Sua thought as she was in a position that she still didn’t understand. She tried to recollect how she was put in said position but something… no… someone keeps distracting her and that was her crush being so close to her.

 

She was sitting on Jiu’s lap while being locked in the embrace of Jiu’s arms. Her hands were balled up with Jiu’s shirt that undoubtedly would have stretch marks. Is this a dream? Sua thought as she felt subconscious that her legs were on either side of Jiu’s hips while Jiu was looking away and grabbing more chocolate.

 

“W-we shouldn’t be doing this, J-Jiu,” Sua stated in her flustered state while Jiu her lips before applying chocolate on Sua’s bottom lip. Jiu smiled as she captured Sua’s lips once more just to taste the chocolate mixed with Sua’s soft lips. Jiu pulled away from Sua as she successfully once again kissed all the chocolate off of her lips. She her lips as she went to grab more of the sweet chocolate that she had come to crave with the combination of Sua.

 

“It tastes so good, Sua. I want more. Will you let me have some more?” Jiu whispered beside Sua’s ear as her hand dipped into the chocolate batter. Sua’s face was getting warmer by the second as her crush was getting more and more bolder. She didn’t want the moment to end however Sua knew that Jiu only wanted to taste good chocolate nothing more nothing less.

 

“Hey, we’re home,” Gahyeon exclaimed as she opened up the door to the dorm which Sua pulled away from Jiu quickly and got off of her lap. Jiu watched Sua frantically walk back to the other side of the counter. She smiled at the way Sua was acting and just walked into the kitchen as well. Gahyeon entered the room and saw that Jiu was looking in the fridge while Sua was just placing a tray into the oven. “So, what have you girls been doing at home?” Gahyeon asked as she took off her jacket as the winter wind was still coming and going making some people shiver at its touch.

 

Sua froze at Gahyeon’s question as she didn’t know what to say nor could she show her face as her facial expressions tell the members everything apparently.

 

“You know, Sua is making chocolate for her family again and well I’m her guinea pig but you know me. I love eating anything that is created by Sua.” Jiu explained as she looked over at Sua. Sua looked back at Jiu only for Jiu to wink at her before her lips.

 

“Sua Unnie, you can always ask the rest of the members instead of Jiu Unnie for advice… well, except maybe Siyeon Unnie because she really doesn’t like to sweat.” Gahyeon said as she walked up to Sua and Jiu.

 

“It’s okay, Gahyeon, I’ve been her guinea pig for over 6 years and I know what her parents like the most. Don’t worry about it, you know Sua doesn’t like to burden others and all.” Jiu quickly retorted as she closed the fridge and blocked Sua from being in sight of Gahyeon.

 

“Are you sure? Because I don’t mind trying Sua Unnie’s cooking. I want to see her make something sweet instead of mostly healthy stuff.” Gahyeon pouted as she craved to eat some of Sua’s unhealthy cooking every once in a while.

 

“Don’t worry my little maknae, you’ll try it soon enough. No need to spoil yourself now while the sweets are still in a make of progress, right? Also, I worry that Sua might land someone in the hospital.” Jiu reasoned while Gahyeon nodded at her statement and understood it all.

 

“Okay, but if the task is too much you can always ask us to help okay? We are a family and family sticks together no matter what happens.” Jiu nodded as watched as Gahyeon walk into her room and closed it. Jiu let out a sigh of relief before turning around and wrapping her arms around Sua.

 

“I look forward to next Valentine’s day, Sua.” Jiu husked out as she remained in their embrace while Sua was blushing. “This time you don’t need to make up an excuse of making chocolate for your family to get me to eat your chocolates again.” She pulled Sua closer to her body as she didn’t want to lose their skin ship so soon. “Oh! By the way, the chocolate you made in the batch earlier was really bitter.” Jiu stated as Sua suddenly turned around to look at her in the eyes.

 

“You could have told me that before I put it in the oven to cook,” Sua exclaimed as she was about to take it out, however, Jiu stopped her.

 

“Don’t. I like eating it then I have an excuse to go to you to kiss the taste all gone.” Jiu laughed as she wiped the remaining chocolate that lingered on the corner of her lip.

 

“Do you really have to state it that obvious?” Sua pushed Jiu away in embarrassment as she didn’t want Jiu to see her in her flustered state.

 

“Of course, I do you stubborn royalty?” Jiu teased as she put her hand back into the batter. “Now, where did we leave off?”