Snoopy and then some After Eight (SiyeonxYoohyeon)

Chocolates

Siyeon retreated to her bunk as she was sulking from the events that happened before her. She looked at the box that was nicely wrapped with Snoopy plastered all around it. She poked one of the many Snoopys and whispered to herself.

 

“Who’s the pabo now?” As she wallowed in her sadness. She thought she was strong enough to bear the pain but she couldn’t. She didn’t like feeling she was currently experiencing so she went to the only one who she knew could comfort her in a heartbeat.

 

Suashi

Snoopy didn’t make it

7:22p.m.

???

What?

7:27p.m.

He didn’t finish his mission

It’s been hastily aborted

7:27p.m.

What do you mean it was aborted?

You had one job Siyeonssi!

All you had to do was give Snoopy a loving home

7:29p.m.

I wasn’t ready to give Snoopy up

Especially when his new owner was preoccupied...

7:30p.m.

Lee Siyeon

7:30p.m.

Sua Unnie

7:31p.m.

You have 4 hours and 29 minutes

7:31p.m.

To do what?

7:32p.m.

To complete the mission or else

I will…

7:33p.m.

Gasp?!

You wouldn’t

7:33p.m.

Then do it!

You are a strong and independent woman

You’re the wolf here

7:34p.m.

Fine I will

7:34p.m.

Stop texting me back Siyeon

You have more important things to do!

7:35p.m.

 

Siyeon grumbled as she put her phone away and began slowly leaving her bunk with Snoopy in her hand. She exited her room only to find her target and the one who took her attention away cuddling on the couch. She walked to her slowly as her heart was racing and her legs were trembling. She was about to disrupt their time together however she couldn’t do it and just ran to Sua’s room where Sua was cleaning up her closet.

 

“I can’t do it, Sua Unnie.” Siyeon felt herself slowly calming down from the frightening experience. Sua glanced at Siyeon for a second before turning her attention back to her uneven closet.

 

“What did she do now?” Sua sighed as she pulled another hanger that had one of her clothing sloppily put on.

 

“She’s cuddling with Leader-nim.” Siyeon pouted as she climbed the bunk bed to Yoohyeon’s bed. She sat down and laid Snoopy on Yoohyeon’s pillow as she huffed at her insecure self. “What does Jiu Unnie have that I don’t?” Siyeon sulked as Sua watched the entire thing with a softened expression.

 

“Confidence,” Sua replied to Siyeon which made Siyeon glare that the older girl.

 

“You make it sound like it’s bad to be insecure,” Siyeon responded as she gently caressed the pillow imagining what it would be like to caress the girl who had captured her heart.

 

“It’s making you lose the one you are crushing on, Siyeonssi.” Sua walked up the ladder to where Siyeon laid herself. Siyeon nuzzled her face into Yoohyeon’s blanket then finally resting her head onto the pillow but not before removing Snoopy from it. She laid Snoopy right beside her as she took comfort to the enveloping scent of the girl, she would love to call hers.

 

“You know you can’t keep hiding away in me and Yoohyeon’s room,” Sua emphasized Yoohyeon and continued. “Hiding in the scent in of your crush isn’t going to change anything. You need to put yourself out there, Siyeon.” Sua was close enough and touched Siyeon’s forehead with hers.

 

“Hey Sua Unn-” Yoohyeon barged in and saw Siyeon and Sua’s foreheads together. She frowned at their contact as she knew that they were always there for each other, but something didn’t feel right.

 

“I’m going to leave this room and you are going to gather your wolfish courage and just give her Snoopy okay?” Sua whispered to her as she kept their foreheads touching. Siyeon only nodded which made Sua pull back a bit to kiss her forehead. “I’ll be leaving.” She smiled as she left the room and she felt the glare that Yoohyeon was giving her.

 

Siyeon, on the other hand, gulped loudly as Yoohyeon was looking at her with an unreadable expression.

 

“Hi,” Siyeon croaked out as she felt like burying herself into the blankets and hoped that everything was a dream.

 

“Siyeon Unnie, hello,” Yoohyeon said as she began wondering why Siyeon was in her bunk, so she walked over to where the ladder was.

 

“No! Don’t come any closer.” Siyeon whimpered as she was afraid of rejection of herself and Snoopy. Yoohyeon raised her eyebrow but didn’t listen to Siyeon at all and climbed the ladder. “No, Yoohyeonie~” Siyeon whined as Yoohyeon finally got a better view of Siyeon and then she noticed a box that had Snoopy littered all over it and then neatly tied with a bow.

 

“What’s up with the Snoopy?” Yoohyeon asked as Siyeon couldn’t look at Yoohyeon in the eyes as she muttered something under her breath. “Did you say something Siyeonssi?”

 

“Snoopy is for you.” Siyeon blurted out in her alien voice that just made Yoohyeon squeal in excitement. She opened it immediately, but she did it carefully as she didn’t want to hurt Snoopy in any way. When she opened it, it was filled with chocolates but in the middle said. You wouldn’t mind if I snooped into your heart as you have for mine right my little puppy? Siyeon was blushing as she watched Yoohyeon’s smile grow wider and wider than it was enough for the dictionary to change its meaning of grinning from ear to ear to a picture of Yoohyeon right now. “What’s this for, Siyeonssi?” Yoohyeon asked.

 

“White Day,” Siyeon said without any hesitation hoping that Yoohyeon would understand it all but she only tilted her head and it made Siyeon’s heart flip in so many ways as a blush crept all the way up to her cheeks and ears. “You… you gave m-me… ch-choco-chocolates on valentine’s day a month ago. I returned you a favor and added a little bit of something extra.” Siyeon couldn’t look at Yoohyeon in the eyes.

 

“Why Snoopy though?”

 

“You are our… no, my puppy and Snoopy is white perfectly fitting for White day. Also, he’s a good pun to tell you that I like you… on a romantic kind of way.” Siyeon confessed as she brought the blanket up to hide her beat red face.

 

“Awe, my little pabo,” Yoohyeon said as she tugged on Siyeon’s sleeve. “Come on, don’t be embarrassed.”

 

“I am because you’re going to reject me for Jiu Unnie.” Siyeon weakly said as she refused to look at Yoohyeon.

 

“What makes you say that?” Yoohyeon wondered how Siyeon came to such a conclusion.

 

“You were just cuddling with her just now. You can just take the chocolates and I can wallow in my pain in the arms with Sua Unnie.” Siyeon confessed as she really needed her best friend to comfort her right now. Yoohyeon frowned at the mere words of her roommate and just joined Siyeon on the bunk. “Hey, you’re going to break the bed,” Siyeon said worriedly but Yoohyeon didn’t mind at all, however, Siyeon tried leaving to make surer neither of them was about to get hurt. Yoohyeon only pulled her back to have her lay with her.

 

“Don’t leave me and Snoopy behind. We like you on a romantic level too.” Yoohyeon attempted to do a cute thing which only made Siyeon laugh.

 

“Happy White Day,” Siyeon said as she watched Yoohyeon eat a piece of chocolate that said mine. She also noticed that Yoohyeon attempted to wink at Siyeon which she found adorable.

 

“By the way, where did you get the chocolates,” Yoohyeon said as she questioned why the chocolate was so minty.

 

“You know I can’t cook for the life of me. So, I asked Sua to get me something that won’t affect your weight too much. I just added a little bit of white frosting to write the letters.

 

“Where did she get the chocolates?” Yoohyeon wondered as she liked eating them for some reason.

 

“She got them after eight,” Siyeon said as she didn’t know why Sua said after eight. Maybe it was a pun that Sua was trying to make.

 

“Hmm, well no more being touchy touchy feely with Sua Unnie now that I’m yours.” Yoohyeon stated which made Siyeon looked at her with two heads.

 

“Your mine? Like as in me and you against the world. Like we’re an Oreo. Like that kind of yours or just are you watching too many animes that you quoted Egoist’s song My dearest saying I’m yours.” Siyeon began rambling and Yoohyeon just shut her up by kissing her. “Wow,” Was all Siyeon said as she said before saying it again making Yoohyeon slapping her shoulder.    

 

“Shut up and sleep, Siyeon Unnie.”

 

 

“So, how were the chocolates I bought you to use?” Sua asked as Siyeon groggily slumped over the counter as she wanted to sleep some more but wanted to tell Sua about her night as soon as possible.

 

“They were good but seriously what are they called,” Siyeon remembered as she still didn’t get the brand of the chocolates.

 

“Oh, you had some after eight huh,” Sua said as she was looking through the fridge to make herself some stew.

 

“Yes, me and my girlfriend had the chocolates after eight but that’s not what I’m asking. I want to know what they are called.” Siyeon said annoyed as she got the same answer as last time.

 

“And I said that you had some after eight.” Sua retorted as she pulled out the chicken wings.

 

“And I replied with me and Yoohyeon ate the chocolates you bought us after eight at night last night.” Sua quirked her eyebrow as she finally realized her mistake. She closed the fridge and opened up a cupboard and pulled out a dark green box.

 

“The brand of chocolate you were asking about is called After Eight. They are a dark mint chocolate and they are thin so don’t go eating too much okay?” Sua said as Siyeon looked at the box in disbelief.

 

“I am a pabo.” Siyeon stated as she grabbed the box and ran into the room, so she could share with Yoohyeon.