Crepe (JiuXSua)

Chocolates

Bustling chatter fills the halls with people of all ages. None of them seemed to mind for the occupancy of many conversations. The conversations weren’t as important unless it was relevant to one’s life. The intensity of the conversations gets louder and louder, but no one minds it.

 

Especially Sua…

 

Definitely Sua.

 

She couldn’t care any less on whose grades were slipping or which professor was terrible in assignments or unfair. She just wanted to get through the halls faster instead of people walking at a snail pace.

 

She had a place to go to and with all the people in front of her it was harder to go to her appointment on time. To say that she was irritated would be an understatement because there was some random lively group parked in the middle of the hallway making it more crowded than necessary.

 

When she finally reached her destination, she blew a breath of relief. She’s not here yet. Sua thought as she surveyed the area to find a spot where they can both sit and enjoy the surroundings.

 

She looked anywhere other than the bustling students and strangers that occupied the other seats. She wondered when she would arrive to meet her. It was just like her to be late but not when she was the one who invited Sua out.

 

Sua was too preoccupied in her mind that she didn’t notice Jiu walk up to her. She also didn’t notice that Jiu held crepes on her hand that was until the chair scraped against the floor. Sua swung her head to the intruder and gave her a deathly glare. She started blushing when she found out that it was just Jiu who had finally arrived.

 

“I came bearing a gift. Well… a peace offering with the glare you just gave me,” Jiu sheepishly offered as she handed Sua a banana with chocolate drizzled crepe.

 

“I-I didn’t mean to glare at you,” Sua defended as her cheeks as well as her ears began to feel warm. She grabbed the offered crepe to try and distract her mind at how she just treated Jiu.

 

“Hmm,” Jiu hummed as she took a bite out of her strawberry one. They ate in silence as Sua was slowly eating her crepe. She noticed that Jiu was happily enjoying hers and wondered if it was as tasty as it looked. She wanted to try it out as she had a small hidden motive which was an indirect kiss from her.

 

“Hey Jiu…, your crepe seems tasty may I try some,” Sua finally uttered out without looking at Jiu knowing that her face might betray her thoughts.

 

“What?” Jiu said in confusion as Sua looked at her wondering why she was confused. She noticed that Jiu had finished her crepe and her eyes were wide at how fast she ate her crepe.

 

“It’s nothing,” Sua muttered dejectedly as she took a bite of her crepe. “I just wanted to share some of the crepes you bought,” Jiu shook her head only at how cute Sua was, but in Sua’s eyes she thought that it was a rejection.

 

Jiu watched Sua eat her crepe. She knew what Sua had asked but wanted to hear her say it again. She stood up and leaned over the table to get closer to Sua. She wiped a smudge of chocolate with some cream that was lingering dangerously close to her lips. Her fingers outlined a little bit of her bottom lip before she took it away. Jiu pulled back and the chocolate on her finger.

 

“I won’t have the peace offering I gave you, but I will have this one.” Jiu responded as she showed Sua the now clean finger where the chocolate once was. Sua who watched the entire thing shivered in possible cringe but her heart definitely thumped at Jiu’s action. 

 

From that day Sua couldn’t look at a crepe the same way again.