Christmas Special (JiuxYoohyeon)

Chocolates

“So…, I’ve been meaning to tell you something.”

 

Jiu began blushing at her little puppy. She could slowly feel the nervousness creep up on her making her confession all a reality. She began smiling while cold sweat began forming at her back. The sweet tingling sensations ran through her fingertips as they grew slightly cold. Her heart pounded against her chest and echoed to her eardrums. “There’s this special someone that’s been on my mind for a while now. She is funny, caring, sweet, childish and most of all just there for me.”

 

Jiu couldn’t look at the puppy in the eyes anymore and quickly looked at anything but her puppy. “When I’m with her, I just feel safe in her arms and I just want to spoil her. Every time we are together, I get this feeling just to stay by her side and do anything with her. Even if I make fun of her or just play along with her antics.”

 

Jiu rubbed the back of her neck as she knew she was delaying the inevitable. She tried calming herself down, but she began pinching her skin but all she got were her freezing fingertips slowly numbing the pain away.

 

“Why is this so hard to do?” Jiu mumbled to herself and looked at her little puppy. “I… I like you… Like you in a way that goes beyond friendship… I want to pursue a romantic relationship with you, Kim Yoohyeon.” Jiu finally managed to say it and all she got in return was a bark. She looked up at her little puppy that was wagging its tail and showing her the tip of its tongue. “Was that a yes?” Jiu tried to confirm, and the puppy barked once more. “Really?” She began self-doubting herself, but the little puppy ran to Jiu’s lap and started her face. She hugged the puppy semi-tightly as she feared of squishing it. “I’m glad you responded to my feelings, Yoohyeon, I promise to never let you go.”

 

“Jiu Unnie, you need to stop confessing your feelings to Wan-chan and actually do it to Yoohyeon,” A voice interrupted her moment with Wan-chan and Jiu gulped.

 

“My little puppy did you just speak human words! This is a miracle,” Jiu tried to divert the topic as she pretended that nothing was wrong.

 

“Jiu Unnie, we both know that Wan-chan can’t talk and besides he is Yoohyeon’s Christmas present. Why don’t you do something cheesy and be over with it as the ship Jiyoo shall finally sail?” Jiu looked up and glared at Siyeon who had her arms crossed.

 

“I’ll confess to her when the time is right,” Jiu responded as she put Wan-chan down.


Christmas Time…

 

“Merry Christmas!” Jiu exclaimed as she pulled the string that shot out confetti towards the members. Jiu waited for them to walk through the dorm as she told them specifically to wait in the living area where they usually hang out. Jiu looked at the presents that were piled up at the tree and hoped that Wan-chan didn’t move from his spot. “It’s time for the moment we all been waiting for…” Jiu paused to make it dramatic but Siyeon interrupted.

 

“To go back to sleep since we have a day off.” She grumbled as she cuddled with Gahyeon who was also as sleepy as her.

 

“Please, everyone, I want to spend some time together before we all go back to our busy schedules.” Jiu quickly thought as she just really didn’t want the little puppies also known as Yoohyeon and Wan-chan to be separated by any more time than necessary.

 

“Fine.” Siyeon huffed out. “Let’s get this over with.” Jiu fist pumped the air and began sorting out the presents.

 

 

“Wait? How is it that I got boxes of Choco pie from everyone including the staff unnies at the studio?” Jiu wondered in shock as she placed the 15th box of Choco pie beside her.

 

“You didn’t wonder why all of your presents were all the same size?” Dami countered as she opened up her present that was a manuscript of sheet music.

 

“Ya~ I know I love Choco pie but how am I going to finish 15 boxes of them!” Jiu whined but still looked at the pile and smiled.

 

“When there’s a will there’s always a way,” Sua quoted as she got an iPhone cable saver in the form of an elephant.

 

“Don’t you go quote Preeti on me, Sua.” Jiu narrowed her eyes at her but Sua only shrugged it off and looked over at Yoohyeon who was carefully opening up a box that moved.

 

“Jiu Unnie… what did you get me?” Yoohyeon said as she slowly peeled off one of the many pieces of tape that have been plastered on.

 

“It’s a surprise.” Jiu grinned at Yoohyeon.

 

Once Yoohyeon finally removed at least half of the wrapping something pounced on her and Yoohyeon screamed as the other members looked at her ready to help her out. Wan-chan began barking at Yoohyeon while she was shaking from the slight jump scare.

 

“It’s a puppy… how adorable!” Yoohyeon smiled as she began playing with the puppy until she found a piece of paper tucked behind the collar. She opened it and read. “Would you give me Wan chance to take you on a date? Love Jiu.” Yoohyeon looked up at Jiu who was already blushing and Siyeon had to retort with.

 

“That whole conversation with the puppy would have been better than this,” Siyeon said and Jiu nervously laughed as she rubbed the back of her neck.

 

“Yes!” Yoohyeon pounced onto Jiu and immediately hugged her. “I’d love to” Yoohyeon mumbled into Jiu’s neck as her heart was racing.

 

“Sua Unnie, if you want some blackmail on Jiu, I have a whole video of Jiu confessing her feelings to Wan-chan over there,” Siyeon exclaimed as she tapped her phone and Sua’s phone vibrated with a notification.

 

“There’s a reason why I love you so much Siyeon.” Sua winked at Siyeon however Jiu was scared with what Sua might do with the video.

 

“Delete it please, Sua.” Jiu pleaded however Sua went to her phone and shook her head.

 

“Nah, I’ll keep it Jiu and use it on a rainy day. Other than that Merry Christmas and take care of the 2 puppies because if you hurt the one that resides in my room there is a lot of things that are going to be paid with.” Sua threatened with a serious tone but was smiling the entire time.

 

“Siyeon, you have no idea what you have done,” Yoohyeon shivered at Sua’s tone of voice and they heard Sua’s devilish laugh ringing in their ears.

 

“I love it when she’s like this though. She just makes living with everyone else even better. Plus, it makes great blackmail on all of you girls.” Siyeon smiled while everyone’s jaw dropped at Siyeon’s statement.

 

“How many videos have you’ve taken?” Gahyeon nervously asked while Siyeon gave her a reassuring smile.

 

“Enough for my Bae to buy me a new phone that has 512gb internal storage.” Siyeon pulled out her gold colored iPhone XS Max that was given to her from Sua during Christmas. Siyeon laughed as everyone except for Sua’s face paled. “Merry Christmas everyone.”