Haneul's Two Years Old Birthday ~

Beautifully Trapped [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A New Chapter Guys. 

At the end of this chapter, a question awaits you all.

Enjoy...

______________________________________________________

 

 

"Darling! Darling! DARLING!!! AHHHHHH!!! I cannot find my bag of toys!" Haneul screamed in pure horror as he sat down on his bed, sobbing openly and shamelessly.

 

"Sweetheart I think Haneul is losing his cool. He's calling out to me again and if I don't go out there, he'll come looking for me." Baekhyun said with a frustrated facial expression, causing Hana to chuckle in amusement.

 

"Oh come on Darling, you don't have to think too much, you just go out there, distract him a little and I'll be there in a few." She replied while placing the bowl filled with cake batter on the counter as she walked over to her husband, planting a chaste kiss to his right cheek.

 

"When are you going to join us? I mean you've not even placed the batter in a pan, how much more bake it." Baekhyun asked to which she smiled in return.

 

"Darling, tomorrow is our Haneul's birthday so I want to make it special for him. He'll be clocking two by tomorrow."

 

"I know that Baby, you're putting so much effort into making tomorrow special for our son but please don't stress too much. If you need any help whatsoever, call out to Bora or Mom."

 

"And what about you?"

 

"I'll be here in no time Baby. I just want to calm that little stubborn man Haneul."

 

"Look who's talking. You're also stubborn so he took it after you and now you're complaining."

 

"No Baby, Haneul took it after you with his high pitch voice and screaming."

 

"Really Baek?" Hana asked with a raised brow before shrugging her shoulders as she thought of an evil plan. "I guess no kisses for you then."

 

"You wanted to kiss me?"

 

"Of course yes but not anymore."

 

"Please Baby, don't be mad at me~" He said in a playful tone as he wrapped his arms around her waist, gently pulling her closer to himself as he peppered kisses all over the her neck before tickling her, gently poking her hips, causing Hana to giggle and wriggle at the loving gesture.

 

"Okay, okay Baek. I'll let you kiss me." She replied, giving up on her own game as she tried to catch her breath.

 

Softly caressing Hana's cheeks, Baekhyun slowly closed the gap between them and before he could pressed his lips to his wife's inviting red lips, Haneul called out to him.

 

"DARLING!!!" Both heard Haneul call out again, causing both to chuckle in amusement.

 

"Look what you've caused Hana? Now Haneul does not address me as 'Daddy' instead he calls me 'Darling'."

 

"He also calls me 'Baby' instead of 'Mummy'." She replied with an amused chuckle.

 

"But Baby, what if he calls me 'Darling' in front of the guests, what do I do then?" Baekhyun asked, feeling really confused because Haneul grew up hearing both of them(Baekhyun and Hana) call each other 'Darling and Baby'.

 

"It's okay my dear, I'll speak with him about it so relax." Hana reassured to which the mafia boss gave a small nod in agreement.

 

"DARLING!!!" Haneul cried out again.

 

"I'm on my way young man!" Baekhyun yelled back in reply as he walked out of the kitchen, leaving a smiling Hana behind.

 

Entering into the room, Baekhyun rushed over to Haneul, softly caressing his cheeks.

 

"What's wrong son? Why are you so upset?"

 

"My toys, all my toys are gone."

 

"Your toys?"

 

"Yes, they are gone and I need you to please find them for me, please."

 

"Alright Son, I'll get them for you." He said before getting up to get the bag of toys from the wardrobe.

 

"Here son, have it."

 

"Thanks Darling." Haneul replied before hugging his daddy.

 

"Haneul dear, he's your Daddy not Darling and I'm not Baby but Mummy." A voice interrupted, causing both Baekhyun and Haneul to stare at the intruder who happens to be Hana.

 

"So you're Mummy and he's Daddy?" Haneul asked, confused to which both nodded in agreement.

 

"Daddy and Mummy." Haneul said to which both chuckled in amusement before hugging the stubborn little Haneul.

 

*************

 

"Happy Birthday Haneul." Both Baekhyun and Hana said, causing a confused Haneul to stare at them before smiling as realization dawn on him.

 

"My birthday, cake." Haneul said, causing both Hana and Baekhyun to stare at each other in confusion.

 

"How do you mean Son?" Hana asked.

 

"My cake, my cak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter