24 Hours To Get A Bride~

Beautifully Trapped [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello Sweethearts!♥ Here's the first chapter, I hope you'll like it.
  Do read the A/N once you're done reading this chapter guys, it's very important. Thanks Sweeties!


  Please Enjoy...
_________________________________________________


"Listen to me child, you have no other choice but to get married to the daughter of Sam." Baekhyun's Grandma said in a somewhat calm tone as she glared daggers at Baekhyun who was sitting down on the couch with an unreadable expression on his face, carefully sipping his glass of wine as she added "We need a grandson Baekhyun and you will give it to us."

"P...please don't pressurize my son..." Mrs Byun started but was cut off by her husband who shook his head, motioning for her to keep mute to which she obeyed.

"And what if I do not get married to her huh? What can you do? Tell me?" Baekhyun said in a somewhat calm tone as he turned to stare at his grandparents whose eyes doubled the size.

"You will get married to Sam Kara and that's final!" Baekhyun's Grandpa said, causing Baekhyun to chuckle in amusement.

"How dare you child, you disrespectful little..." Baekhyun's Grandma started as she raised her hand up in the air to deliver a hot slap to Baekhyun's cheeks but Baekhyun's father cut her hand in mid air, causing her to stare at her son in shock.

"Please mother, please try and understand him. Baekhyun does not love Miss Sam Kara, he hates her with everything in him." Mr Byun begged before adding "Please give him sometime, he will find the right one, the love of his life and the woman he's willing to spend the rest of his life with."

"Alright then, I've heard all that you have to say son." Baekhyun's Grandma said to his Dad before turning to look at Baekhyun.

"You have only twenty four hours to choose a bride for yourself and if you fail to do it, you have no other choice but to comply to our demand." She said, causing Baekhyun to raise a questioning brow at her, including his parents.

"You cannot order me around. I will not abide by any of the rules." Baekhyun said with a calm smile, causing her to chuckle in amusement.

"We'll see child. When we're done taking all that's rightfully yours, the properties, the companies and your title as a member of the Byun family, then you'll know that we are not one to joke with at all." She said, causing Baekhyun's eyes to double the normal size.

"You cannot do this to me!" Baekhyun yelled in anger as he threw the glass of wine to the ground before getting up from the couch, causing his Grandpa to smirk deviously.

"Of course we have already started. We give you just twenty four hours to make a decision, get yourself a girl of your choice." Baekhyun's Grandpa said, causing Baekhyun to grit his teeth and fists in anger, with his eyes red as the veins in his neck bulged out.

"We'll be coming over to see her tomorrow evening so if I were you, I'll get to work." Baekhyun's Grandma said before walking off with her husband.

~

"Really Mother?" Hana asked with excitement, causing the owner of the orphanage home to nod in reply with a calm smile on her face.

"Ohh.. Thank you so much mother, for giving us this opportunity to perform on the street of Seoul this Christmas. This has always been my dream, to be able to sing with my friends and you've made this dream of mine a reality. Thank you so much Mother." Hana said to which she smiled.

"It's alright kids, you are free to perform on the street of Seoul tomorrow and one of the Nun, Bora will accompany you." She said, causing both Hana and her friends to nod in agreement with  bright smiles gracing their faces.

"You may go now children." She said to which they nodded, bowing in respect before walking off.

"I cannot believe t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter