I've Found You~

Beautifully Trapped [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Hello Sweethearts! Here's a new chapter, I hope you'll like it.
  Do read the A/N once you're done reading this story guys, it is very important as a question awaits you all. Thanks Sweeties!

  Please Enjoy...
_____________________________________________


"Boss, we're waiting for you in the car, we're good to go." LuHan said, causing Baekhyun to nod in reply.

"Alright, I'll be there in a minute." Baekhyun said to which LuHan bowed in respect before walking off.

Baekhyun was about leaving his room after arranging his hair in the mirror, when a small voice suddenly spoke up, halting him in his tracks.

"Good morning Master." Caroline said, causing Baekhyun to turn around with a small smile on his face.

"Good morning Caroline. How are you?" Baekhyun asked as he moved closer to her before ruffling her hair, causing her to giggle at the playful gesture.

"I'm fine Master and you?" Caroline asked, causing Baekhyun to pause for a while, trying to think of a suitable answer to give her.

"I'm good." Baekhyun replied, causing her to smile in return.

"Master, can I say something?" Caroline asked after a while, causing Baekhyun to reply with a "Go on."

"M..master, I heard all that your grandparents said to you yesterday, about you getting a bride in twenty four hours. So I..I.." Caroline started while fumbling with her fingers, clearly nervous.

"Speak up Caroline." Baekhyun said while staring at her and that's when he noticed it, a faint blush painting her cheeks.

"I..I.. would.. if you don't mind, can I be your wife? To save you from getting married to that Sam Kara girl or from the stress of going out in the streets to look for a bride, a complete stranger." Caroline said.

"That won't be necessary Caroline. The thing is that I consider you as my younger sister and it would be so cruel on my part to get married to you just to save myself from those old hags." Baekhyun said with a calm smile.

"B...but I.." Caroline started (as a tear rolled down her left cheek) but was cut off by Baekhyun's words.

"No Caroline, what you think you feel for me is not love but gratitude, you feel indebted to me because I saved you from those rapists two years ago." Baekhyun said.

"M..Master I..I.." Caroline continued as more tears rolled down her cheeks but a finger on her lips shut her up.


"You can call me Brother or Baekhyun but not Master, I don't want to be addressed with that name." Baekhyun started as he wiped the tears off her cheeks before adding "Take care of yourself Caroline, see you soon."

With that being said, Baekhyun walked away, leaving an angry Caroline behind.

Slowly wiping the tears off her cheeks, Caroline stared at the door Baekhyun walked out of few minutes ago with a devilish smirk playing on her lips.

'If I could pay those guys handsomely to make it look like they were about to me two years ago and then pretend to be an orphan just so I can be with you, that means I would do everything in my power

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter