Good News~

Beautifully Trapped [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Patiently waiting for his personal Doctor who was running a check up on Hana, Baekhyun sat down on the couch next to his wife who was sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Few minutes ago, Hana has just puked on Baekhyun before blacking out completely, her facial expression looked tensed, scared and worried as cold sweat broke out of her skin with her body warm like she has been down with fever for days.

When the Doctor was done with the check up, he turned to look at the mafia boss, then at Caroline, LuHan, Sehun and Jinsoo who were all gathered in the room as they have witnessed what happened twenty minutes ago in the dining room.

"Please excuse us." The Doctor said to which they obeyed before walking off. 

"Hana, you'll be fine." Caroline muttered as she gently caressed her cheeks before walking off with a devilish smile plastered on her lips.

"Doctor Kim Jongdae, what's wrong with my Wife?" Baekhyun asked in a calm tone while running a soothing hand on Hana's hair.

"You see, Mr Byun Baekhyun, from the looks of it, Hana is going through a state of fear, worries and tension. It seems something is bothering her but cannot let it out to anyone and this is not good for her health since she's going to become a mother soon." Mr Jongdae said before adding, "Please make sure she.."

"Wait Doc. come again. Hana is pregnant?"

"Of course she is. Congratulations Mr Byun Baekhyun, your wife is five days pregnant."

"Oh my! Hana is pregnant, with my baby. This is good news Doctor, I'm so happy." Baekhyun said with a bright smile plastered on his lips.  

"Of course it is. I've never seen you so happy, I like this new side of you Mr Byun Baekhyun. Hana is changing you for the better." Jongdae replied with a calm smile before adding, "But you should try and talk to her, let her trust you and open up to you, let her see you as a source of strength, someone who can help her through this fears and worries she's going through."

"I'll do just that Mr Kim. Thanks for coming." Baekhyun said as he shook hands with Jongdae before adding, "Goodbye Mr Kim."

~

"Bora, Hana just fainted. Please come over." LuHan said over the phone, causing the nun to gasp in surprise.

"What happened to my Hana? Oh God, oh God. I'll be right there." She said before hanging up.

**

Thirty minutes later, Bora arrived at the mansion, looking all tensed and scared.

"Where is Hana, LuHan?" She asked, holding unto his shirt in a tight grip.

"Chill, she's with her husband, she's sleeping so don't stress my dear." LuHan said, acting all cheesy.

"Wait. Where you playing mind games with me? How dare you LuHan?" Bora asked as she punched him in the tummy, causing him to groaned in pain.

"You're so evil. Indeed Hana fainted but now she's okay." He replied with an eye roll.

"So why didn't you tell me?" 

"Because I've missed you. I called you because I wanted to know of you're still upset with me." He said, causing Bora to blush a deep red in embarrassment.

~

Hana woke up, blinking once, twice, as she tried to adjust to the brightness of the room before getting up in a sitting positio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter