Nightmare~

Beautifully Trapped [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Hello Spark or should I say Chameleon. It has been a while."

"It has been a while Baby, forgotten me so soon. You didn't even wish me a happy birthday, how cruel. Tsk. Tsk." Sarana replied with a small smirk playing on her lips.

"Chameleon, how is your husband?"

"He's dead Baby, I killed him, more or less ended his suffering few days ago. I mean the man was way to old he could be my grandfather." Sarana replied with a small shrug of her shoulders.

"Oh! I see. Well that's by the way, not the reason why I called you."

"Really? Tell me, did you like my surprise package?"

"Now you listen to me and listen real good Sarana because this going to be my first and last warning to you." Baekhyun started in a somewhat calm tone "Stay away from Hana and my unborn child if you want to live a little longer."

"So you're going to be a father soon? How sweet." She replied with an amused chuckle following soothe.

"Sarana I think you should hold my words dearly because if you fail to listen to my advise, you'll be sorry in the end."

"Wow! All because of that peasant girl, what's her name again? Ahh I remember, Hana?"

"Goodbye Sarana." Baekhyun said, ignoring her question and with that, he hung up on his first love.

"That'll be the last time I hear from her because in all, Sarana is scared of dying." Baekhyun muttered to himself as he dropped his phone on the bedside table before laying next to his wife on the bed.

"Do you know that person? Spark?" Hana suddenly asked, causing Baekhyun's eyes to double the normal size in surprise before letting out a small smile.

"Baby, weren't you fast asleep?" He asked in a playful voice to which she turned around to stare at him with big bright eyes.

"No Baekhyun, I woke up 10 minutes ago I guess." She replied with a small smile as she gently caressed Baekhyun's right cheek to which he pecked her hand.

"Of course I know Spark, her name is Sarana, she is my ex lover, my first love. We broke up two years ago."

"Why did you two break up?"

"Well she was the one who wanted to end things with me because some random Governor from China, a wealthy one at that, came with a marriage proposal and she jumped at the request." Baekhyun started before letting out a small chuckle in amusement. "Sarana broke up with me over the phone. The last time or rather last night we spent together, she had already packed her belongings so when I woke up the next morning, she was already gone. She left me just because of power, fame and money to elope with a man old enough to be her grandfather."

"So sorry Baekhyun, for all you went through those past two years. It must have been so hard to believe that the one you loved so dearly neglected you just for money." Hana said in a somewhat calm tone as she pulled him in for a hug.

"It's okay Baby, I mean I'm so happy she left me else I wouldn't have met you. Meeting you Hana was the best thing that has ever happened in my life." Baekhyun replied with a happy smile while wrapping a protective arm around her as he sniffed in her strawberry, vanilla scent.

"Hana, I'll be going on a business trip next week." Baekhyun said, causing her to pull away from the hug after a while of reveling in each other's warmth.

"S..so soon?"

"Yes Hana but I'll be back soon before you know it." He reassured before pulling her closer to himself as he covered them both with the blanket.
⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛
********************************************

"Baekhyun, I'm going to miss you." Hana said as she hugged the love of her life to which he returned the hug with a sad smile plastered on his lips.

"Me too Baby but I'll be back soon, I'll try my best." He replied when they pulled away from the hug "Also, Bora is going to be here with you until I return. You like her company don't you?"

"But my love, please stay with me even of it's just fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter