Caroline's True Color ~

Beautifully Trapped [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, I want to start off by saying to those who gave a wonderful response by commenting and upvoting, thank you so much, it really means a lot to me so in few hours time, I'll be replying to your comments. Plus, I'll be doing the daily updates thingy since I'm quite free for now.

So here's a new chapter, please don't for the read the A/N as it s very important, plus do support me with a comment. Thank you! ♥

Please Enjoy......
____________________________________________

"Good morning Baekhyun." Hana said with a yawn following soothe as she blinked once, then twice before getting up in a sitting position.

"Same Hana." Baekhyun replied while bringing out a traveling bag.

"Are you traveling? So early in the morning?" She asked in a somewhat calm tone to which he gave a nod in reply.

"Yes Hana, my company in Switzerland is suffering and I need to do something about it. The stupid Manager who is appointed to see to the affairs of the company is sick." He replied with a small frown evident on his face.

"Oh I see. Did he call you to inform about the current state of the company?" She asked again to which he gave a nod in reply.

"Yes he did. Stupid people, they can't do anything without me."

"Baekhyun, when are you coming back? From Switzerland?" She asked after a while to which he shrugged his shoulders in reply.

"Are you scared living alone? Without me around? Missing me already?" Baekhyun asked with a small smirk playing on his lips as he sent a wink her way, causing Hana to blush in return.

"Maybe I'm scared living alone, without you around and maybe I'm beginning to miss you already." She said with a shy smile as she played with her fingers, not wanting to look at him.

"Aww.. You're so cute." Baekhyun said before moving towards Hana to plant a sweet kiss on her lips to which she simply closed her eyes, not returning the kiss, causing Baekhyun to chuckle in amusement as she was so innocent in all way possible.

When the mafia boss pulled away from the kiss, a small pout was evident on Hana's face.

"Why are you pouting?" Baekhyun asked, a little bit confused.

"I don't know if you're going to listen to me but can you stay here with me? Just for today?" Hana asked to which he stared at her for a minute before letting out a small smile.

"Alright Hana. I'm going to send one of my representatives here in Korea to go handle things over there." Baekhyun replied, causing Hana to stare at him in surprise.

"Y..you're going to stay? Here with me?" She asked in a somewhat calm tone before adding "I thought you'd not umm.."

"Listen to you." He interrupted with a calm smile to which she slowly nodded in reply.

Gently holding her hands, Baekhyun caressed her fingers before speaking up.

"Listen to me Hana, I know that you're a little scared of me which is natural because of your personality but I'm not that bad, evil or heartless Hana. When I like someone, I'll do anything just to make that person happy and because I like you, I'll do anything just to see you happy." He said to which Hana smiled in return.

"Thanks Baek..." Hana started but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Good morning Sir. Your grandparents are here to see you." A maid said before walking off.

"Didn't I tell you that those old hags are gonna come back?" Baekhyun asked Hana who have a small nod in reply.

***

"Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Baekhyun didn't pick any of our calls which means he is upset with us. What do we do?" Sehun asked in horror with dark bags under his eyes as he couldn't sleep last night.

"What do I do. I think that's what you meant to say because I shouldn't be involved in all of this. Your cousin Baekhyun is so cruel that he might decide to punish us by telling us to do a million push ups." Jinsoo replied with an eye roll.

"So what's that supposed to mean?" Sehun asked while glaring daggers at Jinsoo.

"That he's your cousin, your problem and not mine." Jinsoo replied with a snort following soothe.

"How can you be so cruel? You're my girlfriend, not a stranger for crying out loud!" Sehun yelled in despair.

"Of course I know that but when it comes to Byun Baekhyun, I'm not going to stand by you because Jesus Christ. That's man is a devil." Jinsoo replied before adding "Remember what he did to us three months ago?"

"Of course I remember." Sehun replied with a smile before adding "I think I've got a plan to save us from his wrath."

~~~

"Baekhyun my child, where is your wife? Still fast asleep?" Baekhyun's Grandma asked before letting out a small chuckle as she sent a wink Baekhyun's way, causing him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter