Painful Tears~

Beautifully Trapped [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hana, everything is alright so there's no need to worry or stress about a thing." Dr Jongdae said after running one of his regular check up on the beautiful young woman.

"Thank you Doctor, for taking good care of me ever since my husband travelled. I really do appreciate it." She replied with a small smile to which he waved his hand in the air.

"No Hana, please don't thank me. I'm doing this for my friend and brother Baekhyun."

It's been a month since Baekhyun travelled and ever since then, Jongdae, Bora, LuHan and sometimes Baekhyun's parents has been the ones taking proper care of Hana and for this, she really do appreciate it.

"Get some sleep Hana, you need a lot of rest, Goodnight." Jongdae said to which she gave a nod in agreement.

When he left, Hana let out a small sigh as she closed her eyes to sleep but then, someone walked into the room.

"Hana," LuHan called out from the doorway, not wanting to scare her "I hope I'm not disturbing you? Just that I have something very important to discuss with you."

"No, no. You're not disturbing me. Please come in." Hana said with a smile as she sat up straight on the bed before tapping a spot on the bed for him to sit.

"Thanks Hana." LuHan said to which she gave a nod in return as he sat down.

"So what do you want to tell me?" She asked.

"Umm Hana, it's about your sister Bora."

"What about her?"

'I uhh.. I've finally muster up the courage to confess my feelings to her before someone else does."

"Oh.. I see. So why are you here telling me? Go ahead, she's waiting for you."

'No, no Hana, I can't just walk up to her and tell her that I love her. She might decide to kick my member this time around."

"Haha.. So you're a little bit scared right?" Hana asked, clearly amused to which LuHan nodded in agreement.

"But she loves you too so there's nothing to be afraid of LuHan."

"But Hana, I thought of making this special for the both of us. I want to take her out to a five star hotel, book an exclusive table just for the two of us and then confess my undying love to her."

"Wow, that's a brilliant idea LuHan, it'll make Bora so happy. Thanks LuHan." She said with a grin plastered on her lips "Why not take her to the same hotel Baekhyun took me to last month?"

"You think that'll be romantic?"

"Of course yes LuHan. I felt like I was floating in space that night, coupled with Baekhyun's sweet, loving kisses and cuddles."

"You know, stuffs like this Baekhyun is just too good at it and I'm lacking."

"No you're not LuHan. You never know until you try."

"Thanks Hana, but there's a huge problem at hand."

"Huge problem?" She asked, confused and scared at the same time.

"Yes Hana. Baekhyun gave us all a strict warning never to leave you alone so how can I do all of this if I don't leave the mansion?" LuHan asked, weary.

"Oh come on LuHan, I'll be fine. Plus it's just a night off right?"

"But Hana, Baekhyun's parents aren't even around, plus Doctor Jongdae left for an important surgery so how can you manage on your own?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter