Engagement Party ~

Beautifully Trapped [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is a new chapter Sweeties.

I'll be need your maximum support by upvoting this story and commenting. Thanks!

Please Enjoy..

_______________________________________________

 

Quietly pacing around the corridor, Baekhyun took a deep breath for the umpteenth time, feeling really tensed and scared right now.

 

"Calm down Son, both Hana and the baby would be fine." Mrs Kim said while placing a hand on her son in law's shoulder, causing him to nod in agreement as he managed a small smile.

 

An hour later, Doctor Jongdae walked out of the room, causing Baekhyun to look up from his scrunched up position on the chair.

 

"How is my wife and my baby? What kept you so long?" He asked, eyes wide open with tension and fear written all over his face.

 

"Please calm down Byun Baekhyun. Everything is alright."

 

"A..are you sure?"

 

"Of course yes." Jongdae replied with a calm smile plastered on his lips before adding "Congratulations Mr Byun Baekhyun, your wife has delivered a Baby Boy."

 

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Baekhyun chanted as he placed a hand over his mouth, feeling so overjoyed and overwhelmed at the same time. "I'm so happy Doctor Jongdae. Can I go and see them right now?"

 

"Yes you can, they are waiting for you but in all, please don't stress Hana, after having pulled to bed, she's really weak right now. Also, you two have to keep it down because the little boy is fast asleep." Jongdae warned to which Baekhyun gave a nod in agreement with a bright smile gracing his face.

 

"I'll do just that doctor." He replied as he shook hands with Doctor Jongdae before walking off, in a hurry to meet his little family.

 

Entering into the room, he was welcomed with a beautiful smile plastered on Hana's lips as she slowly stretched out her hand for her husband to come to her.

 

"Sweetheart, I love you so much, I'm so proud of you." He said while walking over to meet her as he held unto her hand, peppering kisses all over her face, causing Hana to smile in accomplishment.

 

"I love you too my Darling." She replied in a somewhat calm tone as she stared back at her husband, blinking one, two times as she did.

 

"Are you okay? You look a little bit pale and weak."

 

"Yes Baekhyun, I'm feeling a little weak right now but it can't be compared to the joy I'm feeling right." She replied before turning to her left as she added "Baekhyun our Baby Boy is laying in his crib, over there."

 

Walking over to the crib, Baekhyun's mouth hung open in awe at the beauty in front of him.

 

"Hana he looks so much like you, I feel so jealous of you." He said with a smile, softly holding unto his baby's right hand to which Hana smile in return.

 

"Baekkie he's our Baby which means he's going to have your looks and mine." She replied with an amused chuckle, causing Baekhyun to fake a sad pout in return.

 

"Are you sure about that Hana? I'm not good looking you know." He asked while walking over to his wife.

 

"If you weren't good looking I wouldn't have gotten married to you, I could have turned down your proposal." She replied with an eye roll, causing the mafia boss to chuckle in amusement.

 

"Then I'm so thankful to God for my good looks." He replied while staring at his wife, causing her to blush in return.

 

"I love you Hana, much more than life itself." He said before capturing her lips with his, pouring his love and his all into the kiss.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

"Darling I'm still waiting for you." Hana said when they pulled away from the kiss, staring at Baekhyun with expectations in her eyes.

 

"Waiting for me?"

 

"Yes Baekhyun. Our Baby Boy i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter