Chapter 19

It's still her

Chapter 19

 

 

 

Chaeyoung wore tight black jean with long white sleeves shirt. She is not wearing her formal attire because Jennie had warned her about that. She sits silently at the back seat of the car beside Jennie. Her mind is not silent though, thousand of arguments battling inside. Wether she asks right now about Jennie had recovered her memory or not.

 

They currently on China right now. Jennie had schedule here for tomorrow. Chaeyoung might be happy that they were far away from Lisa, but still she doubts about the banged-hair girl, she might come here to see Jennie.

 

She keeps glancing at her side, looking at Jennie that was playing with her phone. Jennie wore a black coat with white pants. They may look like a couple right now, but it’s not the case she needs to know wether Jennie recovered her memory or not.

 

‘Should I ask?’

 

“Say it” Jennie’s voice breaks the silence. It’s surprised Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung narrows her eyebrows, facing Jennie. Jennie sighs before putting her phone away and turns to Chaeyoung. “Say it, I know you want to say something to me”

 

Oh.” Chaeyoung sits for a moment with the demand, her eyes shifted down before she looks at Jennie again. “Did you regain your memory Jennie?” She asks dropping the formality.

 

Jennie’s face drowns with relief that made Chaeyoung thinks ‘what actually she thought I would say?’

 

Chaeyoung looks at Jennie that left her question hanging for minutes. Then, Jennie shakes her head “No.”

 

A word that Chaeyoung doesn’t know if she could believe it or no, but deep down she hopes for Jennie to say the truth.

 

Chaeyoung nods not give any retort and turns to other side, throwing her attention through the car window. The Tokyo City greeted her view. The millions of shining restaurants spotted, it was night already so the view is breathtaking. She likes food and the glimpse of restaurant should exciting her but still she feels no excitement inside. She sighs defeated before putting her head on the window.

 

They come to stop at a house yard. This place didn’t have a lot of houses, Chaeyoung just spots three and all of them are fancy and big house same as the one in front her right now. She glances at the empty and clean yard. It just contained of grass carpet. Chaeyoung follows Jennie to the entrance door.

 

She analyses the house from outside, it was coloured brown and white. The brown parts she noticed that made from woods. For the white, its was cements. Chaeyoung waits for Jennie to open the door and they enter the house.

 

Inside, Chaeyoung roams her eyes in the living room. A long couch with leopard case spotted in front of 55-inch LG TV. At a corner of the space seated a reclining chair with a coffee table beside it. The living room was connected to kitchen and she sees a small round table that just suit at most 2 people. The kitchen contained a white black stove, white refrigerator and black counters.

 

“We’ll stay here for a week and upstairs have two bedrooms. The main bedroom is mine and another one is yours” Jennie said as she hangs her coat at a coat stand beside the main door. Chaeyoung follows Jennie with their suitcase behind.

 

“I would be in my room now. I’m tired, give me my suitcase” Chaeyoung gives Jennie her suitcase.

 

“I’ll be in my room then”

 

“Suit yourself” Jennie’s eyes drooped and she just takes her suitcase loosely, maybe because of jet lag. Jennie dismisses her with a hand, and she’s gone inside her room.

 

“Rest well, Jennie” Chaeyoung bows before trailing to her room beside Jennie’s.

 

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow morning, Chaeyoung awakes early in the morning, she makes her way to the kitchen, ready to try the new kitchen. Chaeyoung sets two plates of sandwiches, and one plate of French toasts. The most important two cups of tea.

 

Chaeyoung ties off her apron, decided to go waking up Jennie. She knocks Jennie’s door room. “Jennie, breakfast ready” She shouts but no sound inside.

 

She sighs, “She must still sleeping” She twists the door knob and as expectation Jennie didn’t lock the door. She opens the door, and seeing Jennie in a grey queen bed. ‘Jennie must be really tired, she’s not a person whom easily to sleep in new place’ Chaeyoung thinks.

 

She re-checks Jennie’s schedule in her phone, founding that Jennie has a meeting with her colleagues at two. Thinking that Jennie didn’t have schedule in the morning she would let her sleep more.

 

Chaeyoung walks out from the room, retreating her way to the round table in the kitchen. Just the time she wanted to take away Jennie’s plate, the bell ringing.

 

Who’s coming?’ She puts down the plate again, make her way to the door. She opens it, and reveal a woman in dark red coat, she trails her eyes to the woman’s face. Black dark hair, red lipstick with a mischievous smirk and guess who. THE SLY FOX.

 

Chaeyoung tries hard not to roll her eyes when the dark-haired woman in front her, roaming her eyes at her. “Okay miss, who’re you? And why are you here?”

 

The sly fox gasps, “You actually don’t know me?”

 

Chaeyoung looks at the woman uninterested, “Should I know?”

 

The sly fox frowns, upset, “I’m Lee Sooyeon, and I’m a top model in Korea and moreover I was a singer. My face shown for hundreds time in TV and you actually didn’t know me. Tsk” She explains boastfully. She folds her arms on her chest. Looking up and down at Chaeyoung. She looks at Chaeyoung’s eyes again, “Now, I need to ask you, who are you? And why are you here living with Jennie?”

 

Chaeyoung turns away from the sly fox’s face to roll her eyes as just she wanted to burn the sly fox right then, a voice intruded behind her. “What are you doing there Chaeyoung”, she glances over her shoulder, seeing Jennie still wearing her black pyjama, she had let her hair in ponytail and must have washed her face. Even in the morning, she still looks pretty. Tsk whipped Chaeyoung.

 

She didn’t yet give an answer a loud squeak heard from the sly fox, jumping inside the house shoving Chaeyoung away. “Jennie! I miss you so much!” Sooyeon pulls Jennie into a bone-crushing hug.

 

“S-Sooyeon!” Jennie was shock seeing Sooyeon at her house more worse early in the morning not that she hated it. They have become close out of constant hang outs but she didn’t like Sooyeon when she keeps touching her here and there.

 

Chaeyoung grits her tight jaw, when Sooyeon unashamed kissing Jennie on the cheek. She sees the sight of Sooyeon smirking at her after with evil eyes. ‘huh this woman, I really wanted to wipe the smirk of her face’

 

“You did the breakfast, Chaeyoung?” Jennie asks and Chaeyoung swore some amused sound from her voice.

 

“Yeah, I did, I’ll reheat it then” Chaeyoung retreats to the kitchen while Sooyeon staring after her.

 

“Who is she?” Sooyeon asks while folding her arms looking at Jennie with upset expression. “Ah, don’t tell me she is your girlfriend!” Sooyeon makes a dramatic face, scrunches her face like she didn’t like her assumption.

 

Jennie looks amused with the tone from Sooyeon, she glances over her butler and Chaeyoung immediately turns away, busying herself. Jennie sighs, facing Sooyeon again, “No. She just my butler. She’s… nothing

 

Chaeyoung is shocked, unexpectedly dropping the plate with French toast, scattered on the floor. It has gaining attention from both women in the living room. Chaeyoung regains herself back, “Oh, sh*t” she immediately bowing, apologizing at Jennie. “I’m sorry miss, I’ll clean up this mess”

 

Chaeyoung takes a broom, cleaning the scattered plate. “Tsk, you should be more professional, how you can be a butler with being this clumsy” Sooyeon arrogantly says. Chaeyoung grits her teeth, restraining herself from strangle the woman until death.

 

“Jennie, how about you get ready. We can eat outside and then I can show you this city, you know Tokyo map is inside my head.” Sooyeon suggests with her eyes gleaming.

 

Jennie takes her time to answer, “Okay”, Jennie walks to Chaeyoung over the countertop, she clears to gain Chaeyoung attention from throwing away the pieces of the broken plate. “Chaeyoung… mmm, I’ll go out with Sooyeon. You don’t need to follow me. I’ll take care myself”

 

Jennie walks upstairs to change her clothes. Chaeyoung blinks her eyes, anticipating about Jennie’s words, “She knew that I follow her?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Being paranoid of Jennie’s well-being, Chaeyoung follows them. Along the time, Jennie and Sooyeon take a breakfast, walking around the shopping mall. Go to the park, nothing suspicious happened.

 

At noon, Sooyeon takes Jennie to a local Chinese restaurant. Chaeyoun curses in her mind, Jennie actually allergy to chestnuts and mostly Chinese dishes have that.

 

Chaeyoung decides to show herself, stopping Jennie but unexpectedly Jennie voices out made her stop on the place. Two table from them. “I have allergy to chestnuts” Sooyeon nods at that and ordering some dishes without containing chestnuts.

 

“She actually remembered then”

 

Chaeyoung sighs, staring at her phone. Jennie had informed her that she would got to her workplace after with Sooyeon.

 

Chaeyoung gazes up at the both women chatting happily before they vanished behind the entrance door of Lee Entertainment Building.

 

Chaeyoung realises that Lee Sooyeon is the daughter of the CEO of Lee Entertainment. She sighs again before asking the taxi driver pull over. She closes her eyes, letting out a long breath. ‘Why she lied to me?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung waits for Jennie at their current home. She grips her hands tightly, it’s been late night already but Jennie still is not here. Telling herself that nothing happens to Jennie, she sits on the leopard long couch. She waits a little bit longer before a screeching wheel heard outside.

 

She stands up on her feet, she stares hard at the entrance door wait for it to burst open. Then shown Jennie entering through the door. Chaeyoung didn’t know why but she feels anger bursting through her body especially she feels hot at her chest.

 

“Where did you go Jennie?” Her voice heard distant like a venom. Never she had acting like this but the fact of Jennie lying to her, pretended to not her, hanging out with the woman that clearly like her. Everything seems to not right for her right now.

 

Jennie seems shocked with the sudden sound, “C-Chaeyoung” She stutters, well it rare to see the Jennie Kim stuttering, usually it Chaeyoung whom did it often. “W-Why are you not sleep yet?”


Chaeyoung scoffs, “Waiting for you clearly. I know that your meeting finished hours ago. So, where did you go?”

 

Jennie frowns, didn’t like the tone Chaeyoung used, “Wherever I go, doesn’t concern you Butler Park. So, better we end here and I need to rest”

 

Chaeyoung walks closer to the brunette, her eyes burning to Jennie’s, “Oh, now you know the feeling of tired. Awhile ago, you didn’t feel tired flirting with that sly fox! What was her name again, oh, Lee Sooyeon”

 

Jennie grits her jaw shut, didn’t want to snap at the place. Chaeyoung knows that she’s being absurd right now but she can’t control herself anymore. She felt hurt, betrayed, jealousy burning in her mind. “Who the hell are you to shout at me like that?!” Eventually Jennie shouts back at Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung smirks with sinister, “You know Jennie. You regained your memory I know, so you must damn know who am I!”

 

Jennie keeps silent, gripping her hands tightly. She faces down, don’t want to face Chaeyoung at the moment, afraid that she would do something stupid.

 

“Why you didn’t say anything Jennie?! You must have a nice time right? Have a nice time pleasuring that sly fox!”

 

Pang!

 

Chaeyoung holds her left painful cheek. Jennie had slapped her right on the left cheek. Jennie’s eyes brimmed with tears. “You had crossed the line.”

 

Jennie turns over heels, running to her room. Chaeyoung seeing that, running after Jennie. At the time Jennie closing her door, Chaeyoung slips in. Without saying anything, Chaeyoung kisses Jennie full on the lips. Slamming Jennie’s back on the door. Jennie resist for the kiss, and Chaeyoung knowing better, she pushes Jennie harder on the door made Jennie yelping.

 

Not wasting time, Chaeyoung slips in her tongue into Jennie’s mouth. Eventually, Jennie lost into the heated kiss. Feeling Jennie replying her kiss, Chaeyoung closes her eyes, same goes with Jennie. Chaeyoung didn’t satisfied with their lack of touch, she lifts Jennie’s thighs, pushing Jennie up onto the door.

 

Jennie immediately wraps her legs around Chaeyoung’s waist. Her arms around Chaeyoung’s nape. Chaeyoung pushes her body onto Jennie getting the fraction as much as she can. Chaeyoung rubs Jennie’s thigh and it made Jennie moans.

 

“…Rose”

 

A tear rolled down Chaeyoung’s cheek hearing her name rolled from Jennie. She slows her kiss, and pulls away after. They stare at each other, Jennie’s eyes puffed with tears and Chaeyoung feels lust crept into her.

 

Chaeyoung bits her bottom lip, and walks to Jennie’s bed with Jennie’s legs wrapped around her waist still. She throws their bodies on the bed with her hovering Jennie. They stare toward each other, and Jennie sees it. See the lust from Rose’s eyes.

 

Rose s Jennie’s shirt and Jennie’s eyes bulged open. Jennie stops Rose from going any further, “N-No Rose”

 

“Shhh” Rose puts her pointed finger on Jennie’s lips. “Just, let me” Jennie slowly pull away her hands from Rose’s. Letting Rose pull offs her shirt leaving Jennie’s in black bra.

 

Rose stares at Jennie’s soft chest rising up and down. She stares at Jennie’s eyes after, seeing Jennie shook her head but Rose is stubborn.

 

“Please Rose,… don’t” begging Jennie.

 

Rose’s heart broke to pieces hearing the sentence but she can’t hold it any longer. Part of her upset that in 5 years, she can hold it but right now, tonight, why she can’t hold it.

 

“Jennie… I can’t hold it any longer, let me have you Unnie. Let me drive on you”, Rose dives in for Jennie’s lips again.

 

Let me drive on you…

 

Clothes scattered on the floor, Jennie’s room filled in with their moans. They were deep, deep into their moment. Rose poured her everything, anger, sad, jealousy through the moment.

 

“Jennie”

 

“Jennie”

 

“Jennie”

 

Rose mumbled Jennie’s name over and over that night…

 

The night engulfed their bodies. They were in their deep moment… that Rose would never forget.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rose’s eyes drooped when she sees Jennie wincing in pain. Rose is on Jennie’s bed with only bra and underwear. She wanted to reach for Jennie but the latter just slapped her hand away.

 

Jennie carefully throws her feet over her bed. Wincing as the pain shot up in between her legs. Rose really put everything inside her last night. She winces again when she stands on her feet.

 

“Jennie, let me—”

 

“NO! Stay right there” Jennie grits her teeth, ‘God, I felt awful’, she limps to pick up her shirt, throw around her body. She drags her feet to her bathroom. Not a minute she didn’t feel pain all over her body especially in between her legs.

 

She stares at her reflection on bathroom’s mirror. She sees a big blue mark on her neck, and three red marks on her chest. Jennie sighs, glancing over at Rose in her room. Rose was wearing her shirt.

 

She grits her teeth as she forces her way to her room. Jennie opens her door wide, “Out.”

 

Rose finishes wearing her shirt without bother to buttoning her shirt, she looks at Jennie standing at the door with her hand on the door’s knob. “Jennie… I’m sorry. I can’t control myself” seeing silent Jennie, Rose walks over at Jennie.

 

“Please Jennie, forgive me. I don’t know why I lost control but I just mad, mad that you lied to me”

 

“Get. out.” Rose sighs, her body slumped in disappointment. She drags her feet awfully slow, her eyes remain at the brunette that not even bother to look at her.

 

Rose sighs again before fully out from Jennie’s room. Rose turns around, “Jennie—” as soon as, Jennie shut her door on Rose’s face.

 

Rose knocks the door, not giving up on Jennie. “Jennie, Jennie! Please! Forgive me!” She knocks again but nothing. Rose holds her head out of frustration, she storms her feet on the floor, blaming herself over and over.

 

‘What the hell Rose! For 5 years you handled it smoothly but you can’t hold it for last night. What crap is that!’

 

She feels hopeless, for the first time she feels hopeless, she slumps her back on Jennie’s door. Slide her body down onto the door, before her bottom met the floor. She sighs, banging her head with her palm.

 

Jennie heard the pain from Rose’s pleading but she can’t bring herself to open the door. She slides down onto her door. Slumped her back on the door.

 

A sob out from her. She holds her on her palms, restraining herself from crying but miserably failed.

 

Rose heard the sob suddenly made her jolts facing the shutting door. “Jennie” She holds the door with her palm, calling Jennie softly.

 

More sobs heard inside the room, Rose panicked after Jennie, “Jennie, no… please don’t cry… baby I’m sorry, I just miss you… I miss you Jennie-Unnie.”

 

Rose puts her forehead on the door as she feels Jennie through it. “I’m sorry for last night, but I told you, I’ll never regret it. Touching you like a heaven feel, and I would cherish it for the rest of my life. Jennie… I love you.”

 

Tears b on Rose’s eyes, “Jennie…” Rose lets out her tears rolled on her cheeks, salty of the tears can’t wiped off the salty of guilty. “Jennie, baby I love you so much… so don’t shut me out… please… I miss you” Rose’s voice is soft and weak, as if her voice made of broken glass that if it’s get out any louder it would break into pieces.

 

“…I miss you too” Jennie mumbled from inside, exciting Rose. She pushes her head on the door, “Then let me in. Let me console you. Let me hold you close. Let me see you Jennie baby”

 

As she wishes, the door opened, she slips in fast afraid Jennie changing her mind. She stares at the petite brunette in front her, her faced down. Rose holds Jennie’s chin, pulls her head facing her. “Now, let me see your beautiful face”

 

Jennie smiles fondly at Rose’s words. Jennie pulls up her right hand, reaching for Rose’s left cheek that she slapped last night. She runs her thumb on the red mark, “Did it hurt?”

 

Rose swallows her tears, “Oh Jennie, it should be me asking you. I miss you Jennie” Rose wraps her arms around Jennie’s, pulling her close to her. Jennie slowly, wrapping her arms around Rose’s neck.

 

“I miss you too Rose… I miss you so much” Jennie plays with Rose’s blonde hair. Feeling it soft around her slender fingers.

 

“I would never go away again Jennie” Rose pulls away after saying it, she sees a glimpse of emotion on Jennie’s face but it vanished as soon as it’s appeared. Rose might imagined thing.

 

Jennie dives in another hug, letting go everything at the back of her head, only focusing on their moment. Rose shoos Jennie, as they both drifted into their own world.

 

“Rose”

 

“hmm”

 

“Drive on me, please”

 

Drive on me, please…