chapter 3

It's still her

Chapter 3

 

“I like you”

Jennie has like Rose since child but she didn’t realise it was that kind of like. She thought that she likes Rose as a friend, as a sister but then she met again. Rose always by her side, she was never change, everything about her Jennie adore it. Jennie has kind of types that she like as a person,

  1. Gentle
  2. Can protect her

And Rose is a gentlewoman, that is the bonus in Rose. Rose always keep her first than herself, when they walk down a stair, Rose let Jennie in front of her. This small gesture made Jennie feel special, like she was important in Rose life, like Rose cared, like she is pearl and Rose is a ring that hold her dearly on top of her. Jennie believe that Rose can protect her, Jennie wanted to put faith in Rose because she likes her. Jennie likes Rose a lot.

Tonight, Jennie confessed, said that she likes Rose. At the night, where she was in Rose’s room with the latter cuddling in comforter. Rose hugs her from behind, her long lender arms around Jennie’s waist protectively. Rose’s chin on Jennie’s head, one a while Rose lingers her nose on Jennie hairs. Jennie’s back bump Rose’s front body, they can feel each other. Jennie closes her eyes, refreshing the moment she confessed,

“I like you”

Rose looked at her with huge eyes, Jennie was nervous as hell with crimson red on her cheeks, she was blushing, embarrassed with the confession and nervous at the thought it freaking out Rose. It was silence after, their breathing accompanied the silence. Jennie felt she lost Rose. Rose was not in front her, Rose’s body was here but her soul was nowhere. Rose eyes not met her, Rose lips hanging open slightly, Rose seems lost. Rose was thinking. What was she think about?

They ended up with cuddling and the confession were hanging there without an answer.

 

 

 

Roseanne Park

Everyone know her as a main vocal of Blackpink. Know her as a good singer, with a unique voice. People know her on stage dancing and singing for Blackpink songs. She has a perfect body feature with tiny waist that to die for. Is that wrong to know her like that? It’s good thing right? The people praising her, the people help her to feel good about herself, because she is. Yes, it’s good thing but the positivity never come alone, they’re coming with the opposite. Rose can’t sing, her voice is annoying, she acts to be cute… Roseanne Park is fake?

Rose knows that, she knows how people judge her to be that, don’t do that. Rose always know and she take it, digest the judging to improving herself. If there are more comments, she will take it positively and try to overcome her weakness, the fake as they call it. Then, it become a routine, everyday, everytime she read the comments about her lacking in skills, she will do anything to overcome it. She takes the comments as the people who said it was genuinely care about her. Unfortunately, it was not stopping. It does not stop until Rose about to give up and it made her think What actually they want to see in her?

Now, Rose is tired, tired of netizens, tired of fans, tired of her life, tired of world. Rose doesn’t want to think anymore. She doesn’t want to be the person who takes the words of other but she will do thing if she want to. And she was happy, less stress, become more confident about herself, love herself more than ever. However, in her life, there is a person that she really cared for. A person that know her at 10, her childhood friend. The person knows her before she became an idol. The childhood friend that she met again… as an idol and incredibly she was her bandmate, Jennie Kim. She cares about Jennie very much until it’s feel right dying with Jennie in her embrace.

It's feel like a dream when Jennie said that she likes her, like like her. It was out of word, nothing can predict how happy is Rose at that time. There was no way Jennie would like her, Rose is not special. There’s nothing special about her, what did Jennie see in her?

“what did Jennie see in you?”

That voice, a feminine but strong voice that send shivers in her bone. That woman is scary, Rose never want to cross with her, she wants nothing to do with her, she doesn’t want to be included in that woman life. To her dismay, she will never escape… because it was her daughter that she really care about. The light of her life, is the child of that woman. ‘God why do you send me happiness if I can’t reach it?’ One more time, one more time Rose wanted to give up, run away from this mess.

Rose can’t love Jennie … why? Because she has to. To protect the one she love. Rose wants Jennie to be happy, happy without her.

 

 

 

Blackpink disband???

What happened? Is it real???

YG really disbanded Blackpink???

 

‘Breaking news, Blackpink, the k-pop group was declared disbanded today. Blackpink members under YG entertainment had approved a contract of quitting as a Blackpink group. There was no news about the disband and it was instant decision. CEO Yang Sajangnim said that it was a private. “Blackpink members wanted to achieve their own dreams” he continued.’

It’s bullsh*t!!! There was no logical here!!!

Why they leave?!!!

Stories about Blackpink disbanded were spread wild. Websites full with news, questions from netizens, there are positive feedbacks also negative feedbacks. No one know the truth of their disband. Did it really because of they wanted to achieve their own dreams or that was making up.

In Blackpink dorm, the members are busy in packing up their suitcase, they do not believe that this is happening. Never they thought that it was this fast they are leaving each other. They had created a great bond with each other, they like a family. They do love each other, and the reason that they’re leaving because of to achieve their dreams was never in their mind.

Jennie thought it was weird, it was sudden. But nothing can change it, she’s beg for explanation but still none, she didn’t ask for this. Yes, she wanted to be a solo singer but she never want to leave Blackpink, she want to be with the other members especially Rose.

Rose

Jennie afraid that this will take Rose from her, far away from her. She hates it, even at the thought of it, she despise it. Jennie will leave her opportunity to be a solo singer if that was a way to be with Rose forever. She can’t afford to separate with Rose, she was special to her.

“Rose” Jennie calls Rose from outside Rose’s closed door room. She hears shuffling inside and follow by the sound of feet walking. The door open revealing a blonde standing tall 5 cm than her.

“Yes?” The blonde eyes were red, her nose were bright red, she’s in mess. Jennie panic about Rose state, ‘is she cried?’ now Jennie forgot about the purpose she was here.

“Why are u cried?” What a question, absolutely she cried because of this. But Jennie want to hear it clearly from Rose, afraid that she were wrong. Jennie stares at Rose orbs, put sincerity in her eyes, proving that she care.

“Nothing” Jennie absolutely know that it was an answer to show that Rose doesn’t want to share about it. Jennie doesn’t ask, ‘is it because of this leaving’ or another question instead Jennie pulls Rose close to her, holding Rose hand softly, entwining their hand. Jennie lift their hand up front,

“We will always together, will you live with me Rose?”

Rose looks at Jennie in disbelieve, Jennie asked to live with her, was she dreaming. Rose really want to live with Jennie, really really want but it will too risky. Rose doesn’t want Jennie to be sad, ‘She will mad if she know the truth’

Rose is fighting with herself to agree live Jennie or not. Rose wanted to live with Jennie but she doesn’t want Jennie sad, the impact in living with Jennie is too risky. Jennie sees the hesitation,

“You will live with me right” Jennie demand, she doesn’t care anymore, she really wants Rose to go with her. Rose doesn’t have heart to decline Jennie beg. Rose sigh,

“I wish I can say no.”

“Well, you then.” Jennie beaming, grinning widely in front of Rose. Rose chuckle and pull Jennie in a hug. They hugging each other tightly.

‘Just for this time’ Rose thought.

 

 

 

Rose and Jennie stay at an apartment. Everyday Jennie always out to take chance as a solo singer, this month Jennie will make a solo album. Rose also out everyday but she didn’t further her dream to be a solo or what, she out just to think. Rose wonders how to leave Jennie without hurting her, it impossible.

“Rose” they now on a couch eating popcorn while watching a movie. The pool. It was a thriller movie and Rose favourite movie. Jennie doesn’t like it, she like a romantic drama.

“hurm” Answered Rose, not avert her eyes from the TV. Jennie pouts, ‘I hate that she really absorbed with this movie.’ Jennie crosses her arms, slumping her back on the couch while make a noise.

Rose hold her smile, seeing Jennie acts. “You know what Jennie, you’re no close to persuade me”

Jennie shocked, mouth hanging open, “What, no one can resist Jennie Kim”

“Well, you prove it wrong.” Rose burst in laugh. She really enjoy making fun with Jennie. Looking at Jennie pouty face made Rose more enjoying it. Jennie is so adorable with her mad face.

Jennie is more mad looking at the laughing blonde in front her, ‘she really enjoy annoying me’ then a smirk appears on Jennie face as she thought about an idea. ‘We’ll see Roseanne Park’

Jennie shifts closer to Rose, with a flirty smile, she approaching Rose slowly one inch forward, then the blonde shift backwards one inch. One each forward, one each backward. Until there are no space behind Rose. Jennie smirks. “You stuck now”

“W-What are u doing?” Rose stuttering mess with her hands as a wall between them.

“Can’t you see, I flirt you” Jennie straightforward to Rose. Jennie push Rose hands down, staring at Rose. Rose eyes, mouth and back to Rose eyes again.

“You’re beautiful Rose-“ Jennie forward her face closer to Rose, tilt her head to left side, watching Rose eyes, looking for any rejection. They feel each other breath, warm air. Rose closes her eyes slowly, a sign for Jennie to pursue her lips. “-really beautiful Rose, really beautiful”

They kiss. Jennie likes how is it feels Rose plump lips on her lips. Rose lips is soft and warm. She keeps kissing Rose lips, a bit and she tilt to other side, savour another angle to enjoy Rose lips. Jennie bits Rose bottom lips, a sign to Rose open . Rose get it and open , let Jennie savour and tongue. Rose tongue. Rose lips is her favourite but Rose expert tongue rolling with her tongue is another level. Jennie moans in pleasure.

Moans.

It stopping Rose, they stop kissing, Rose jerks her face backward away from Jennie. It shocked Jennie, confused, afraid, ‘did Rose uncomfortable with her?’ Jennie lost it, she was afraid that Rose dislikes her. ‘Why she stop the kiss?’

Rose saw Jennie was beating with herself, let out a chuckle follow by laugh. Rose pushes Jennie forward, and she rolls out from Jennie, leaving Jennie in confuse. Rose pull out her phone and take a photo of Jennie shocked face.

“I won’t let you win” then it lighten up Jennie.

“What!” Rose runs away, while shouting “By the way, your face is priceless. I will so going to keep it as a wallpaper”

“Yah! Roseanne Park. Come here back!” Jennie runs after Rose.

“Don’t want to!” Rose runs away to her room and lock it. “Fuhh, that was close” Rose holds chest feeling her fast beating heart. ‘You make it hard to leave you’

She sitting on her bed, then she hears clicking sound coming from her room door.

“You know that I’ve spare keys”

“Oh, sh*t”

There was Jennie, standing in front of her, smirking at her. “come here dummy!” Jennie step forwards to Rose, out of sudden she feels her feet on air.

“w-what are u doing” Jennie freak out looking at the culprit that was now lifting her while hugging. Jennie puts her hands to both on Rose shoulders. Jennie now taller than Rose, looking downwards at Rose is feel weird but nice. They hold their stares, pouring their feeling.

“Jennie…” Rose moves her feet forward until they out from Rose room, Rose puts Jennie down. “I’m tired, I’ll sleep first-“ Jennie shocked, confused, Jennie never witnessed Rose being this way. Rose face looks tired, sad, exhausted anything sorrow. Rose closes the door, “-I’m sorry

 

 

 

Next day, Jennie was out to works early, Jennie doesn’t want to disturb Rose, she let Rose sleep without telling her that she went to work. Jennie thought that she will talk with Rose after work. Jennie works hard and performs with the best because she want to back early. She was looking forward to talk to Rose. ‘something disturbing Rose’ Jennie hates it. Hate that Rose always keeping secret from her. Rose always a keeping person, she never share her feeling to others. Rose is same as Jennie but a lot different, Rose is a keeper so does Jennie, but Jennie let out something if she can’t hold it anymore but not for Rose. She will keep it to herself until forever.

At last Jennie work is done, Jennie in the way to back, she was looking forward to this. ’Hopefully, Rose will talk about it’

Jennie parks her car. She sees a white cab beside her car, never mind of that. She walks to elevator, but stops in midway. In front of her, the blonde “Rose-“ Jennie sees the big suitcase behind Rose. Rose not expect to being see by Jennie in this way. “-what happened?”

Jennie knows exactly, what happened. ‘She’s leaving’

“She’s leaving” Someone said, feminine and strong voice. Jennie’s mother stand behind a bit far from them while crossing her arms on her chest.

“Mom, what are you doing here?”

“That is not the case. Now, let she go. Why you live with her in the first place”

Jennie knows that her mom doesn’t like Rose. She doesn’t know the reasons but her mom always said to her to not being friend with Rose but she never obeyed.

“Where are u going Rose? Are u-“ Jennie closes her eyes, hoping that she is strong enough to say another words. “-leaving me?”

Rose not answers, she holds her gaze down. Jennie snaps, she mad that Rose leaving her. She hates it. She was looking forward to talk with Rose not this.

“Why are u not answering! You’re leaving me right?!”

Rose takes a breath, her hand firmly. “Yes. I’m leaving you.”

Jennie looks at Rose eyes sharply. Her mad is beyond words now. “Why?!”

Rose hold the stares for a moment then she averts it, “Because I don’t want anymore. Look Jennie, I don’t like you-” Rose looks back on Jennie eyes. It a big mistake, Jennie eyes were watering, its look broken and sad. “-so let me go

Jennie can’t hold this anymore, then she realise, the confession, Rose never said it back.

“I like you”

Rose never said it back, never said that she likes Jennie. So, all of their moments before is fake. Rose is forced herself, she doesn’t like it, she never enjoy it. The hold, the hug, the kiss, it never touch Rose heart?

Jennie swipes away her tears. She looks at Rose in the eyes, with broken and sorrowful heart. “Then go. I don’t care anymore” Rose seems taken back at the answer but put her stoic face again. She walks pass Jennie and go forward to the white cab beside Jennie’s car.

Jennie watches, watch the cab slowly depart out from it parking.

“I told you, she will give you a bad day” her mom said behind her.

“I’m sorry”

The words, that words Rose told her before she closed the door last night. ’You can live without her Jennie, you’re strong woman, you have career, solo singer, your dream’.

“You really enjoy it, don’t you”

“Then you prove it wrong”

“By the way, your face is priceless”

“I will so going to save this as a wallpaper”

No, Jennie can’t. She can’t live without Rose. She needs Rose, she needs her by her side. Rose Rose Rose Rose

Jennie runs after the cab, “Wait!”

Jennie runs closer and closer to the cab, but it is speeding up. Jennie runs fast, she can’t feel her legs, her focus was to the white cab moving away awag from her.

“Rose! I take my word back!” Jennie runs faster

“I’ll do whatever you want! If you want me not to touch you, I will not do it! If you want me not to kiss you I will not do it! I you want me to give you space, I will!!! If you don’t like at my confession, I’ll not do it again!!! Rose! Just-“ Jennie trips, she falls onto the ground, red liquid flows out from her knees skin, bleeding, but she doesn’t care anymore. Her heart hurt more than it, way more than it. Her heart is hurt, 

"It hurt," 

"Kiss it, it need to be heal"

"geez, you really enjoy it don't you"

Jennie cry hard, tears flowing down like waterfall, filling the pool in Jennie broken heart. Jennie watches the cab go further away, “-just stay with me