Chapter 11

It's still her

Chapter 11

 

“Jennie, I really want you”

 

Lisa kissed Jennie passionately on the lips. Jennie is shocked at the sudden abrupt from her girlfriend, standing in her room while she’s taking night bath. Now, they’ve end up in Jennie’s bed. Lisa keeps kissing Jennie under her. Cannot keep her hands anymore, she touches Jennie’s abs. Feeling the soft skin of her girlfriend and Jennie let out a gasp of the sudden touch.

 

Lisa didn’t waste any time, instantly she removes Jennie’s towel, exposing Jennie beautiful body. Jennie winced at the cold air slapped her skin. Jennie glanced over Lisa that now checking her body over. Her heart beating extremely fast, and it’s mixing with twitching feeling in her stomach. The feeling overcome her body after Lisa gave her a look. A look of desire and lust after her.

 

Jennie shouldn’t feel this, because she hell knows that this feeling is not a nervous of excitement but it’s….

 

“You’re really beautiful Jennie and it hurt so much not to touch you”

 

Lisa kisses Jennie again, this time full of desire and rush. Jennie kisses Lisa back, reciprocating the feeling. She puts her arms around Lisa’s neck, letting Lisa taking her. Lisa sloppily taking her jeans off. She trails her kiss on Jennie and taking it in .

 

“Erggh…”

 

Jennie back arching on the feeling. Lisa let out of Jennie’s .

 

“Let me make memory to you Jennie”

 

“Let me make memory to you Jennie”

 

“…R-Rose!”

 

“You’re beautiful Jennie-unnie, really beautiful”

 

“You’ve made my day complete with your existence”

 

“I’ll be gentle”

 

Memory flashed on Jennie mind, a tear rolled down from her eyes. Lisa had make her way to her thighs. Kissing her thighs while spreading Jennie legs. But, Jennie is not here, her mind flooding with the memory. The voices keep echoed in her mind.

 

“Please, don’t be sad anymore, please be happy, happy without me”

 

“I love you”

 

“…I love you too”

 

More tears poured from her eyes. Right then, she knows that she can’t continue this.

 

“Rose…”

 

She mumbled. But both of them can hear it. The time stopping it seems ‘cause both of them froze in place with Lisa holding Jennie thighs. All of pleasure turned to sour and awkward. Lisa releases Jennie’s, sadness and anger overcome her face.

 

“That name again!”

 

Jennie flinched at the sudden outburst Lisa. Jennie hurriedly covers her exposed body with her towel. She felt guilty but she just can’t keep her body exposed to Lisa.

 

“Seriously?! Aren’t you have to say something?! Jennie for god sake! Every time we’re together, you always mumbled the name and you just can’t kept your mind from drifting away. Why?! Why Jennie? Even now…”

 

Jennie faced down, she swallows with guilt. “I’m sorry”

 

“Ergh, I can’t do this anymore” Lisa wears her jeans, and fuming out from the room.

 

“What have I done?” Jennie holds her face. “Who’re you Rose? Why you’re not here? Why? Why I’m longing for you…”

 

Jennie let tears pouring down on her hands. She lets out her feeling, she really frustrated at not knowing what she kept dreaming. What was happened when she lost her memory. She stressed that no one telling her about Rose. Did they never know about her, someone might know her.

 

 

“Miss Jennie… are u there?” Jennie swaps her tears with her palm. Keeping her in pace, her butler knocked her door, waiting for her response.

 

“…Yes, you can come in”

 

“Miss…” Jennie tried hard to control her body from trembling in tears but it all vailed when her butler, Chaeyoung hugs her tightly. Chaeyoung’s warmth made her body calmed. Jennie burst into tears while Chaeyoung kept holding her until she done.

 

“Everything going to be okay”

 

With the words, Jennie closed her eyes, tiredness overwhelming her. She needs a sleep, with her eyes getting drowsy, she mumbled “It’s Jennie… when we’re alone call me Jennie”

 

“…okay Jennie…Unnie”

 

Jennie clutched Chaeyoung’s shirt, pulling her slumped on her bed. They lay side by side. “Chaeyoung”

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Your voice… it’s familiar… so familiar” She can’t finish her words as she felt into deep slumber. Chaeyoung smiles at Jennie in her arms.

 

“Thank you, Jennie… for not sleep with Lisa” Chaeyoung rubs her sting cheek. Lisa had punched her really hard.

 

 

 

“This is the tea Mrs Kim” Chaeyoung poured the tea in Mrs Kim cup.

 

“Where’s Jennie?”

 

“She’s still in her room, must be here right now”

 

Mrs Kim nods, glancing over Chaeyoung beside her. “Did you get any news about CEO Yang?”

 

“I’m over there now, but still not specific about his new hiding place”

 

“Well, you better hurry.”

 

“Sure, Mrs Kim”

 

Jennie walks out from the elevator after a ding heard indicating that she’s in ground floor. She walks straight to kitchen with a smile lingering on her face. Last night is a best sleep she ever had.

 

“Hi mother”

 

“U-Uh Hi…” Mrs Kim looks over her daughter being unusual geeky right now. “Are u… high?”

 

“W-What are u talkin’ about?! Of course not, what are you taking me as” Jennie replied, taking a seat in front of her mother. Jennie glances over Chaeyoung seeing her being an observer beside her mother.

 

“Well, you being abnormally happy today and it’s weird knowing you always being a grumpy kid in front me” Mrs Kim said as a matter of fact.

 

“Well, people can change” Jennie shrugged, her eyes glanced over Chaeyoung again.

 

“Yes, it’s absolutely right but not you like this. If you change from y to est that I can accept” Mrs Kim take a sip of her tea, closing her eyes enjoying the tea from Chaeyoung. “This tea is delicious, suit to my taste. Thank you Chaeyoung. I want you make this tea every morning from now on.”

 

“W-What?! No! Why would she make it for you? She’s my butler, so she just can serve me mother”

 

“Look who’s talking now, I’m the head lady in this house. So, everything, everyone should obey me first before you. Now, stop throwing rubbish, and finish your meal ‘cause I’ve work after this” Mrs Kim proceed to finish her meal and Jennie following after. Jennie glanced over Chaeyoung again but her butler not even pay attention toward her.

 

‘Urghh, why she always taking my mother as her first priority? Look, she’s not even look at me’

 

Jennie grumpily stabbing her salad while staring dagger at her mother. “Now, stop glaring at me kid”

 

 

 

 

 

Ring Ring

 

Michalle rang the door bell, while double checking the address. He had contacted Chaeyoung a while ago to come meeting her at Kim Mansion knowing that Chaeyoung can’t leave Miss Jennie side. So, he had to meet in the mansion to talk about the new information about CEO Yang.

 

“Michalle, you here already, come on in.” Chaeyoung leads him inside the mansion.

 

“Take a seat, I would make a cup of tea”

 

“No you shouldn’t”

 

“You’re my guest so, I need to”

 

Michalle looks around the mansion. He gawking at the structure, mostly he admired the park outside the mansion. It’s really warm his heart.

 

“This is the tea” Chaeyoung has back from making the tea.

 

“Thank you” Michalle takes a sip abruptly, at the taste.

 

“Wow, you’re really good at making tea. I don’t know that I would enjoying this” Michalle laughed with Chaeyoung following after.

 

“Ehem, I think we should proceed to our main topic”

 

“Yes, we should. So, what you get?” Chaeyoung sits beside Michalle.

 

“We’ve know where he was hiding and now, we were currently in discussion to send an ambush so we want to let you know.”

 

“Yeah, I put my faith for you and the polices to take care after this. I would agree for the best. Right now, I have to stay by her side”

 

“About that, yeah, I think you should not separate with her because I might say his target is Jennie Kim first” Chaeyoung turned her head toward Michalle. Her eyebrows furrowed.

 

“What do you mean? How do you know?”

 

“He was spotted in the area near to this mansion and I think maybe he may be looking after Jennie Kim. And maybe he’d know, you guys were together but nothing to worry, we’ve sent our men to patrol around the area. You guys safety is our first priority.”

 

Chaeyoung sighed in relief. Her decision to be Jennie’s butler was not wrong then. It would be more safe if they’re stay together. It easier to protect both in one place.

 

“Thanks Michalle for everything, I’m in debt with you”

 

 

“Oh, please don’t say that. This is my job and I’m a responsible man” He proudly announced himself while patting his chest.

 

“Yeah, not arguing with that” They both laugh together.

 

“Ehem” The noise made them stop in place. Their laugh died abruptly. Chaeyoung looks up at the owner, who’s now wearing a silk red gown. Her hair still wet after bath, and Chaeyoung swallowed her saliva with the view.

 

“Oh, Miss Jennie here, I’m sorry I’m not realised early” Chaeyoung stands up, curtly bowing at Jennie.

 

“This is Michalle and Michalle this Kim Jennie my employer” Jennie looks up and down at the guy. Her eyes cold as ice, not showing any comfort aura in her toward a new people.

 

“Hello, I’m Michalle, nice to meet you” Jennie eyes observed Chaeyoung outfit. ‘She’s not wearing formal outfit now’

 

Jennie was busying looking at Chaeyoung that she’s not realise that Michalle has extended his hand.

 

“Emmm” Michalle pulled his hands back, thinking that Jennie wouldn’t take it.

 

“Miss, do you want something?” Chaeyoung was nervous actually, she’d realise that Jennie eyes on her all day long today. But, she was sure that she hasn’t make anything that make Jennie mad today.

 

“Yes, I have. Come here Butler Park”

 

“But—”

 

“No but. Come here right now” Jennie walks away.

 

“You should go, I’ll waiting here”

 

“Mmm, okay” Chaeyoung walks upstairs, taking a way to Jennie’s room. Just as she’s in the way to knock the door, Jennie’s opened the door. Pulling her inside.

 

“Who’s that?” Jennie crossed her arms on her chest.

 

“Who? Michalle?”

 

“Yes, who else?!” Chaeyoung scrunched her eyebrows, confuse as why Jennie was fuming now.

 

“He’s my… friend.”

 

“Friend? You sure that’s it”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Huh! I don’t think so ‘cause you’re being too close to him!” Chaeyoung flinched when Jennie screamed and pointing her finger toward her. She doesn’t even understand why Jennie is so mad right now at her. With the way she’s controlling right now, made Chaeyoung lost her soft.

 

“Excuse me?! What’s wrong with being close to a friend?!”

 

“Wrong! Of course it’s wrong! Because you’re mine!”

 

Silence. Chaeyoung shocked at the outburst. She’s never thought that this argument will turn out like this.

 

“W-What do you mean Jennie?” Chaeyoung takes a step closer at Jennie. And Jennie takes a step back. She’s really literally shocked right now, with her sudden outburst saying that Chaeyoung is hers. ‘What had happening? Why I’m saying that?!’

 

“Don’t ask. I’m not going to say anything. I-I think you should leave me alone.”

 

“Are you sure, you… seem not okay. I’ll take care of you Jennie” Her heart bearing fast hearing Chaeyoung calling her with her name. And that made this situation more complicated.

 

“No, no need. I think I should take a rest, and everything going to be fine. I need to be alone C-Chaeyoung”

 

Chaeyoung hesitated walk out from Jennie’s room. As Chaeyoung, closed the door, their knees became weak, like a jelly, both of them fall on the floor. Holding their chest, to calm their beating heart.

 

“W-What have I done?”

“Is she mean it?”

 

 

Wassup guys! I’m sorry for late update but start from now, I would update more often. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Thanks for reading – Chaeng1102