chapter 7

It's still her

Chapter 7

It has been a month Jennie in hospital, unconscious. Along the time, Lisa never miss to visit Jennie. Lisa career has been in hiatus because YG Entertainment lost CEO. Lisa might find another agency to further her career. So, she has time to visit Jennie every time, stay overnight beside Jennie in hospital. Lisa bought a bouquet of red roses every week. She put the roses in a crystal vase on a counter beside Jennie bed.

Mrs Kim is busy but she always stay overnight beside Jennie, Mrs Kim and Lisa would swap position to take care over Jennie. What about Rose? Rose always been there too, but she visits Jennie from afar, she’s not avoiding anyone, she felt guilty when she sees Jennie on the bed.

Like always, Lisa holds Jennie right hand, wishing for Jennie to wake up.

“Please wake up Jennie, I need u”

Every time, Lisa wishing for the same thing. But, for a month nothing showing that Jennie would waking up soon.

For a month Rose, looking at the body on the bed. Never wake up, Rose takes a step forward, taking a deep breath, she opens the door, holding a yellow rose, she puts it in the vase contained Lisa roses.

Rose stares at Jennie pale face. “You need to wake up Jennie, I can’t live without you, so please wake up. Open your eyes please. Everyone waiting for you, me, Lisa and your mother. Please wake up” Rose bumps her head onto a little space of soft mattress.

“ergh…” Rose snaps, lift her head instantly, she sees Jennie mouth close and open, mumbling words.

“Doctor!!!” She’s living, she woke up, Jennie woke up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What happened doc? Why she can’t remember me?” Mrs Kim asked the doctor in panic. The doctor explained that Jennie maybe had an amnesia.

“But you told me, nothing major injury?!!” Mrs Kim not satisfied with what has happened.

“Yes, there’s nothing major occurs but everything can happen”

Lisa, Rose and Mrs Kim watch the sleeping Jennie on the bed. “So, what would you guys do now?, but the most important thing, you guys can’t tell anything about the accident, the threat and about Yang Hyun Suk. Understood?”

“Yes, we understood” Lisa replied, and continue “ I think we should make a lie to Jennie, in case to protect her, something like this might be happen again.”

Mrs Kim raises an eyebrow, “You have thing?”

“For me to always stay by her side…” Lisa glances toward Rose, then stare back at Mrs Kim “-let me be her girlfriend”

Mrs Kim doesn’t show any expression, “Well, do what you want to do then if that what we could do for her to be safe.” Mrs Kim turns her head toward Rose, “and Rose, what would you do?”

Rose thinks, ‘what would I do? Stay by her side or stay away?’ Rose always stay away from Jennie for the reason to avoid Jennie from any harm, but this happened.

“You always selfless”

“Can you be more selfish”

Selfish? ‘What did I want?’ Rose confides herself to stay by Jennie side. She wants to protect Jennie. “I want to stay by her side”

Mrs Kim smirks, “Then, I want you to be her personal assistant, stay with her 24 hours per day. Never miss, understand?”

“Yes. So, is it mean I need to move—”

“Yes, move in to my villa. Jennie will stay there.”

 

 

 

 

 

When the first time the brunette opens her eyes, she was greeting by a young woman with brown long bang hair. Her eyes are plain brown, and she calls the brunette Jennie-unnie, so the brunette realise that her name is Jennie and the brown must be younger than her because she called her Unnie.

The brown hair girl introduced herself as Lisa and she’s Jennie girlfriend. Jennie shocked at the fact but everything took her by surprise, she knows nothing. How old is she? Why she ended up in hospital? She felt like she was born again.

Mrs Kim bought Jennie to her villa. It was Jennie home starting now, Jennie bought the vase contain with lots of red roses and a yellow rose as center.

“You seem to like the roses?” Her mother asked her in their way to their home. Jennie shakes her head, she doesn’t like the roses.

“Nah, I’m not interest with roses, I just found the yellow rose is stand out when it surrounding by red roses.”

Mrs Kim smiles, “It’s like you still find it even though it surrounding by millions of it kinds”

Jennie attacked by confusion, “What do you mean mom?”

“Nothing, nothing” Mrs Kim averts her eyes out car window, still with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie was welcome by two lines of maid, bowing at her while saying “Welcome home Miss Jennie”. ‘My mom must be hella rich to have this big mansion and these maids’ Jennie walks forward, but do nor miss her mother asked one of her maid, ‘maybe the head of maid’ about Chaeyoung? ‘Is that a human name or what?’.

“Miss Jennie, let me get you to your room” The maid that her mother talking before leads her to her room. Jennie opens her room, ‘Bleh’, what with her room colour, baby pink? ‘What kind of person are u Jennie’ Jennie facepalms herself.

“Miss Jennie?” Her maid calls her in amuse, “I know that kind expression, it’s not your favourite colour, actually your room coloured in Black and white but Chaeyoung like baby pink”

This Chaeyoung again, so she changed her room colour. ‘Who is she, why the hell she changed my room?’ The thing Jennie got that Chaeyoung is a human name.

“mmm…” Jennie doesn’t know the maid name. As the maid can read her, she told her name is Allen. ‘Not like a maid name at all’

Allen chuckles, “I know you badmouth me in your head. Well, it was my name I can’t change it to fit as a maid.”

Jennie stares at the maid “You must be so close with me that know what I’m thinking”

“You don’t know how close, and what I’m reading you right now is just the way we first met. You’ve that thought also.”

Jennie puts her finger on her chin, “So, what kind of person am I?”

Allen smiles, “What I know is you’re rude” Allen said with straight face.

Jennie’s mouth hung open, “W-what, I’m not!”

“Deny all you want, but it was the fact” Allen points at her.

“Yah! What kind of maid are u?!” Jennie huffs annoyed. “So, who the hell is this Chaeyoung, why she changed my room?”

“She’s your assistant, your bodyguard, your maid, in simple way, she’s your butler”

For a second time, Jennie’s mouth hung open, ‘What the hell butler???’

“What am I? A princess of Royal or what, until I need that kind of person?”

“You’re more than princess Miss Jennie, and Miss Jennie, Chaeyoung didn’t change your room colour,”

Jennie confuse, “Then, what the thing I see now?”

“This is Chaeyoung room”

“What the hell??????, Why you show me her room?!”

“Because, you need to know her room miss Jennie. She’s really important person on this mansion. She’s the leader of bodyguards, maids in this mansion. All the organisation in this mansion is based on her opinion.”

Jennie grimaces at the name of Chaeyoung, ‘Who the hell is this person? she heard so important’

“Don’t worry miss Jennie, you would meet her soon, now let go to your room”

Jennie found out that her room is in front of that Chaeyoung room. ‘Can I be any far than that person?’

Just as Allen said, her room is coloured with black and white, ‘Just like my taste’, well this was her room, so for sure it was in her favourite colour.

Her room is filled with a study desk, a wardrobe, a table lamp, a queen bed with silver comforter, a big window behind the bed and an empty table beside the bed. She also has her own toilet. Jennie walks to the empty table, put the vase on it.

“It beautiful” Someone said, the voice is different than Allen. Soft and deep. Jennie turns around and meet with a long blonde hair young woman. Her height seems like Lisa and maybe 5 cm taller than her. The blonde was wearing white full button shirt, with black bottom, and black shoes, and black sharp shoulder coat. Jennie checking ups the blonde white pale face, red plump lips, sharp nose and brown sharp eyes. ‘In simple way, she looks like a vampire’

“Done checking me?” the blonde teases.

“I’m not checking, so full of yourself” Jennie snorts. The blonde laughs, showing her full white teeth. Jennie captivated with the view. ‘Why she looks interesting when she laughing?’

“Ehem,” The blonde stop laughing and fix herself, “Just like Jennie I know” the blonde mumbled slowly, that forbid Jennie to hear it. “Anyway, my name is Chaeyoung, your assistant or I might call myself your Butler, miss Jennie”

So, this is the Chaeyoung that everyone in this mansion talking about. ‘Butler, I don’t need a butler, why the hell I need it?’

“If you’re my butler, then you must be with me 24 hours every day, is it right?” Jennie wants a confirmation but still hoping that the blonde butler won’t be with her everytime.

“Yes”

‘Hell this world’

 

 

INTERVAL

 

Hey guys, I know that my story always sad before, it just I want to explain the feeling between Lisa, Jennie and Rose.

This story just starting, and it might not contain a lot of feeling but more for the story and the progressive between Jennie, Rose and Lisa.