My Family and Friends part 2

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvlRYXE58kI

_________________________________

 ~~~Lunch Time~~~

 "hey little maknae, don't you wanna come with us for lunch?" Youngmin asked me while stretching his hands from sleeping in the class, again.
 "neah. Not this time oppa. I promise to meet my unnis to have lunch together." I answered while clearing my table.
 "Eh~! Can we come, can we come?!" little Minwoo, the maknae of their group asked while putting up his aegyo.
 "wae? So you could see 'noona is so cute' Jen noona of yours" Kwangmin copying how MinWoo said those words, teasing the maknae.
 "Oh yeah! Don't you think I'm making you a favor just so you could see your 'Pam is a girlfriend must have'." the maknae then turned to his hyung copying Kwangmin's deep voice.
 I chuckled and got up on my seat, then headed to the door. As I was outside the door, I looked back at Boyfriend. "annyong oppas! See you later! And, ugh, Minwoo oppa, I already told you, Mimi unni is not into young boys. Hehe." I sticked out my tongue.
 "Yah! You-" I ran through the hallway as soon as I said the last words, giggling.
 
 As I was on my way to the cafeteria, I tripped onto a rock.
 But instead of falling onto the hard aspalt, I felt strong hands grasp around me.
 As I opened my eyes, I thought I saw an angel that came from the heavens high above.
 "Ugh. Miss are you okey?" I popped out of my thoughts.
 I stood straight and had my composure.
 "Ugh. Yeah. Gomawoyo" I can't even look straight through his eyes.
 "Be careful next time. Don't tripped through things , I may not be able to save you again." He smiled, a smile that I would never forget. A smile that somewhat looked familiar. Then he left.
 
 Stunned by the smile of the new stranger, I just stood there.
 *I didn't even got the chance to ask his name!*
 Then suddenly, I heard someone called my name.
 I turned to the direction where it came from and saw Hye Ri, a good friend of my unnis.
 "ah. Oh annyong haseyo unni-ah!" i greeted her.
 "Annyong haseyo little maknae. I thought Mimi said she's going to eat with her sisters today ?" she slightly tilted her head.
 That snapped me out.
*ow yeah. My unnis!*
 "ah neh! Thanks for reminding! See you around!" I waved at her as I run to the cafeteria.
 
 -at the cafeteria-
 Jen unni already took out foods for the three of us.
 "Now where are those two." she said as she search around.
 "Mimi unni!" Pam unni called while she approach Jen unni.
 "hey. Have you seen our maknaedongsaeng?
 And good thing you didn't came with your pet.(Changjo)" she ask while setting our foods on the table.
 Pam gave her a look.
 "First, hindi pa(Not yet). I thought she would be earlier than me 'cause i passed through her friends. They said she was on her way here. And second, Changjo isn't my pet. I asked him not to come so I could have peace just this lunch.." as she was talking, I approach them panting, trying to catch my breath.
 "little maknae. What happened? Why were you late? And what's with the heavy breathing?" Jen unni bombarded me with question.
 "okey ... I'll ... explain ... just let me take a break" I breathed heavily on every line.
 "here. Take a drink" Pam unni handed me a coke.
 "Salamat (thank you)" i drank it till it was empty.
 "Okey." i took my bag and screamt onto it.
 My unnis gave me a confused look.
 "I saw this guy. A very VERY handsome guy! He looks like an angel! Omygosh!" I spill it out to them.
 "Let me guess. You didn't got his name." Pam unni said as a matter of fact.
 "Hey! How'd you know?!" I said, pouting.
 "C'mon HaRa. You're always like that. Admiring someone you don't even know the name." Jen unni shook her head at me.
 "Ow well. I just met him today. Still, I'm not hoping to see him again. I mean ... that always happen. If I saw someone I like, I always don't get the chance to meet 'em again" I sighed then Jen unni passed a plate of yummy 'adobo' (a filipino cuisine).
 While Pam unni had 'sinigang na hipon' (another filipino food), Jen unni had her 'caldereta'(another popular food in the Philippines).
 Suddenly, a freshman stood by Jen unni's side.
 She looked up at the guy.
 Gongchan, shyly gave a letter to her.
 Pam unni and I looked at each other. *here we go again* we both thought.
 "Please accept this card. I always had this feelings for you since I started studying in this school. Please accept my feelings too." the freshman said with his head down.
 "1 . 2 . 3" Pam unni and I both counted in unison.
 "Mianhe. You're such a sweet guy, but, sorry. I'm really not into younger men" Mimi unni said honestly with a soothing smile.
 "Thought so" we both said in unison.
 Jen unni eyed us and we just acted like we're busy eating our meals.
 Tears are now trembling on Gongchan's beautiful eyes.
 "Eh~. Please don't cry. I know you'll find someone better than me." she said patting the guy's shoulder.
 "Maybe that 'someone better' is just around the corner. Or maybe she's the one talking to you right now" Pam unni said jokingly, battling her long eyelashes to him.
 Gongchan just gave her a weak smile.
 "noona. If you don't wanna accept my feelings, just please accept this letter. I just found my strength to write this letter and gave it to you to confess. I wouldn't want it to be just a waste." he laugh awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.
 Jen unni gladly took it.
 Then the guy left.
 *Just as I thought* Pam unni and I sighed, looking at each other.
 *poor guy* Jen unni thought.
 *That would definitely happen with MinWoo oppa if he try to confess to her too*
 I said through my mind while letting out an evil grin.
 "Hey. What's with the face ?" Jen unni ask.
 "Nothing." I said, then I continued munching my food, still a smile on my face.
 
 ~~~Lunch ended~~~
 "Go ahead. Go to your building first." Jen unni said to me as she and Pam were cleaning the table.
 "Arasso. Eh unni, would I go to your building later or you're just going to mine instead?" I asked as I took a step forward.
 "We'll just go to your room." Jen unni answered.
 "Arasso. See you later." I wave them goodbye.
 
 We had a short test on Math. The subject I most hated.
 At 5:30, the class is to end.
 "Okey class! Don't forget your worktext tomorrow!" teacher Jung said before he left our room.
 I started packing up all my things.
 "Okey. Let me guess. You wouldn't want us to join you on the way home, again" Dong Hyun oppa guessed.
 I just smiled and answered "Maybe next time oppa".
 I gave them a wink.
 "Psssh. Next time never happen." Youngmin said, kinda pissed.
 Hyunseong slap the blonde's arm.
*There's a reason. I can't let you find out.*
 "HaRa!" Pam called from the door with Jen unni by her side.
 "oh. Unnis, you're here already."
 
 "Annyong haseyo!" Boyfriend, Jen and Pam unni greeted each other.
 I was smiling while looking at the maknae and spoke.
 "Minwoo oppa, I did you a favor today huh? How 'bout treat me tomorrow?" I said, smiling.
 I can see he was blushing madly, then he nodded.
 *Lucky!* I shouted on my mind.
 Then I whispered, "oppas. Don't wake Kwangmin oppa. Hehe. That's his punishment for not letting me copy on his answers earlier at the test." I sticked out my tongue.
 Jeongmin oppa ruffled my hair.
 "eh. Oppa, my hair!" I pouted.
 "Its okey. You would still look beautiful with a messed up hair. And I would love you still." he said hugging me tightly.
 "Then why were you the only one -" Boyfriend looked at me.
 "Fine. The only six who would love me like that." I crossed my arms still pouting.
 Jeongmin oppa releasing me from the hug.
 " 'Cause boys on this school all have eye defects except for the six of us." Donghyun oppa rode my joke.
 I giggled.
 "Do you still wanna go, or you just want to be with your six 'Boyfriends'?" Jen unni said, sarcasticly.
 "Jealous already? Here. You can have our Minwoo." Jeongmin oppa said, pushing the maknae forward.
 Minwoo oppa was so red, he looked like he would burst any moment.
 My unnis and I just giggled.
 "Just take care of yourself our little maknaedongsaeng and see you tomorrow" Hyun Seong oppa said while giving me his warmest smile and hugging me on his one arm.
 "Yeah." the other four said approvingly, flashing their eye smiles.
* And I don't even know why I didn't fall for this boys.*
 "Arasso. You too oppas. See you tomorrow. And kindly call for medic for Minwoo oppa." I jokily said, while pointing at their maknae.
 Then we girls left.
 After a sec.
 "What happened?" Kwangmin oppa said wiping the drool from his cheek.
 "You missed your love." Donghyun said slightly laughing.
 "Nugu? Pam?!" he asked, standing up.
 The 4 nodded while Minwoo was sitting, touching his blushing face.
 "Why didn't you woke me up hyung!" he shook Donghyun oppa.
 "Hara said it's your punishment for not letting her copy on the test." Youngmin oppa laugh at his twin.
 "Now you know you should be more good at Hara." Hyunseong oppa said pulling up his bag.
 
 
 If other normal college girls, would go straight to there houses and took their rest or hang out to mall or somewhere; me and my unnis are different once.
 We work to a place that any girl wouldn't dream to work ...
 
 
 At a 'Night Club.'