New found friends

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71eviqP_LZU&feature=related

__________________________________________________

"Well, if it's fine with you, we can be friends." Hara gaved them a smile.

 
 Boyfriend on the other hand, are half jealous and half happy for their little maknae princess that she met new friends.
 
 "Jinjja?!" P.O lightened as he took Hara's hands.
 *HEY !* Boyfriend all thought.
 
 "We'd love to!" Kyung smiled too.
 "Let's formally introduce ourselves then. Annyong haseyo. Chae HaRa imnida. 17 years of age." Hara bowed at the two.
 "Annyong haseyo Pyo Ji Hoon imnida. But I liked being called P.O. " the deep voiced guy said.
 
 "Annyong haseyo. Park Kyung imnida." Kyung bowed politely.
 
 "Nice to meet you P.O sshi, Kyung sshi." Hara bowed again.
 
 "No need to be so formal. You can call us oppas since we're older than you." Kyung then said as he eye smiled.
 
 "Oh. Okey. And yeah. This are my 'Boyfriends' ..." she turned to the boys.
 
 "You already have a boyfriend?! And they are even 6?!" P.O was shocked. Kyung was as shock as him too.
 
 "Aniyo. Aniyo! They are my bestfriends. Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo oppas." she introduced them one by one.
 
 "Oh. Annyong haseyo!" the two greeted.
 "Hi." the 6 greeted back.
 
 "But why did you say that they are your boyfriends?" Kyung curiously asked.
 
 "Long story. I wish we can still chat but we're making our booth." Hara said as she remembered they have things to do.
 
 "Oh? You too? We're making ours too. I hope you can make time to see ours on the school festival days." P.O was pointing from behind.
 
 "Yeah. That's why I'm rushing to get here at the cafeteria. We'll meet our groupmates." Kyung explained further.
 
 "Oh I see. We really have to go." Hara and the boys were about to leave but P.O called them from behind.
 
 "Can I have your number then? We're friends by the way right?" P.O asked.
 
 Hara looked at Boyfriend, they nodded in approval.
 Hara nodded as well.
 P.O then handed his phone to Hara, then she started typing her number.
 
 "Thank you! I'll text you later." P.O left with a smile.
 Then Hara and the boys came to their booth again.
 
 Boyfriends weren't talking.
 "Oppas...?" Hara crossed her arms and raised a brow.
 "Bakit (why)?" they all asked, not looking at her.
 Hara just kept waiting while tapping her foot on the ground.
 
 "Fine. Fine. You know we're je..." Kwangmin gave in but stopped.
 He swallowed the lump on his throat then continued.
 "jealous." he pursed his lips.
 Boyfriends were now looking at Hara.
 "Hai. My oppas. It's not like I'm dating him or what." she released her own hands.
 
 The boys are all looking down.
 "And now let me ask you." they all looked at her again.
 "Why did you let me give my number with P.O oppa earlier?" she eyed the boys.
 
 "Well, to tell you honestly, they don't look harmful. We know guys if you can trust them or not." Minwoo then stand next to Hara.
 "That means, I can trust them is it?" Hara cleared.
 "Yes. But not as much as us." Youngmin pouted.
 "Of course oppa.
 I'll just clear things up.
 They are just 'new found friends' and you are my 'for ever best friends' ." she emphasized each word.
 She can now see smiles on her oppas face.
 "So cheer up oppas. When your working, you shouldn't frown." she made a funny frowning face.
 Boyfriends laughed at her cuteness.
 "We should always wear a smile. That's the best accesory anyone could wear everyday." then she stretched with her fingers.
 Boyfriend were laughing much, others were even holding their stomachs.
 "Hai. Princess never fail to make us laugh." Hyunseong tapped Hara's head.
 "You know I will always do that for you." Hara beamed her oppa.
 "Such a great dongsaeng." Donghyun ruffled her hair.
 "C'mon oppas. Let's start the work! Fighting!" Hara pumped her fist in the air.
 "Fighting!" the 6 responded.
 
 They started working again as time passed by so quickly.
 
 "Oppas. Let's just continue this tomorrow."
 "Eh? But its just quarter to 3." Minwoo looked at his clock.
 "I'm tired too. We should just continue tomorrow.." Kwangmin stretched his back.
 Boyfriend and Hara fixed their things.
 "Jeongmin oppa. Mind if I tag along today?" Hara asked while Jeongmin was packing his things.
 
 "Bwo?! Hey boys! Little maknae here wants us to give her a ride!" he announced at the Boyfriend, as if it was a big news.
 
 "Jinjjayo?" the 5 questioned and rush to Hara.
 
 "Hara. Are you sick?! Should we bring you to the hospital?!" Donghyun exaggerated as he checked Hara's temperature by the forehead.
 
 "Oppa? O.A much?" she rolled her eyes.
 
 "If you don't want, I'll just go by myself an-"
 
 "hehe. We're just kidding.
 Of course we'd love to give you a ride." the leader hugged her with one hand and his head on top of hers.
 
 "C'mon now you guys.
 And let's see what our little maknae have as a job." Hyunseong started walking.
 
*Wait. What? No! They can't-*
 "Ah. Oppa. I changed my mind.
 I'll just go by my own -"
 
 "Ani! No take backs.
 We'd been dying to know where you work.
 And so, this is the time to know." Youngmin said as he wringkled her nose with his index finger.
 
 "But-"
 
 "No buts Hara.
 Let's go!" Minwoo dragged her to their luxurius car.
 
*Here goes nothing*
 
 At the car, Hara was sitted between the twins.
 Donghyun was the driver.
 She felt uncomfortable and Jeongmin notice this.
 
 "Hara, you ok?
 Wanna have some gum?" he handed her a orange flavored gum.
 
 "Thanks. And I'm fine."
 
*I think it's time for them to know that I work as-*
 
 "Ah . Donghyun oppa, stop it right here."
 She lowered her head.
 
 "We're here already? But this is a-"