Angel

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YvVjJJXDXk

____________________________________

-3rd person P.O.V-

 Kwanghee was about to pay the bill, but Hyungshik held his hand.
 
 "Its on me tonight." he said as he reach his wallet from his pocket.
 
 "Here you go ... Pam" he handed her the money.
 
 "How'd you know my name?" Pam asked confused and blushing at the same time.
 
 *Wait. That means she just gave HER name to Hyungshik*
 Dongjun analyzed through his mind.
 
 "From an angel I guess." Dongjun answered for Hyungshik as he elbowed him.
 
 Hyungshik nodded and said, "Yeah. From a kind angel." then he looked back at Hara.
 
 Pam followed his gazed, and Hara met eyes with her.
 "Thank you." she mouthed.
 
 Hara smiled back at her and then continued cleaning a table.
 
 "Yeah. She's a very kind angel." Pam turned to the gang.
 
 "C'mon Dongjun. Ask her what you've been wanting to ask." Junyoung pushed his dongsaeng.
 
 "What is it? You can ask me whatever you want." Pam shifted to Dongjun.
 
 "uhm. I just wanted to know ... that angel's name." he shyly admitted.
 
 "Oh. I see you have interest with our little maknaedongsaeng." Pam wiggled her eyebrows to Dongjun.
 
 He was blushing as he was looking down.
 
 "Her name's Hara. Chae HaRa. She's 17 yrs.old and very much available.
 She never had a boyfriend. And I think I'll be glad if you break the record." she smiled sheepishly at the maknae.
 
 Then she left with a smile on her face. Knowing that some hot guy was interested with her dongsaeng.
 
 "Let's go now boys. It's very late and you all have the informations you want." Kwanghee announced.
 "Ne hyung." they all agreed.
 
 They are now leaving the club with smiles and not frowning anymore.
 
 Mr.Yoon noticed this and he smiled at his youngmasters as well.
 
 They all headed home satisfied.
 
 Dongjun, Ha Minwoo and Hyungshik were satisfied because they all had the chance to know their loves' names.
 While their hyungs enjoyed flirting with the girls back at the club.
 
 "We should go back there more often." Dongjun was smiling all the way.
 
 "Yeah. The girls were so kind.
 And I can see through their eyes that they aren't like the other girls we've met before." Ha Minwoo stated dreamily. He was still reminiscing the moment he had with Jen, earlier at the club.
 
 "Yeah. Pam has a very soft voice. She's the most beautiful girl there." Hyungshik admiringly said as he clasped his hands together and placed them on his cheek.
 
 "No hyung. Hara is more gorgeous." Dongjun hissed.
 
 "You're both wrong. Jen was the most stunning from them all." Minwoo said in between Hyungshik and the maknae.
 
 "No its Pam!"
 "No its Hara!"
 "No its Jen!" they kept arguing which made their hyungs grew annoyed.
 
 "Okey! Okey! They're all the most beautiful on each of your eyes!" Junyoung glared at his dongsaengs.
 
 "I bet the 3 youngmasters are falling for 3 wonderful girls at the same time." Mr.Yoon said through the mirror, as he hear his youngmasters arguing for girls.
 
 "You know it Mr.Yoon." the 3 smiled.