My new best friend

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKvEWB2l9e8

__________________________________

-short flashback on how Colleen lost-
 Because of being a powerful businessman, a lot of people envy Mr.Min.
 There came a time, her daughter had been kidnapped and they were asking for ransom.
 The Min's gave the money but they didn't gave little Colleen back.
 The kidnappers left her at 'Mother Theresa house for children' after they got the money, and they never been seen ever again; and so as Colleen.
 
 End of flashback
 
 -Hara's P.O.V-
 Monique already reconsile to me, and my family. Zico oppa knew about this and become her 'comforter'. Now, they're stating to date.
 She didn't went anywhere 'cause I already gave her a place where she can stay.
 Since then, everything changed.
 From the old Mr.Min who was always frowning at anyone, to the smiling, positive Mr.Min that every servants more liked.
 Heechul oppa became 'The Greatest Oppa to his dongsaeng' as he promised he would be when they find 'their lost princess'.
 He isn't now a bookworm, instead, a very cheerful and hyper dude who always plays with oppas, specially me.
 And last, Lady Claire. Or should I say, umma.
 Her condition became better.
 She isn't thinking like a child anymore.
 She's back to her normal self.
 
 "Umma. Do you know I always wanted to see you?
 I always wanna hug you.
 To tell you all my secrets and all." I said while resting my head on umma's lap.
 
 "Me too baby.
 I missed you a lot." she kissed my head.
 I sat up and said "ah umma. I'll show you my diary." I then stood up and went to my new room.
 "Now where is that?" I tapped my lower lip, as I searched on my drawer.
 "Found ya." I grab it quickly and came back to umma's room.
 I excitedly sat next to her.
 
 "Here umma.
 This was when I fell on my first riding a bicycle.
 This was when a dog chased us when we were passing by with hotdogs we're eating.
 Ah. This was taken when I celebrated my 7th birthday.
 Ah umma. I've got so much stories to tell."
*Hai. My baby. I wish I was there when you experience all this things on your life.
 But I'm very happy that you're with me now.*
 
 "No need to rush baby, we have all the days and night." she rubbed my shoulders and put her head above mine.
 "umma."
 "hmm?"
 "saranghaeyo." I looked up at her and smiled.
 "Me too. I love my baby." umma said as she pinched both my cheeks.
 I sticked out my tongue and acted like a zombie.
 As soon as umma let go of my cheeks, "uh. Umma. I have something bothering me."
 
 "What's it honey?
 Tell me and umma's gonna try to answer it." she said as she brush my hair.
 
 "How'd you know that I'm the real Colleen and Monique was just pretending?"
 
 "Honey. Any mom would recognize her child she bear for 9 months and layed for almost 2 hours." she made a V shape on her fingers.
 
 "Jinjja? 2 hours?
 That long?" I asked in amused.
 
 "uh hum. I thought you wouldn't come out that time.
 You really hurted umma for 2 long hours.
 I didn't lay that hard when I gave birth to your oppas.
 So how would I forget that face of yours" she tapped the edge of my nose.
 "hmm. Still I'm happy.
 Because even others believed her, there was you who recognized me and didn't believed her." I hugged my mom.
 
 
 And like so, me and mom became the bestest of friends.
 I already introduced Boyfriend to her.
 Umma and appa started being all lovey dovey and dating again just like teenagers.
 Our family changed.
 Change for the better.
 And I'm happy I finally found my family.
 
 Does my story end like this?
 I thought it would but ...
 
 >knock knock<
 Jen and Pam unnie came at the door.
 "maknaedongsaeng.
 Are you ready for your debut tomorrow?" Mimi unni asked, Pam was smiling big.
 "Ne. And I'm very much excited." I replied.