Jealous Boyfriends

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpSld-ynKRQ&feature=related

_________________________________________________

"We'll go ahead little maknae." Ricky ruffled Hara's hair.

 "Arasso! See you around!"
 
Then Teen Top left.
 "They're such sweet guys." Hara said, appreciatively.
 Boyfriend cough to have her attention.
 "Eh oppas? You all have cough? You guys need to drink medicines."
 "Hai. As dumb as always." Jeongmin stated, letting out a heavy sigh.
 "Oppas. Don't you think Ricky oppa is so cute?" Hara said, admiringly.
 "Eh. Forgetting you have 6 Boyfriends just because of Teen Top" Minwoo said as he sniffed.
 "I think she would rather have the Topest Teens, than the Cutest and Hotest Boyfriends." Youngmin said with a tsking tone.
 "Am I sensing jealousy ?" Hara turned back to Boyfriend with an ieieie tone (teasing tone).
 "Am not!" they defended.
 "Oppas are so cute!" she hugged each of them.
 "Oppas. You know I would never choose any other guy except you 6." she beamed at the 6.
 "But we know there would be a time when you would leave us for another guy." Hyunseong stated a fact.
 
 "Oppa. We've already talked about this right?" she sighed.
 "But you know, I'll never leave you if I don't really love the guy."
 "Yeah. And if you didn't consult us first." Donghyun slung his arm on Hara.
 "Arasso!" she smiled widely.
 "Oppas, ..." the 6 were all looking at her now.
 "I love you all." she beamed at them.
 "You're so cute!" they all rushed over her and one by one, pinch or iether kiss her on the cheek.
[A/N: they're used to kiss on the cheek or head and the whole word! I mean, people around them knows that too. That they're only best of friends.]
 
 She giggled at the thoughtfulness of her Boyfriends.
 
 Then the small truck they've waiting for have finally arrived.
 "Hey hyungs that's what we've ordered." Minwoo announced.
 Donghyun rushed over it. The delivery guy came down, then Donghyun signed on the papers.
 The delivery boys brought down the materials and equipments the Boyfriend ordered as Donghyun instructed where to put them.
 
 "Let's start!" Donghyun announced as he put a box down.
 
 Hara was stunned by the luxurious mini truck and the equipments they have.
 
 Even if she knows her Boyfriends are rich, she's still being surprised by this kinds of things.
 
 Wondering why don't she just ask her Boyfriends to help her for money?
 That's because the 'owner' of Chae's mansion is more powerful than the Jo's (Boyfriend's family).
 They wouldn't want anyone to help the girls, financially.
 That's how rude the owner is.
 
 Then there, they started building a booth. They made dividers for the big and the small stuff toys.
 
 They were all sweaty and decided to take a break first.
 Hara looked at her watched, and it is past 12 already.
 "Oppas. Let's eat first. It's past 12 and we haven't eat yet. Let's just continue later." Hara said as she stood up and wipped a small drip of sweat on her temple.
 
 "Ne. We don't have to finish this today. We still have a week." Donghyun stood up as well.
 "Lunch time!" Hyunseong pumped his fist.
 "Last to come will treat all." the maknae declared.
 Maknae line rushed to the cafeteria.
 While the hyung line were left with Hara.
 "Hai. Those boys. C'mon Hara." Jeongmin tugged Hara to walk.
 "So whose on the bills?" Hyunseong said looking at Donghyun, signalling for them to run.
 "Jeongmin!" Hyunseong and Donghyun both said in unison as they both grabbed Hara's hands for a run.
 "Hyung!" Jeongmin tried to catch his hyungs.
 
 Their lunch ended and now they were going outside the cafeteria.
 And Jeongmin paid for their food.
 Youngmin was citing a joke.
 As they stepped outside, a guy bumped into Hara.
 "aw." she slightly yelp.
 "Oh. Miss mianhae! Mianhae!" a guy with eyeglasses apologized.
 "Hara. Are you ok?" Minwoo checked her right away.
 "I'm fine. I'm fine. No harm done." she said.
 "Kyung hyung!" a deep voice then yelled from behind them.
 "Oh. P.O. You're here."
 "Eh hyung. You're so clumsy. You bump again onto someone." P.O lightly scolded his hyung.
 "Miss I'm very sorry for what happened." P.O bowed at Hara, 90 degrees.
 "No it's ok. I'm at fault. I wasn't looking." Hara said as she bowed a little.
 "I can see that your just new here." Hara guessed, as the two were totally strangers for her.
 "Ah ne. We just transfered last week." Kyung answered.
 "Yeah. And we even don't have any friends here yet." P.O added as he pursed his lips.
 "Well, if it's fine with you, we can be friends." Hara gaved them a smile.