Meeting the Boys Part 2

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06HnsRtt_-Y

____________________________________

-Dongjun's P.O.V-

 The girl from yesterday, the one who'd been harrased, went over our place to take our orders.
 
 "Sir , would you like to order?" she kindly asked.
 
 Ha Min woo hyung was sitted beside me. I can see that he can't help but admire the girl.
 
 "Ah. We would wanna have-" Junyoung hyung was cut off by Woonie hyung.
 
 "Er. Hi there. Ugh can I have your time instead." he stood up and made his way beside the girl, scratching the back of his head, shyly.
 
 "Uhm. I don't know 'cause-"
 "Yes, you have 10 minutes. But promise me your not going to do anything bad with her.
 I hope I can trust that beautiful face of yours."
 
 I was shocked by who cutted her.
 She was the girl I admire. The girl I fell for.
 
 -Hara's P.O.V-
 I walked through where Jen unnie was.
 "Can I have your time instead?" I heard the curly-haired guy asked unnie.
 
 "Yes, you have 10 minutes. But promise me you're not going to do anything bad with her. I hope I can trust that beautiful face of yours." I answered for her then eyed the curled hair guy.
 He nodded at me and held up his right hand.
 "Promise." he smiled.
 
"Go ahead unnie. I'll back you up. But promise to be back after 10 minutes." I said while I get her notes.
 I know Jen unnie would want to have some time with the guy. And so I gave her her opportunity.
 
 "Enjoy." I whispered to her ear as I winked at her.
 
 -DongJun's P.O.V-
 "Is it okey if I would just be the one to get your order?" she asked the gang politely.
 
 "Can our maknae have you instead?" Kwanghee instantly stated.
 
 "Bwo? Pardon me?" the girl said.
 
 I was shocked by what my hyung said and stood up by instinct.
 
 "Eh~! Hyung! What are you doing!" I complained, while I blushed madly. My faced was as red as blood. Or maybe just a little.
 
 "Nothing. Ugh. We'll just have beer." Junyoung hyung backed me up as he tug on my shirt, pulling me down.
 
 I then sat back on my seat, calming myself.
 
 "Ugh. Can I advice a drink sir? Why don't you just have wines instead? They're not that bad to your health not like the beer. Wines are needed by our body. But to much are bad. You can have it moderately" she again politely spoke.
 
*she's so thoughtful*
 "But if you insist-"
 "Ah-"
 "Yes please. We'll just have wine." I then said before Junyoung hyung can answer.
 
 He had no choice but to say, "Yeah. Just wines."
 
 "Ok then. 5 wines for 5 handsome guys." she smiled at us.
 
 *Omygosh. She has a nice smile. She's so cute*
 
 "Hey. This girl have good eyes." Kwanghee hyung stated while he was staring at MY girl, his chin on his palm.
 
 "Yeah. I think I wanna have her instead."  Junyoung hyung joked, winking at the girl.
 I gave them a death glare.
 
 -Hara's P.O.V-
 I giggled at what the 'eye-smiler guy' and 'red-hair guy' said.
 I turned to go but stopped when I saw Pam unnie takes glances at the other guy at the table.
 I looked at the direction of her gazed and found out it was the 'cute-teethed guy' she liked.
 I walked back to the guy.
 
 "Uhm excuse me." I approached him.