Uneasy

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tnikl2L7cM

__________________________________

-Dongjun's P.O.V-

 I saw her looking uneasy. There was something special with this girl and I really don't know what. Maybe, like Hyungshik here beside me, I fell inlove in first sight.
 "Hey maknae, she might melt with your stare." KwangHee hyung whispered on my ear.
 "Hyung!" I complained.
 
 "ah Miss!" I heard JunYoung hyung called a waitress. I turned and saw that it was the girl Hyungshik fell for.
 
 "Yes sir? Would you like to order sir?" she asked the gang.
 
 "We saw you there at the scene. Ugh. Was the girl okey?" Ha Minwoo hyung cough awkwardly.
 "Miss. May I know your name?!" Hyungshik hyung suddenly said.
 
 "I'm sorry sir. We're hired here to work. Not to chat with customers. So if your not going to order, please excuse me I'm go-" the girl was about to walked off but MinWoo hyung stopped her.
 
 "Just please answer my question. I really have to know. Was the girl back there, fine by now?"
 I can see the concern on Minwoo hyung's eyes.
 We all looked at her waiting for her answer.
 The girl sighed and said
 "She would be just fine. We should be, 'cause we're paid for it." then she left.
 
 I can see sympathy on the boys' faces.
 
 "Woonie hyung. You should've ask her name!" Hyungshik said as he remembered he didn't got the girl's name.
 
 *I should know her name too* I said to my mind, my eyes still fixed on the girl while smiling like an idiot.
 
 I snapped out my thoughts when JunYoung spoke
 "kids. We gotta go. Class starts early tomorrow".
 
 "Ugh hyung! Why now?!" Hyungshik pouted.
 
 "Eh~! You guys need to sleep early to have energy for tomorrow!"
 
 "Bye for now babe." Kwanghee hyung gave 'his' girl a peck on the cheeks. (he only knew the girl as soon as they arrive at the bar).
 
 JunYoung hyung now was pulling the 3 of us out, well except Kwanghee hyung of course. (he's younger than Kwanghee)
 
 "Hey hyung! Stop flirting and let's go now."
 
 "See you again my lady. I'll call you later." Kwanghee hyung gave his last goodbye to his girl for the night.
 
 "But but-" I tried to but out but Junyoung hyung won't give in.
 
 "Don't throw buts on me boys. I already agreed to come here to see the girl Hyungshik always talks about." we are now near the doors.
 
 "Say goodbye to your princesses, Hyungshik, Dongjun, and MinWoo" Kwanghee hyung teased us then ran off to the parking lot.
 
 "Wait till we catch you hyung!" MinWoonie hyung and I said in unison while trying to catch our hyung.
 
 "byebye sweetie. Hope to see you soon" Hyungshik pouted through the door while waving his hands, now being pulled by Junyoung hyung.
 
 As we were approaching our car, our butler greeted us.
 
 "Young masters, are we heading home already?" butler Yoon, a 27 yrs.old kind man who worked for us for 10 years now, said while opening the doors for us.
 
 "Yes please butler Yoon. We all need to rest." Jun young hyung said.
 
 I was sitted between Minwoo hyung and Hyungshik while Kwanghee hyung and Junyoung hyung made their sit behind.
 
 "Hyung. Please, let's go there again tomorrow"
 Hyungshik pleaded our leader, his hands clasped together.
 
 "Yes hyung. We want to check on those girls. They might be harassed again. And we can't let that happen!" I said almost crying.
 
 "And why is that?" Junyoung hyung asked innocently blinking.
 
 "Duh. Isn't it obvious? Our three boys here are in love" Kwanghee hyung answered for me.
 
 "Eh~! Hyung, how would you know?!" Min woo hyung said blushing, puffing up his cheeks.
 
 "Compared to you three, we've been through that, many times than you. And we've known you since you were just learning to speak, up to where you are today" Junyoung hyung stated as a matter of factly.
 
 "Ne. Hyung's right. So I know you're going to understand how we feel right now. So please let's come back here tomorrow" Hyungshik then said.
 
 "Ye. Please hyung" Minwoo hyung and I second the motion.
 
 The three of us pouted, putting up our aegyos.
 
 "Don't let them. Don't let them." Kwanghee hyung said jokingly loud enough for us to hear.
 
 "Eh~!" we all said, slapping him.
 "Aaaahhh!" Kwanghee hyung screamt.
 
 "ok. Fine boys. Just promise to be good at school" Junyoung hyung then gave up.
 
 "Yehey !" the three of us cheered.