Mean Unnie

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwU3-siUJ2Q

____________________________________

 I woke up later than usual since class won't start before lunch.

 I saw that my unni's beds were empty.
 
 I fixed my bed, then headed to the bathroom so I can gurgle.
 Then I headed down stairs.
 
 "Pam unni-ah. What's for breakfast?" I asked her while rubbing my eyes.
 
 "I'm cooking eggs and Jen unni is making 'pandesal' (bread)" she answered as she broke another egg and made sunny-side-up.
 
 "Good thing you're the one cooking and not Mimi unni"
 
 You see, Jen unni can't be left at the kitchen, cooking. She might burn not only the food, but the whole house. Well, atleast she's good at baking. The best!
 
 "Hey! I heard that!" Jen unni came holding a plate full of hot 'pandesal'.
 
 "Yey pandesal!" I said as I was about to get one.
 She helled it back and said, "No pandesal for you."
 
 "Eh~! Unni-ah! Why be so mean!" I pouted.
 
 "Mehrong!" she sticked out her tongue.
 
 "Then I should just text Byunghun oppa and set a breakfast date with him instead" I said, pulling out my phone from my pocket.
 
 "Hey! You have his number?!" she asked, shock.
 
 "Sure I do. I have a lot of sources." I answered while acting like I was typing on my phone.
 
 "No please don't! Here. You can have all the pandesals you want, just give me his number." she pleaded, handing me the bag of bread.
 
 I ate it almost being empty, but left some for them.
 
 "Fooled." Pam unni said as she sat down beside me and ate breakfast too.
 
 "Bwo?" Jen unni asked confused.
 
 "As if she could really get L.Joe's number. She don't even wanna go out her room when recess time. And she's not even socializing with other people aside her classmates and her 'Boyfriends'. 
 Besides, Chango said L.Joe wouldn't give his number to anyone. Well, his 'flirt line' is available to girls she's dating. He can't even stick to one phone number because he's bombarded by many girls.
 Only Teen Top have his private line."
 
 "You know me too well unni-ah" I high fived Pam unni and got the last bread then ran for my life.
 
 "HaRa! Pssh." I heard Jen unni yelled my name and sighed but I didn't looked back.
 
 
 
 We went school an hour earlier but we could see students coming too.
 
 "I guess oppas aren't in school yet." and I was right. As I entered our room, I just saw very few of my classmates.
 I stand on the doorways and spotted Teacher Jung passing by.
 
 "Ugh. Hi teacher!" I approached him.
 
 "Yes. What can I do for you?" he said, holding up some files.
 
 "teacher, can I use the computer? It's to early and I don't have things to do."
 
 "Yeah sure. Just make sure you turn it off properly after you used it." he answered walking off.
 
 "Thank you teacher!"
 
 
 I checked my facebook account for any notifications or what.
 Then watched my k-idol Dalmatian, Chaos, MyName, B.A.P, DGNA, X-5 and Cho Shin Sung on youtube.
 
 As I was surfing through net, an article caught my attention.
 
 +Min daughter have finally found after 12 years of missing+
 I clicked the article and it says,
 "The long lost daughter of one of the most succesful bussinessman of South Korea, Mr.Min Hyun Jae, have finally found his daughter at an old orphanage of 'Mother Theresa's house for Children'. She was lost when she was just 5 yrs.old - "
 
 *hey. That's where I came from. Lucky girl. She might've been there after I was adopted by umma and appa.*
 
 As I was about to read more, my cellphone ringed, signaling for a text.
 
From: Bubble prince Jeongmin.
To: Bubble princess Hara.
 Hi maknaedongsaeng.
 Where are you now?
 The boys are all on the room.
 And maknae here even bought doughnuts and zagu for you.
 See you. ;). <3