Talking About the Girls

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHgEPT-KQMA

______________________________________

They came at their mansion, very tired.

 Well actually, only their hyungs looked tired.
 
 They can still see big smiles plastered on the maknaes faces.
 
 They were greeted by 10 cute cats and a japanese dog named Hachiko.
 
 "Hey there little buddy. Missed me?" Dongjun ruffled his dog's furr.
 
 "Youngmasters. Your uncle Min is here. He's now taking a rest on the 3rd floor, on his room." a maid said as they were all sitted at the living room.
 
 Mr.Min isn't really blood related with them. It's there dad's bestfriend.
 
 Mr.Kim(their father) and Mr.Min were the one who designed their mansion. The mansion is both their's and the Min's.
 
 That's how close their families are.
 
 But Mr.Min isn't that kind. Meaning, he always frown and commands at their servants, angrily.
 
 Well, he's like that with other people especially the once he doesn't like and just met. But he's like a father to the boys.
 
 He does have the boys of his own. Actually, there are 4 of them. They are Kevin, Heecheol, Siwan, and Taehun.
 Them and the boys get along well.
 They even call themselves as Ze:a.
 Why? No one knows.
 They just came up to it.
 Mr.Min also has a daughter. In fact, he just found her just 1 week ago.
 
 "Hey boys." Kevin greeted while handling a glass of juice.
 "Hey!" the boys greeted back.
 "Hyung. We'll heading upstairs to take a rest." Junyoung informed Kevin.
 "Arasso."
 
 "Maknaes, sleep already after you shower." Kwanghee said as he made his way to the 2nd floor, to his room. Junyoung trailed after.
 
 "Arasso!" the maknae line 
responded.
 
 "Hey guys. Don't you wanna hang out for a while?" Kevin asked the maknae line, taking a sip on his juice.
 "Ne!"
 "Hey hey hey. Energetic much? What's with it." Kevin ask as he sit at the sofa.
 The maknae line stated it all. From the first time Hyungshik fell for Pam. The commotion at the bar. And the happenings that night when they got the chance to talk with THEIR girls.
 
 "So I can see that you guys are really onto those girls aye?" Kevin guessed.
 
 "Ne. Hyung. You should meet them too." Ha Min Woo said while smiling like, ... forever.
 
 "Yeah. Thanks to that 'Angel' who'd been the cupid of the night." they all nodded in agreement.
 
 "Eh. Have you asked if they already have boyfriends?" Kevin asked again eyeing the boys.
 
 Ha Minwoo and Hyungshik were frozen.
 *holy s++t why didn't I thought of that* they both said through their mind.
 
 "Well, Pam said she's(Hara) very much available and never had a guy." Dongjun said proudly, crossing his arms.
 
 "Good for you. And how about you two?" Kevin eyed the two.
 
 "Eh hyung. We can ask that whenever we want. We'll keep going there until we know all the informations we want." Hyungshik defended himself.
 
 "Yeah. And whats with having a private investigator for nothing." Minwoo said as a matter of fact.
 
 *POP! Private Investigator!*
 They both had the idea.
 
 "Hai. This guys.
 I think we should all go to sleep now." he stood to leave but stopped and said, "And yeah. Before I forget. Appa wants us to have a vacation for 2 weeks. For us to bond with our little sister. We'll travel, first thing in the morning." he remembered.
 
 "ugh. Yeah. We never met her since she was found. Even if we live at the same house." Dongjun said as he stood up as well.
 
 Kevin nodded.
 "See you tomorrow. Have a good night." Hyungshik said enthusiasticly.
 
 As soon as Kevin left, the three stood up.
 "Yeah. 2 weeks of vacation." Ha Minwoo repeated again.
 *Wait.*
 "2 WEEKS OF VACATION!!!" the three were all startled and screamt at the same time.
 
 "That means we'll not going to see the girls for 2 WEEKS !" Dongjun concluded.
 
 "But if we're not going,..." the three looked at each other.
 
 "Uncle Min might get mad." they all said in unison.
 
 "Eh. Hyung. How 'bout use our private investigator while we're not here." Hyungshik suggested to his hyung.
 
 "Ne! And we can ask Mr.Yoon to check on the girls every night till we come back." the maknae added.
 
 "Arraso. Arraso. I'm going to call the Mr.Choi(the private investigator), first thing in the morning." Ha Minwoo announced.
 
 "Ne. For now, let's all take a rest." Hyungshik added.
 
 The three were now walking to each of their rooms.
 
 *I wonder what the little princess look like.*
 *I'm going to miss her*
 those were the things running through the boys' minds.