Announcement

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqOEXTRBabw

______________________________________

The fun was cut off when our teacher suddenly came.

 We all scrumbled to our seats, and I cleaned up my table as I lay the empty box of doughnuts under my seat.
 
 "Okey class. As you all know, we are having our school festival. Pick your group and set up your booth on the school grounds. You have a whole week to set up and plan for your booth." teacher Jung announced.
 
 "And another thing. We will have a contest for the best booth. Winners will be announced by the end of the festival." he continued.
 
 "Songsaengnim!" someone raised his hands.
 "How many days will be the festival? And what will be the prize of the winning booth?" he asked.
 
 "The festival will be three days. And by the end of the third day, best booth will be announced. There will be a cash prize worth 20,000 php (sorry I can't compute anymore. Just convert it to won) that will be equally divided to all the members of the winning booth."
 
 "wow!" my classmates and I wowed at the cash prize.
 "Plus"
 "The're more?" we all asked shock.
 "They will have additional 2 points direct to the card and that would also be their project for the semester."
 "So goodluck everyone.
 This wouldn't be just a room contest, the whole school will be your competition. Make me proud of you. Arasso?"
 
 "Arasso songsaengnim!" we all responed.
 
 *20,000 php?! If I win, that would be a big help to pay our debt for our house. And we can get outta that club. That's more than enough. I should win that.*
 
 "Wow teacher. Those were a lot of incentives."
 
 "Ne. That's because we're going to represent our academy.
 And yeah, thanks for reminding. You guys should invite your friends from other schools and universities. They are the ones who holds your fortune, 'cause they'll be the one who would judge each and every booth" teacher Jung remembered.
 
 "Ah~" we all nodded, understanding.
 
 "Ok. You may start choosing your boothmates now." then he left.
 
 My 'Boyfriends' saw the interest on my eyes.
 They approached me right away.
 "I know that look." Donghyun oppa said.
 
 "You know me right." I smiled at 'em.
 "So let's start planning?" Kwangmin suggested.
 "Game!" I said all excited.
 
 We started thingking of what our booth will be.
 "Ok guys. Any suggestions?" I asked them while they pulled their chairs closer to mine.
 
 "How about a shake stand? Everybody wants a cooler in this hot days" Youngmin oppa suggested.
 
 "How about a stuff toy booth?" Minwoo raised his hand.
 *that's so very Minwoo oppa.* I smiled.
 "how about an accessory booth? Girls love accessories." Jeongmin oppa thought.
 "I think, a booth selling korean stuffs, like k-group postcards and posters might work." Donghyun oppa shared his idea.
 "Eh oppa. Then people can't buy there anymore. 'Cause I'll buy it all already" I stated, giggling.
 
 "ugh. A hot dog booth maybe?" Hyunseong oppa then said.
 
 "hyung is so pig. Always thinks about food." Kwangmin eyed his hyung.
 
 "Yah! Then you think of a better one." he lightly scolded his dongsaeng.
 
 "Let's just let Hara decide." Kwangmin said putting both his hands behind his head.
 They all looked at me.
 "Well, oppas. 
 Whatever booth we make, as long as I have y'all , I think it'll be a success." I beamed at them.
 They were touched by what've said.
 "Well. Come to think of it ..." Youngmin oppa started tapping his chin.
 
 "I mean, everybody knows how good looking I am ..." he then brush his nose. (you know. Like when guys feels they're so good looking). Everybody slapped him on the arms.
 "Hey! Hey! Ah! Fine fine. Everybody knows how good looking WE are" he pointed the 'Boyfriends'.
 "We could use our charisma to gain customers. Girl customers.
 What d'you think Hara?"
 
 "Hmm. I don't know. I wouldn't want to push you guys to do that if you don't want to.. Ask the oppas first." I thought concernly.
 
 'Boyfriend' looked at each other. They communicated with their eyes. Then they all nodded in understanding.
 
 "If it makes our booth better, and get a good chance at winning the competition. Then we're all willing to do it." Donghyun oppa said and they all smiled at me.
 
 "Yeah. You know we are willing to do whatever just to make you happy" Hyunseong oppa added.
 
 "Oppa. Have I already told you how much I love you all and how I was so lucky to have you as my bestest 'Boyfriends'?"
 "A million times already."
" And you never get tired of it" Youngmin and Kwangmin oppa said, hugging me each with one arm.
 
 "And a million times we're going to tell you that we feel the same way for you" the maknae also added.
 
 "But you know what? I really don't know why you guys choose to be with me, an ugly girl, instead of those more beautiful girls th-"
 "Yah! How many times are we going to tell you, you're not ugly!" Jeongmin oppa yelled at me. I was shocked and happy at the same time.
 "Ne! For us, you are more beautiful than those girls your talking about." Kwangmin oppa added.
 "If for you, 'beautiful girls' are those girls wearing heavy make-ups everyday, short skirts, and flirting boys everywhere, then yes your ugly. But what's beautiful for us is someone like you. A girl that wears not make-up, but a smile. A girl who loved us ever since, not because of our looks, but because of us knowing the real us. And a girl who would never leave by our side and we know we could love forever." Hyunseong oppa yelled the first part, but slowly softened at the last part.
 "You're beautiful HaRa. You really are." Jeongmin oppa was looking through my eyes.
 
 "Don't compare yourself to those clowns. Your way better." the maknae was smiling widely at me while giving me his eyesmile.
 
 "Yeah. Take it from the experts. You're not like any ordinary girl out there. 'Cause extraordinary." the leader said while lightly rubbing my shoulders.
 I was trying held my tears because of these so much compliments I'm getting.
 
 "Hey guys. Stop the drama. We all know we all love each other." Youngmin smiled.
 "For now, let's focus at our booth plan." his twin then added.
 "Arraso." I said as I wipped a tear on my eye.
 "Eh~ stop crying little maknae." Hyunseong oppa rubbed my back soothingly.
 
 "So what would we sell on our booth?" Jeongmin oppa curiously asked.
 "Who's idea did you choose Hara?" Minwoo oppa inquired.
 
 "uhm. I like your idea oppa" I looked at Minwoo oppa.
 
 "I knew it!" he pumped his fist in the air.
 
 "Jealous counter:5" Jeongmin oppa stabbed his heart again 5 times by the invisible knife.
 I laughed at his cuteness.
 
 "May I know the reason why you chose his?" Hyunseong oppa curiously asked putting his chin on his palm and his elbow on the armchair.
 
 "Favoritism?" Donghyun guessed. 
 "Aniyo. Aniyo!" I waved both my hands.
 " 'Cause, cute boys should sell cute things" I said blushing.
 "Eh~. You're so cute~." Donghyun oppa pinched my cheek.
 "Jealous counter:6" Jeongmin oppa did it again 6 times.
 "Eh oppa. Stop doing that. You know I love you too." I pinched him because of his cuteness.
 "Should I start counting my own jealous counter now?" Hyunseong oppa jokingly said.
 I gave him a smirk.
 "Ok. Then its settled. Cute stuff toys from cute sellers" Kwangmin concluded as he stood up.
 "Ne. So I guess we should start making our booth tomorrow." Donghyun oppa suggested.
 "Arasso." we all said at the same time.
 
 Our 2nd period then started.
 School ended at its usual time.