Lovelife Developments

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrcjD7hJV00

____________________________________

 Eh. I just surf less than a hour.

 Ow well. At least Minwoo oppa have food for me.

 I walked through the corridor, skipping.

 
 "Annyong oppas!" I greeted the 'Boyfriend'
 
 "Hi little maknae" they greeted back.
 
 "Here. As promised." Minwoo oppa handed me the doughnuts and zagu.
 
 "Yey! Thank you! Saranghae oppa! " I beamed at him and kissed him on his cheek.
 
 "Eh~! Hara I'm hurt." Jeongmin oppa pretended he was stabing his self by an invisible knife.
 
 "Eh~. Here oppa. Have some" I stuff his mouth a doughnut, and also gave the other 5.
 
 "You know oppas, its been a while since we've been like this." . We were sitted at the most back. Our teacher for our first period wasn't coming because she has a fever. Leaving me and the boys, more time to hang out.
 
 "Yeah." they all agreed. 
 
 "Hey oppas. Since we have much time, don't you wanna share the developments of your lovelife? Eldest first." I said turning to Donghyun oppa.
 
 "Well. I'm with JiYul right now. And were doing well." he smiled.
 
 "Hey oppa. That's to quick to be convincing. Hmm" I eyed him.
 
 "Mwo?" he asked innocently.
 
 "Not being serious with a girl huh? Be careful. Karma might come fast." I said raising him an eyebrow.
 He just smiled sheepishly.
 I just shrugged it.
 "Next."
 
 "hmm. I'm still dating Ji Eun. I think she's not yet ready to settle with me." Hyunseong oppa answered as he wipped the invisible tears from his eyes.
 
 "That's fine oppa." I tapped his shoulder.
 
 "Nexph." I wasn't able to talk properly 'cause I was munching all the doughnuts.
 
 "Hey hey. Here take a sip." Youngmin handed me the zagu and patted my back.
 
 I swallowed it and looked back at Jeongmin oppa.
 
 "I'm still courting Dasom." I stopped eating when I heard the name.
 "Bwo? That girl? I heard he's with Dong Woo, a senior" I saw Jeongmin's expression changed.
 
 "Eh~. Maybe I just heard it wrong. Might've been someone else." I then said.
 
 *no Hara. You are right.* Jeongmin oppa said on his mind.
 
 "Youngmin oppa. You're next."
 "I still don't have any" he answered.
 
 "Talaga(really)? With that charisma of yours? I know a lot of girls would want to be your girl. Oops. Or maybe ..." I said.
 
 They were all waiting for me to continue.
 
 "Or maybe what?" Youngmin oppa curiously asked.
 
 "Oppa don't tell your a gay !" powder from the doughnuts came out of my mouth as I chew on 'em.
 
 'Boyfriend' burst into fist of laugh.
 Even Youngmin oppa.
 "Eh~? Why are you laughing?" I tilted my head.
 
 "You have no idea how your face was like. Hahaha. Priceless." Youngmin said, still laughing.
 
 "Yeah. Your face was like 'oppa don't tell me your a gay!'." Jeongmin oppa acted what I've said, and I too, laughed as I imagine what my faced looked like.
 We were laughing to death.
 
 "Neah. Last time I check, I'm still a guy. Want proof?" he said leaning closer to me.
 
 Donghyun oppa used his hand to block Youngmin oppa's face from mine, pushing him back.
 I high-fived Donghyun oppa.
 "Eh hyung! You know I wasn't going to do it." he pouted.
 
 "Good thing you wouldn't. Or you wanna kiss my fist instead." Jeongmin oppa said protectively as he showed his biceps.
 *hai. These boys*
 I then turned to Kwangmin oppa. 
 "Hey oppa. How 'bout you?" I asked while wiping the powder on my cheeks and mouth.
 "I'm trying to court a freshman."
 "Omygosh! Child abuse!" We all laugh.
 
 "Hey am not! She's just younger by a year." he pouted.
 
 "oppa is so cute." I pinched his cheeks.
 
 "Jealous counter:2" Jeongmin oppa said, stabbing his heart again by the invisible knife twice.
 
 "Okey. Minwoo oppa is the last." I announced.
 
 "uhm. Well, I-" he was cut off.
 "He's still waiting for Mimi~." his hyungs sang.
 
 "Hey hyung! Why be like that to me?!" he then pouted.
 
 "Oppa. Can I be honest with you?" I said with a serious voice.
 He nodded.
 "You know, I always say that Mimi unni is not into younger men and I mean it. I know it's hard but-" he cut me off.
 "Little maknae, its nothing, really. That's totally fine with me. I mean, I have a crush on her, yes. But I didn't say I love her as much as ... Sulli."
 I was shocked by the sudden confession of him.
 'Boyfriends' were as shocked as me too.
 
 "Hey hey hey. I guess our maknae is starting to be mature now. Hey twins, you should learn from him." Donghyun oppa stated turning to the twins.
 They didn't answer and just acted like they didn't hear anything.
 "Well oppas. I just wanna thank you for being honest with me all time. But I hope, even if you have your own love lifes, we could still be like this at times. Promise not to me forget eh?" I asked them puffing my cheeks.
 "You know it." They said in unison.
 "Hai. That's why I Love You all. You're the bestest friends to have!" I beamed to them.
 "Eh Hara. Promise us too that you're going to consult us first before you choose your boyfriend and enter a relationship." HyunSeong brotherly stated.
 
 "Yeah. You know how important you are to us, so we don't want you to be hurt by any guy out there." Donghyun oppa second the motion.
 The others nodded.
 "I will oppas. I promise too. But I guess you're going to wait for so long. Maybe when you all have childrens. That's when I will introduce a guy to you." I joked.
 
 "little maknae, don't think of that. If you wouldn't have a boyfriend before this five marries, I'm willing to marry you." Youngmin oppa winked at me, signalling me to ride his joke.
 
 "Jealous counter:3" Jeongmin oppa then stabbed his heart the invisible knife trice.
 
 "Really oppa? You would do that?" I winked then flashed my beautiful eyes.
 
 "Jealous counter:4" and Jeongmin oppa did it again four times. 
 
 "Hahaha. Oppa we're just joking."
 The fun was cut off when our teacher suddenly came.
 
 We all scrumbled to our seats, and I cleaned up my table as I lay the empty box of doughnuts under my seat.