Talking About the Boys

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfZqW_PH4EQ

___________________________

 -HaRa's POV-

 It was 3 in the morning, when we started cleaning up.
 "Unni. I don't wanna work here anymore" I said softly to Jen unni.
 "Me too. But we have to stay. You know we have to pay for the mansion and for us to buy foods. We might get kicked out from our house if we can't pay the authorities. We are no where to go." she answered putting a hand on my shoulder.
 
 "Yeah. We can't owe money from our relatives at Philippines. They too need money for their own." Pam unni sighed as she cleaned the tables.
 
 "We need to have patience for now. If we earn enough money for the house and other expenses, I promise we'll find a better job." Jen unni continued moping the floor.
 
 "As if we have a choice." I sighed.
 
 "Let's just hurry up so we can go already." Pam unni said while wiping the last table.
 
 
 We finished cleaning and headed back at our house.
 We arrived at almost 4.
 "Hai . . . What a night ... !" Pam unni sighed as she threw her bag on the side table then layed her back on her bed.
 
 "I'm just taking a quick shower." Jen unni then got her clothes.
 
 "Ne. Hurry up and I'm next." I said pulling out my shoes.
 
 "Fine. I'm last. Just wake me up when you're done." Pam balled herself on her bed.
 
 As I wait for Jen unni to finish, I opened up my diary to write all what happened today.
 
 
 We all finished to take shower when its passed 5:30 already.
 Ok. That's because 'a quick shower' for Jen unni, is 1 hour or more.
 Can you imagine what a 'regular shower' to her is?
 
 "eh. Unni, is it okey with you if we talk about what happened earlier?" I asked thinking twice as I dry my hair with my towel.
 I thought she's going to say no, but instead
 
 "Girls, I'm fine. Really. Just a little patience. We can get over with this. Fighting!" she pumped her fist.
 
 "Fighting!" Pam and I both said in return.
 We are all now layed on each bed.
 "maknae, turn the lights off" Jen unni ordered.
 
 "Eh~ wait unnis. Before we sleep, can't we just chat a little more?" I said while I crossed my legs on my bed.
 "Eh~ dongsaeng, we have school later. We need to take a rest." Jen unni answered.
 "It will start after lunch. Teacher Park told us yesterday. He said, the teachers will be having a meeting regarding the school festival."
 "Ah.Yeah. Teacher Kim told us that too." Pam remembered.
 
 "I guess I wasn't there when they announced it to our class." Jen unni stated.
 
 "Fine then. What do you want to talk about?" she then indian sitted as well.
 
 "Unni-ah come here." I gestured Pam to move to Jen unni's bed while I made my way to it too.
 "Unnis, have any of you noticed the five boys earlier at the club? They we're sitted at the right back." I said remembering.
 
 I looked at Jen unni and she shook her head, then I turned to Pam.
 
 "Yeah. I do remember them."
 
 "You do?" me and Jen unni said in unison.
 
 "Oo(yes). They even called me. I thought they would order, but didn't. They just asked me questions."
 
 "What kind of questions?" Jen unni curiously asked and I nodded.
 
 "Well, the one with a curly hair and big cheek bones was asking me if you were fine (Jen). I don't even know why.
 And to tell you honestly, they were all so handsome." she said putting a pillow on her face.
 
 "The other one, a guy with cute set of teeth, was asking my name. But then, I wasn't able to answer him because manager might've seen us." she then pouted.
 
 "Ehem. I think someone's forgetting she already have a boyfriend. Might as well call Changjo oppa." I joked, reaching out my cellphone out of my bag.
 Pam unni held my hand.
 "Hey! Stop that! I was just appreciating a 'wonderful creation'." she said appreciatively.
 Jen unni and I playfully slap her everywhere.
 "Yah! haha. Stop that! haha."
 "Aish. Unni-ah you're so flirt! Haha. Can I have Changjo oppa then?" I joked again.
 "Yeah. You could have him. I like that cute guy earlier." Pam said.
 
 "Hey! I was just joking. Poor oppa ... In a relationship with someone who could give him up to a guy his girl just met at a club." I said again.
 
 "Yeah. And if only I know, when that guy made a first move to you, she would act as if he's just air.
 Woops. I think that already happened." Jen unni added.
 
 "Hey! It depends if he could be good at courting me than any other guy did." she answered.
 
 "Pam-ah! You're being a bad girlfriend don't you think?!" Jen unni lightly scolded Pam unni.
*hai. She's always been the blacksheep*
 "But really. You sure they were handsome? And they where even concerned for me?" Jen unni said, fangirling.
 
 "Yeah. The curly-haired guy even stopped me when I was about to leave, just to know if you were fine."
 
 "Hmm. Maybe just like any other guy going at the club. Sure they're not that sincere." I rolled my eyes.
 
 "Here we go again. You little negative thingker." Jen unni messed up my hair.
 "Unni!" I complained.
 "Duh. Would a simple customer do such thing? Stop me from leaving just to ask if unni was ok? And, ehem, may I ask, how did you notice those guys?" Pam raised a brow on me.
 I looked away and coughed awkwardly then softly spoke, "I felt like someone was staring at me. When I turned, I found that it was one of the 5 guys. He was kinda short but definitely taller than me and ... he had a great body structure" I pursed my lips looking down, feeling my cheeks heating up.
 
 "Bwo? You mean six packs?! Abs?!" Pam excitedly guessed.
 
 "Uhm ... Yeah ... maybe. I wasn't really looking at it. Its just that, he was wearing a slightly see through polo. And one of its button was opened." I defended my self still looking down.
 Jen unni shooked me.
 "ohmygosh! Our little maknaedongsaeng is being attracted to a hot guy! And she has a good taste" Jen unni teased.
 
 "Eh unni! I just described the guy. That doesn't mean I like him" I pouted while Jen unni stopped shaking me and Pam unni still laughing.
 
 "I wish I could see them too. But not at that situation you know." Jen unni said imagining.
 
 "I guess we should leave that to destiny. And by the way, why are you interested with the guy so sudden? You know you have suitors back at the academy. And you even got a love letter from a freshman yesterday" Pam unni reminded her.
 
 "Aish. Girls, you now I-"
 "I AM NOT INTO YOUNGER MEN!" Pam and I cut her.
 We both laugh at the same time. Jen unni sighed.
 "ok girls. I think we have to take a rest now. It's almost 6 in the morning already." Jen unni said, pushing us off her bed.
 *hai. I just love moments like this. Laughing together with my sisters like we don't have any problem.*
 
 "This only proves that our little maknaedongsaeng isn't a lesbian." Pam unni said. Then I threw a pillow on her face.
 "Hey! I've never been a lesbian! As a matter of fact, I have six 'Boyfriends' back at the academy. I love them and they love me too." I defended myself as if it was a valid reason.
 
 "Yeah. But your not into a serious one where you have only one."
 
 "It's better to have 6" I smiled sheepishly.
 
 "Stop playing now girls. Let's all take a rest." Jen unni demanded pulling up her sheets.
 
 "Arasso Kitty Kitty Mimi unni! Hearts, Hearts!" Pam and I both chanted while making heart shapes on our hands.
 Mimi unni plopped her pillow on the both of us.
 "Sleep already girls!" Jen unni scolded.
 "Pam unni! My pillow!"