Meeting the boys Part 1

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aepsEzu26S8

_____________________________________

Once again, it's time for work.

 We changed to our waitress's uniform and serve the customers.
 I saw familiar faces. The regular costumers.
 But a group of guys caught my attention.
 They were the guys from yesterday.
 
 "Hey miss. I said I wanna have a tiquila." the customer said getting my attention.
 
 "Ah. Oh. Yes sir. Would be that all sir?" I asked him as I wrote his order on my notes.
 
 "Yes." he replied.
 
 "Your drink will be served right away." then I headed at the counter to give the order to Paul.
 
 "Here. For table 02." I handed him the paper.
 
 "Coming right up." he responded.
 Again, I felt uneasy 'cause I have a feeling of someone's stare.
 
 As I search through crowd, I found it was the guy from yesterday. Staring at me again.
 
 "Here. Done." Paul beamed at me.
 "Oh. Ah thanks." before I could walked off, he spoke.
 "Hey. Are you fine? You look nervous. What's the problem?" he curiously asked.
 
 "Me? Ah. Nothing. I'm totally fine. I need to give this order to the customer. See yah." then I walked off.
 
 "Here you go sir." I gave him his drink.
 As soon as I handed him the drink, I walked to Jen unni's side.
 
 "Hey unni. Remember the guys we where telling you this morning? They're here again." I whispered on her ear as she placed the drinks of her customers.
 
 "Jinja? Where?" she search the crowd but I stopped here.
 "Hey. Don't be so obvious. They're on the same spot as last night. At the right back, table 13" I whispered to her again.
 
 "Ommo. Pam's right. They really are damn hot." she fangirled.
 
 "Wanna get to know them? Get their orders. I'll tell Pam unnie that they're here again. You know she wanted to see the 'cute-teethed guy' again." I emphasized the words using my two fingers.
 "Yeah. I'd love to. Hey. Do I look good? How's my hair?" she asked, checking her appearance.
 
 "Flirt much unnie?" I rolled my eyes on her.
 
 "Your just going to place their orders. Remember that." I eyed her.
 
 "Arasso little maknae. I'll behave." she ruffled my hair.
 "Unni-ah! Pssh." I protested then brushed my hair with my hand. She then walked off.
 
 I then went where Pam unnie was.
 "Unni-ah. Your prince charming has arrived." I elbowed her as she placed orders.
 "Bwo? Don't tell me it's Changjo?! Does he know we wo-" she started asking as soon as she wrote her customers' orders.
 
 "Eh. Aniyo. It isn't him. Someone better." she gave me a confused look.
 
 "Look at table 13." I whispered on her ear.
 
 "omygosh. It's them." she squealed and grab my collar shaking me.
 
 "Eh. Calm down. Let me take that order and you can stare at them all you want.
 We can't let our  customers wait just because of your fangirling." I took her her sheets then headed to Paul again.
 
 "Hey. What's with your sisters? They kept squealing, I observed." Paul said while manipulating the bottles of drinks.
 
 "Eh. Nothing, they just found new boys." I said with a sigh.
 
 "I guess you'll going to do the works today." he said as he started pouring the drinks on the glasses.
 
 "Yeah. Guess so. But that's fine. Unnies need some break.
 I know they're not into serious things with those boys."
 
 ___________
 or so she thought.
 To be continued. . .